World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Nano - Oct. 22, 2011

(Oct. 22, 2011  6:00 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Ultra- Really?! That is surprising! What if no one admits that the tourney was unorganized? Tongue_out

Possible warning? :V

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Arupaeo - Oct. 22, 2011

(Oct. 22, 2011  5:54 PM)Mr. N Wrote: I got the Antique Face! My next goal is the DJ Face but I have to find a location to host a tournament...

The DJ Face is awarded to judges as well. For everyone's benefit it appears to work out much better if people who want to host can get some judging experience first. So if you want to be a more involved volunteer that makes a positive impact on the community (which is what the face really seems to represet) that is the path I would strongly recommend.

If there are no tournaments within a few hours drive if your location then that is a different story, but even then you should try hard to get an experienced host that you know well to be a mentor for you.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Corey - Oct. 22, 2011

I dont think it's really necessary to be a judge in the past to run a tournament.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hazel - Oct. 22, 2011

(Oct. 22, 2011  6:07 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2011  6:00 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Ultra- Really?! That is surprising! What if no one admits that the tourney was unorganized? Tongue_out

Possible warning? :V

Definite warning, and possibility of losing the right to host tournaments under the WBO banner.

Lying to the organization, or witholding important details, is a very severe offense.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Arupaeo - Oct. 22, 2011

(Oct. 22, 2011  7:15 PM)Corey Wrote: I dont think it's really necessary to be a judge in the past to run a tournament.

You are technically correct. But as the main judge and arbiter of how a tournament runs, a host can only benefit from prior judging experience.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ultra - Oct. 22, 2011

That's why it's good to have mods/mature members who will tell the truth at tourneys. Also with my tourney it was posted on the thread how my tourney went.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Oct. 22, 2011

(Oct. 22, 2011  12:47 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: You only get the face if you hosted well. I hosted a tourney but it was a slight disaster and as such I didn't get a DJ Face.
He said 'might' get the face. He knows the conditions. Anyway, the whole tournament and his block ran smoothly so I think he should get it.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chaos Blader - Oct. 24, 2011

I've finally hit 1,000 posts! :D Now I've just got to make up for my sub-par posts ... >.>

I may also get DJ face for Bey Nova and some of the other tournaments I judged at ages ago. :P

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Primal - Oct. 26, 2011

As far as I know, we can talk about what Faces we want here, so...

The first one that comes to mind is the Gold Face. I think it'd be pretty cool to win a tournament, and that Face looks pretty cool. Smile

Then we have the Metal Face. I liked hosting Georgia Bey Bash, and I'll try to make it a yearly event. If I host absolutely no other tourneys, GBB 5.0 will bring my my Metal Face. Tongue_out

I also want the Lapiz Lazuli Face. My Beat Lynx draft is going pretty well now, and I think it'd be cool to write some more. At the rate these monsters get the new Beys, that'll never happen

For Face Booster Faces, I really like the Leone, L-Drago, Kerbecs, Perseus, Anubis, Dranzer (only way I can get that is through trading), and Byxis Faces. There's no way I'll get all of those, but they look nice. Cute

I'm also after an Antique Face. Seeing as I'm at about 900 posts right now, I think I'll ask for it at around 1700 or so posts. Smile

I could go on and on with other Faces I desire (Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire, Onyx, Face of Days III, Face of Soul again, never going to happen), but my fingers are already starting to hurt, hah. Tongue_out

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - AeroRespawn - Oct. 26, 2011

Yeah boi, finally got the Giraffe Face >:D

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Imperial - Oct. 26, 2011

Yes!!!!! Traded my Leone for an Anubis and mah Anubis for a Thunder Dragon!!!
That face looks soooo incredible.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dan - Oct. 26, 2011

You got an Anubis for a Leone?
That person got really ripped off! I didn't even do that for a Wolborg face! (my personal favorite.)
Congratulations on the deal, though..

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Imperial - Oct. 26, 2011

Well it was with Vamasco and he/she said they were searching for Leone.

(I see you got a Thunder Dragon as well)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Arupaeo - Oct. 26, 2011

I just got my Leone face in a trade Smile and I'm pretty stoked! My Ruby face is pending processing so that one will probably come next, and the regular face booster I want the most is Kerbecs because it has served me well...

I was not part of the Anubis-Leone trade mentioned above, just to clarify... Wink

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Shabalabadoo - Oct. 26, 2011

(Oct. 26, 2011  1:03 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: I'm also after an Antique Face. Seeing as I'm at about 900 posts right now, I think I'll ask for it at around 1700 or so posts. Smile

why don't you just ask at 1000?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Blitz Unicorno - Oct. 26, 2011

(Oct. 26, 2011  4:15 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2011  1:03 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: I'm also after an Antique Face. Seeing as I'm at about 900 posts right now, I think I'll ask for it at around 1700 or so posts. Smile

Because you need 1000 quality posts, not a post count of 1000 for an Antique Face.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Shabalabadoo - Oct. 26, 2011

Yeah so why not ask at 1000?

Yu sai he stoopid?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Oct. 26, 2011

(Oct. 26, 2011  12:30 PM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2011  4:15 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:

Because you need 1000 quality posts, not a post count of 1000 for an Antique Face.
But at a quick glance, he does have quality posts.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Relic - Oct. 26, 2011

I should be getting a couple of Gold Faces, A DJ Face and an Emerald Face !
And I might get a Face Booster with the credits I get xD !

By the way, this just struck my mind :
Imagine a Nemesis face which might actually be made in the near future ? How hard would that be to make Hah ?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hazel - Oct. 26, 2011

(Oct. 26, 2011  6:51 PM)Relic Wrote: I should be getting a couple of Gold Faces, A DJ Face and an Emerald Face !

Imagine a Nemesis face which might actually be made in the near future ? How hard would that be to make Hah ?

We're quite far behind on faces right now, and I can imagine Nemesis being particularly nightmarish to vector, being that it has zero points of symmetry.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Oct. 26, 2011

(Oct. 26, 2011  6:51 PM)Relic Wrote: I should be getting a couple of Gold Faces, A DJ Face and an Emerald Face !

Kei and Kai-V will have to email Beholder to draw this face.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Primal - Oct. 27, 2011

About the discussion regarding the Antique Face, I personally don't think too many of my posts are quality. Tongue_out And no, I'm not self-depricating myself.

Now that I've actually taken the time to look at my posts, I guess 1700 was kind of an overestimate; I'll ask when I'm in the 1400-1500 range. :\

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dan - Oct. 27, 2011

Pretty happy I managed to get a Wolborg face after months of scouring the earth for a willing being! :V

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Shabalabadoo - Oct. 27, 2011

(Oct. 27, 2011  12:04 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: About the discussion regarding the Antique Face, I personally don't think too many of my posts are quality. Tongue_out And no, I'm not self-depricating myself.

Now that I've actually taken the time to look at my posts, I guess 1700 was kind of an overestimate; I'll ask when I'm in the 1400-1500 range. :\

Or you can ask 88 posts from now.

It's not like the first time you ask is the only time you're allowed.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Oct. 27, 2011

(Oct. 27, 2011  12:04 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: About the discussion regarding the Antique Face, I personally don't think too many of my posts are quality. Tongue_out And no, I'm not self-depricating myself.

Just ask when you get to 1000. Not every one of your 1000 posts needs to be quality posts, just the majority. They just don't want to give the Antique Face out to people who post for the sake of posting because that would lessen the value of having that face.