World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Minho - Sep. 14, 2011

So anyway...

Im gonna get my Face booster and my passport face...

Still gunning for antique face and hopefully (if allowed to judge) my DJ face...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Arupaeo - Sep. 15, 2011

(Sep. 14, 2011  11:17 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Maybe... That's the Diamond Face, right? I'm guessing it's 150 wins, since there's also the Pearl Face which could be for 200... Then again, that could be the other way around.

I still wait patiently for my DJ Face. Smile

Diamond and Pearl faces are bought using your credits and are the containers from which MFB face boosters emerge.

Well, if there was another set of win-based faces 150 then 200 could be the way they go, but it also might be a jump to 200. I just hope that they add another level so that Deikailo has something else to shoot for... :p

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - OrionHunter - Sep. 15, 2011

Um,what is the easiest face i can get as of now?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Primal - Sep. 15, 2011

(Sep. 15, 2011  1:49 AM)ZeoFlameByxis Wrote: Um,what is the easiest face i can get as of now?

It depends. You can purchase a Passport Face for donating $10, or you can get the Rose Gold Face for posting a picture of 50 complete Beys with your username in it. Those are the two easiest to get IMO.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Sep. 15, 2011

Finally got my gold face for Beydays Grin

(Sep. 15, 2011  1:49 AM)ZeoFlameByxis Wrote: Um,what is the easiest face i can get as of now?
You're going to get two credits for the tournament you entered on the 4th so you can redeem that for a face booster.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Sep. 15, 2011

Guys. Just judging or hosting won't automatically get you a DJ Face. You need to do it well. If you let bladers use fake parts or do something bad judging and somebody reports it. You will most likely not get it. If you host but it goes for 5 Hours and formatting bad, you won't get it. You need to do it well. Its a common misconception.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Serotonin - Sep. 15, 2011

(Sep. 15, 2011  1:46 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2011  11:17 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Maybe... That's the Diamond Face, right? I'm guessing it's 150 wins, since there's also the Pearl Face which could be for 200... Then again, that could be the other way around.

I still wait patiently for my DJ Face. Smile

Diamond and Pearl faces are bought using your credits and are the containers from which MFB face boosters emerge.

Well, if there was another set of win-based faces 150 then 200 could be the way they go, but it also might be a jump to 200. I just hope that they add another level so that Deikailo has something else to shoot for... :p

Ah, they're Face Booster DIAMOND/PEARL - Diamond and Pearl Faces exist already too!

(Sep. 15, 2011  11:30 AM)Chups Wrote: Guys. Just judging or hosting won't automatically get you a DJ Face. You need to do it well. If you let bladers use fake parts or do something bad judging and somebody reports it. You will most likely not get it. If you host but it goes for 5 Hours and formatting bad, you won't get it. You need to do it well. Its a common misconception.

Yup, absolutely.

(Sep. 15, 2011  11:30 AM)Chups Wrote: Guys. Just judging or hosting won't automatically get you a DJ Face. You need to do it well. If you let bladers use fake parts or do something bad judging and somebody reports it. You will most likely not get it. If you host but it goes for 5 Hours and formatting bad, you won't get it. You need to do it well. Its a common misconception.

I did judge well... There were no problems with the matches, so...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Sep. 15, 2011

I'm not saying you didn't. Your post just reminded me to rant 'bout it.

Ah, okay. Sorry for taking that out of context. Tongue_out

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - darkbull9999 - Sep. 16, 2011

Looking for the emerald face after the next tiourney hopefully .

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hov - Sep. 17, 2011

Just realized I got my Dranzer face from ControL_. Thanks man Grin I love it!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - FARRAS1702 - Sep. 19, 2011

can't wait till i get my passport face collection... i think i will get kronos face if i could...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Benjohadi - Sep. 19, 2011

Passport face?you wont get kronos face for it..passport ony have one design.. Tongue_out
a though amethyst face is given to the advanced member..am i right?
but why some advanced member dont have them?kinda durious here..

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RAW - Sep. 19, 2011

Almost hit 1000 posts! (12 more to go) However I might aim for something like 1-00 as I am sure quite a few of my posts may not be up to scratch.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Vamasco_ - Sep. 21, 2011

I got a Silver face for getting second in Beyblade Summer Bash .
I used my credits to get 2 Face Boosters PEARL and 1 Face Booster DIAMOND .
From those Face Boosters I got :
Herculeo Face
Pegasis II Face
Anubis Face .
Really happy with my new Faces Smile !

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kujikato - Sep. 21, 2011

I believe that I deserve the face for having 5 activated refferals, i do have 5 of them..... and also, i might get the DJ face cause i helped judge @ Bey Bash, it went smoothly, well, not very but quite..... all my battles were fast, atk vs atk always.... wonder why.....

EDIT: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I JUST GOT THE AMBER FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU Kai-V, Kei, and all the committee! HORAY!!!!!! THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Sep. 21, 2011

Congrats man. It's not an easy face to achieve at all.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Sep. 21, 2011

(Sep. 21, 2011  9:30 PM)Chups Wrote: Congrats man. It's not an easy face to achieve at all.
Just host some tournaments and every time someone doesn't have an account, write your name in the referrals section when you sign them up. Simple enough.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Fury - Sep. 21, 2011

(Sep. 21, 2011  10:04 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2011  9:30 PM)Chups Wrote: Congrats man. It's not an easy face to achieve at all.
Just host some tournaments and every time someone doesn't have an account, write your name in the referrals section when you sign them up. Simple enough.

Grate on 100 wins. Grr I want the dj face now that I hosted a tourney. Ad I still need gold. The 2 silver haunt me....

It took me over ten tournaments to get a gold face. Don't even try to say getting a silver on your first try or two is bad.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Fury - Sep. 21, 2011

Well i got so close. And both times it was great defense VS attack. Nd they failed launching. Few times. Ut I mislunch. Then bey falls off launcher then my bey baks after falling off the tableUncertain
Breaks not baks and i was using defense. And come on. A the last tourney and uncostimised he'll kerbecks ko'd my mf-h basalt aquario th170d 3 times in a row... Fml

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - BeybladeStation - Sep. 21, 2011

Well soon, I will be getting 1 Gold, 1 Silver, and hopefully a DJ Face for hosting.

Helping more of MB 1.0

(Sep. 21, 2011  10:12 PM)Fury Wrote: Well i got so close. And both times it was great defense VS attack. Nd they failed launching. Few times. Ut I mislunch. Then bey falls off launcher then my bey baks after falling off the tableUncertain
Breaks not baks and i was using defense. And come on. A the last tourney and uncostimised he'll kerbecks ko'd my mf-h basalt aquario th170d 3 times in a row... Fml
Your fault for not calling a reshoot clause, checking your equipment, or using a sliding shoot against a hell kerbecs. Those are all essential components to winning.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Sep. 21, 2011

(Sep. 21, 2011  10:04 PM)Deikailo Wrote:

Andrew I got mixed up with Amethyst face. I'm not sure why.