World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Aug. 03, 2011

Round Robin should be from eight to twelve, because at twelve you can start doing three blocks of four.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Aug. 03, 2011

I could just be remembering this from ages back when there was no other way to do it other than round robin because we would never make our minimum and any time we made over the minimum, it would be 20+, which would be block.

Oh well. So much for an emerald face in one shot.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Minho - Aug. 03, 2011

just asking, how do you get the metal face?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Aug. 03, 2011

You have to host five tournaments to get the metal face.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Minho - Aug. 03, 2011

well... guess im not getting that one... good job to anyone who has though! Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tyler Le - Aug. 03, 2011

Well just asking, how do we get the Lapis Lazulli Face, Face of Soul,Peridot Face?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Aug. 03, 2011

Lapis Lazulli Face is for those that have created a few GOOD BeyWiki articles. The Face of Soul is those who are or have been in the Committe. I'm not too sure on the peridot.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tyler Le - Aug. 03, 2011

Thanks in Advance, Chups. Well I guest my next goal is to right a few good articles.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Blitz Unicorno - Aug. 03, 2011

AFAIK, peridot is awarded to someone who has contributed a lot to the WBO.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Primal - Aug. 04, 2011

Got myself a Rose Gold Face. Cool Next target, either a Passport Face or a DJ Face, since I'll probably be judging at iBeyblader's tourney. Also, is there a number of rounds you have to judge to get the DJ Face?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Aug. 04, 2011

(Aug. 04, 2011  1:35 AM)Kaioya Wrote: Got myself a Rose Gold Face. Cool Next target, either a Passport Face or a DJ Face, since I'll probably be judging at iBeyblader's tourney. Also, is there a number of rounds you have to judge to get the DJ Face?

Possibly more than two at least ...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Whatzzer - Aug. 04, 2011

I'm loving my Unicorno Face <3.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - AeroRespawn - Aug. 04, 2011

(Aug. 04, 2011  1:35 AM)Kaioya Wrote: Got myself a Rose Gold Face. Cool Next target, either a Passport Face or a DJ Face, since I'll probably be judging at iBeyblader's tourney. Also, is there a number of rounds you have to judge to get the DJ Face?

Since there are 2 stadiums, you and I can judge at each.

Oh, and if someone wants to purchase a Blader Passport, how do I send the money?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Aug. 04, 2011

(Aug. 04, 2011  11:49 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Since there are 2 stadiums, you and I can judge at each.

Oh, and if someone wants to purchase a Blader Passport, how do I send the money?

Via Paypal, but contact me in private messages for further details.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Synth - Aug. 04, 2011

(Aug. 04, 2011  11:49 AM)iBeyblader Wrote:

Since there are 2 stadiums, you and I can judge at each.

Thru paypal Smile. Click at the "passport" at the top for more info

edit: ninja'd by Kai-v. I HATE THAT!!!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Callum6939 - Aug. 04, 2011

hmmm... I'm on a mission to get a few more faces now, as my collection seems slightly basic, lol

also do I qualify for a Antique face, as I have 1600 posts?

thanks in advance.

Edit 5/8/11 1:38 UK: yippee the Antique face, yes I just noticed...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Whatzzer - Aug. 04, 2011

PM either Kei or Kai-V,they will know whether you are qualified or not.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Omega - Aug. 04, 2011

(Aug. 04, 2011  1:57 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: hmmm... I'm on a mission to get a few more faces now, as my collection seems slightly basic, lol

thanks in advance.

Off topic posts do not count. The committee will know if you deserve it or not.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Synth - Aug. 04, 2011

(Aug. 04, 2011  2:33 PM)Omega Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2011  1:57 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: hmmm... I'm on a mission to get a few more faces now, as my collection seems slightly basic, lol

thanks in advance.

ALSO if you are in the same forum or category ALWAYS, then you have no right to get the antique face. also you have to post in the beyblade general and customization forum A LOT

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Callum6939 - Aug. 04, 2011

(Aug. 04, 2011  2:37 PM)DeX Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2011  2:33 PM)Omega Wrote:

thanks in advance.

ALSO if you are in the same forum or category ALWAYS, then you have no right to get the antique face. also you have to post in the beyblade general and customization forum A LOT

I am mostly in the Beyblade General area, and contribute to testing every now and then in the customizations area, the only time I go to the off topic area, is when I'm looking at the GFX tourney and the deadlines, as well as looking at entries...

The off-topic area is where I got when there is not much happening in the Beybladeing forum like now...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Aug. 04, 2011

Will probably be getting 2 Face boosters today or tomorrow. I have to buy blah one as well -_____-

Next I'm going for the Sapphire face. I currently have 16 wins. so I'll need a perfect 9 at BeyQuake. Which will also mean I will win Eee Nah I'm also overdue for a Place face Smile I really want one.

Recieved another Einstein face. Looks nice having one at the start and end of my second row Smile

The lone Wolborg face looks very nice as well. Thanks for the placement Grin

Man this IMO is the best looking face in the whole list. [img]Man this IMO is the best looking face in the whole list. [Image: alexandriteface.png]
The Alexandrite face.
Could a mod give a hint on how to receive this face? A hint?

Anyways. What is your guys favourite looking face?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - AeroRespawn - Aug. 09, 2011

I realized I have a shot at 4 faces at my SSS tourney. 1 DJ Face, 1 Place Face, 1 Passport Face, and 1 Amber Face. The DJ Face is guranteed, though.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Blitz Unicorno - Aug. 09, 2011

If you do want to buy the passport, then the Passport Face is guaranteed too...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Omega - Aug. 09, 2011

(Aug. 03, 2011  7:36 AM)Deikailo Wrote: You have to host five tournaments to get the metal face.

Says who ? I can't find that anywhere on the forum. Unless you were informed when you received one.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Aug. 10, 2011

(Aug. 09, 2011  5:26 PM)Omega Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2011  7:36 AM)Deikailo Wrote: You have to host five tournaments to get the metal face.

Says who ? I can't find that anywhere on the forum. Unless you were informed when you received one.
Shouldn't it be obvious? Read the descriptions for each Metal Face that has been handed out.