World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kujikato - Oct. 07, 2011

I have only SPAMMed twice. or must i reach 2,000? XD

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Raigeko13 - Oct. 07, 2011

To earn the Antique face you need to have a 1000 good posts.
What she means by that, is beyblade related posts.
You can have ten thousand posts that are excellently crafted in the "Your Creations" forum, however it lacks beyblade related content.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RustyXD - Oct. 07, 2011

Not true about only in beyblade forums take thresher for example he has like never posted in the beyblade section yet he has an antique. Your posts need to be good , it doesn't matter if you don't SPAM you need good not OK.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Temporal - Oct. 08, 2011

But Thresher has been around for quite a while. Since 2007, I believe. He's been a good contributor, despite it not being beyblade related. I think that he's the exception, not the rule.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Oct. 08, 2011

Back in 2007-2009, it was easier to get the Antique face. There was less activity in the off topic forums in general so you couldn't necessarily rake in 1000 posts by posting frivolously. Kai-V was the one to start enforcing good posts and with very good reason. You can make 50 posts a day in this forum, which can get you to 1000 in a month's time.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - .:J:. - Oct. 08, 2011

is there a way to check if you have got the antique face by posting here, or would I need to PM a mod?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - BeybladeStation - Oct. 08, 2011

If you got an Antique Face, it would show under your avatar.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Imperial - Oct. 09, 2011

(Oct. 08, 2011  1:34 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Back in 2007-2009, it was easier to get the Antique face.

Yes but he recieved it on August 7th of this year.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Temporal - Oct. 09, 2011

But he joined in 2007, and I haven't seen him SPAM in the year I've been here.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hazel - Oct. 09, 2011

(Oct. 09, 2011  7:30 AM)Temporal Wrote: But he joined in 2007, and I haven't seen him SPAM in the year I've been here.

If this were a democracy, it'd be a considerably different forum.

It's not just "not SPAM", it's content. Your 1000 posts should have to be entirely well-thought-out, mature, beneficial, respectful, and generally of a high quality.

I'm not entirely certain if this is the entire kit and kaboodle, or if my standards might even be higher than The Committee's on this matter, but in general, I don't really think it's appropriate for people without the power to literally enforce judgement to be casting it.

So, let's assume they know what they want to see out of a poster, and if a poster has passed 1,000 posts and does not have the face, that they've either not gotten around to it, or the poster has just not met standards they have in place.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Pony - Oct. 13, 2011

Hey, does anybody know which face booster the Horogium face comes in?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Imperial - Oct. 13, 2011

(Oct. 13, 2011  12:05 AM)Meteo L-leone Wrote: Hey, does anybody know which face booster the Horogium face comes in?

Horogium comes in Face Booster Purple.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Primal - Oct. 15, 2011

Yuss, got a Giraffe Face from the BeyLotto. Grin NO TRADING, iB.

Should also be getting the Passport and Amber Faces soon, then I'll be on my second row. Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - DynaZord - Oct. 15, 2011

(Oct. 15, 2011  2:49 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Yuss, got a Giraffe Face from the BeyLotto. Grin NO TRADING, iB.

Should also be getting the Passport and Amber Faces soon, then I'll be on my second row. Smile
Hehe, funneh. Poor iB XD
Holy cow, man, you blew me away in faces LOL. In a couple hundred posts, you'll have a purty little Antique Wink
Now, if only I could participate in tournaments, maybe I would have faces other than Rose Gold and Antique XD
A boy can dream, no? lol

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Primal - Oct. 15, 2011

(Oct. 15, 2011  2:55 AM)CRUelty Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2011  2:49 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Yuss, got a Giraffe Face from the BeyLotto. Grin NO TRADING, iB.

Hehe, funneh. Poor iB XD
Holy cow, man, you blew me away in faces LOL. In a couple hundred posts, you'll have a purty little Antique Wink
Now, if only I could participate in tournaments, maybe I would have faces other than Rose Gold and Antique XD
A boy can dream, no? lol
IKR? I've earned four Faces in under a month. XD

A couple hundred? lolno, the vast majority of my posts are horrible. I'll wait until I'm ~2,000 to ask. Tongue_out Thanks, though.

The Rose Gold and Antique are pretty bawse, but yeah, it'd be good for you to participate in tourneys and possibly get Faces. Grin

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Oct. 15, 2011

Now I have nine full rows of faces. Yeeeyaaah. 5 more faces until I beat Kei! This doesn't include the Gold Face I have on the way. Wink

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Nano - Oct. 15, 2011

Got a Libra face from Bey Lotto.
Kinda neat :]

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Thor Odinson - Oct. 16, 2011

I am gonna request faces
Phantom Orion
Jade Jupiter
Hell Kerbex
and Diablo Nemesis.
Also Aurora ver. Unicorno.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Primal - Oct. 16, 2011

There's already a Kerbecs Face. :\

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Vulcan Blaze - Oct. 17, 2011

As soon as the credits get updated, I will get 2 Diamond Faceboosters. I am hoping to get a Mercury Anubis out of it.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Oct. 17, 2011

After Melbourne's 4 unprocessed tournaments are processed I will have a Gold Face and a sapphire face Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Orichalcon - Oct. 18, 2011

Are there any ways to get Face Boosters other than contests and tourneys?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ultra - Oct. 18, 2011

If you donate $10 via paypal you are thanked by being given a face booster. I think it's face booster black but i'm not sure.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Orichalcon - Oct. 18, 2011

And that is done how?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Oct. 18, 2011

(Oct. 18, 2011  5:33 PM)Orichalcon Wrote: And that is done how?

Send money to our Paypal address, donate@worldbeyblade.org

However, the first ten dollars will be used to give you the Passport Face, because it has many benefits even if you cannot attend a tournament.

Ultrablader, it is now the Face Booster WHITE. BLACK is retired.