World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - xUni - Aug. 18, 2011

Traded my Blaze face for the Unicorno face since I had to have that face with my YT name.. And just got a Aquila face from FB Diamond.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - DynaZord - Aug. 21, 2011

I finally got my Rose Gold face! Thank you! I so happy right now :')
And now I need like another 1000 GOOD posts for the next one I will probably get... Tongue_out

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - howdodelete - Aug. 21, 2011

Where do you get the HMS faces, like Einstein and Thunder Dragon? Anyways, just got my passport face after buying it last night, and I'm expecting my bronze face for getting 3rd at the L.A. Tournament, peridot or DJ face for hosting it last minute with KyubiBey and paulie after Taiwo Seigi couldn't come, and I wanna get 2 Faceboosters DIAMOND and get something besides Aquila.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ControL_ - Aug. 21, 2011

(Aug. 21, 2011  4:29 PM)Stealth Wrote: Where do you get the HMS faces, like Einstein and Thunder Dragon? Anyways, just got my passport face after buying it last night, and I'm expecting my bronze face for getting 3rd at the L.A. Tournament, peridot for hosting it last minute with KyubiBey and paulie after Taiwo couldn't come, and I wanna get 2 Faceboosters DIAMOND and get something besides Aquila.
If you donate to the WBO you can get face booster whites. They present you with HMS faces. It's $10 per booster.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Sparta - Aug. 21, 2011

Wait, a question: If I donate $10.00 right now, will I get a face booster or a passport? I won't use the passport really, since I haven't gone to a tournament yet (I will host one in the future, but...), but I was told I get that anyways?

How does that work??

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ultra - Aug. 21, 2011

I think it's one or the other. You either donate to get a Face booster or you buy a Passport.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Aug. 22, 2011

No. If you do not currently have a Blader Passport, the first ten dollars you donate automatically go for that. There are just so many more advantages in owning a Blader Passport than in just having a fancy Face ... So we go for what would benefit you the most.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Justaway - Aug. 22, 2011

This is my 1000th post..that means I need to make a few more 'good' posts and then I can get the Antique face too Grin

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Minho - Aug. 22, 2011

hopefully going to get a passport face and am still trying to get antique face!

trying to get the face for 5 GOOD referalls (have 1 active referral ATM)

wanna get Gold, Silver or Bronze face at next aus tourney...

Hopefully...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RustyXD - Aug. 22, 2011

Rose gold Cool Hopefully i can get 2 place faces at the next tournament and a sapphire face to get onto my third row.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - TentacleZooka - Aug. 24, 2011

So still trying to filter through the 50 plus pages on how to get faces. I understand the first $10 goes to my passport then after that I get booster packs correct? Is there another area that may lay out how and where to get the booster packs? Sorry to ask what might be a repetitive question but need some clarification.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Aug. 24, 2011

(Aug. 24, 2011  2:36 AM)Bazooka Wrote: So still trying to filter through the 50 plus pages on how to get faces. I understand the first $10 goes to my passport then after that I get booster packs correct? Is there another area that may lay out how and where to get the booster packs? Sorry to ask what might be a repetitive question but need some clarification.

Yes, read the Help section.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Bleik - Aug. 26, 2011

Can you get Variares and Kerbecs faces? Is so, what face booster would they be in?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Blitz Unicorno - Aug. 26, 2011

Kerbecs face is available but it is rare. Variares face isn't available right now.
They are random, it could be in any face booster.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Whatzzer - Aug. 26, 2011

You can't know.It's seriously random.Also,there is no VariAres Face

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ControL_ - Aug. 26, 2011

You can.... Kerbecs is in facebooster Pearl only I believe, guys don't feed false information.

The newer faces that were released are facebooster Pearl randoms only.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Aug. 26, 2011

Traded an Einstein for a Dragoon and an Einstein for a Cancer face.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - MaDMuPPeT__ - Aug. 26, 2011

Traded a Cancer Face for an Einstein Face, a Cancer Face for a Wolf Face, and an Aquila Face for a Libra Face!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ControL_ - Aug. 26, 2011

(Aug. 26, 2011  12:14 PM)Chups Wrote: Traded an Einstein for a Dragoon and an Einstein for a Cancer face.
Pleasure doing business.

My second Anubis, Dranzer, and Driger face is up for trading.

I plan on getting a few faceboosters. Will donate at next tourny.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Synth - Aug. 26, 2011

i like the idea of this face trading! it helps people bond with each other!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Aug. 26, 2011

(Aug. 26, 2011  12:20 PM)madmuppet98 Wrote: Traded a Cancer Face for an Einstein Face, a Cancer Face for a Wolf Face, and an Aquila Face for a Libra Face!

With whom ? You are only allowed two trades per month.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - KidTala - Aug. 27, 2011

I've been on the forums for nearly 4 years now, and still haven't got my Antique face... it is probably because I've been away so many times I haven't had time to post. Once I get the Antique face, I will be happy with my collection.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ControL_ - Aug. 27, 2011

(Aug. 27, 2011  12:02 AM)KidTala Wrote: I've been on the forums for nearly 4 years now, and still haven't got my Antique face... it is probably because I've been away so many times I haven't had time to post. Once I get the Antique face, I will be happy with my collection.
The antique face is for 1000 good posts, you currently have 800 and something.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - BeybladeStation - Aug. 28, 2011

Been waiting for this day since the day I joined, very soon , I will be getting my Gold Face for winning a tourney! I'm also hoping for the DJ one for organizing and judging.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Phoenix Inferno - Aug. 28, 2011

When time passes I will probably get a face, a rose gold maybe. Good luck for everybody going for a face.