World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dan - Jul. 31, 2011

Whoops. edit

I'm really hoping for a good ol' face of soul under my list in the future.. >:V Why exactly is the WBO not accepting more committee right now? haha.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Imperial - Jul. 31, 2011

Do you get faces for winning tournaments. Just wondering

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Raigeko13 - Jul. 31, 2011

Check the faces list to see.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Imperial - Jul. 31, 2011

Right at the top that was easy. 1st 2nd and 3rd get faces too cool.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ThaKingTai - Aug. 01, 2011

Considering that there is someone who will be coming up on this soon, how come there is no face for 100 wins?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Odin - Aug. 01, 2011

There could be. It could be any of the ones that have not yet been given out. I'm guessing the Onyx face.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Benjohadi - Aug. 02, 2011

heh..i got gold face,dj face recently..Smile(+extra credits)
plastics and hms remebrance are really awesome..
thanks committee..
Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hov - Aug. 02, 2011

Haha glad u had some fun man.! Keep on collecting =D

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Aug. 02, 2011

(Aug. 01, 2011  10:14 PM)Odin Wrote: There could be. It could be any of the ones that have not yet been given out. I'm guessing the Onyx face.
Check the order, haha. It makes perfect sense. Wink

I'm the closest to getting it since I have roughly 20+ wins that are unprocessed.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Minho - Aug. 02, 2011

Im trying to get the Antique face (without spamming, anymore)... its gonna take a while but im determined!
antique is 1000 posts right?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Giraton - Aug. 02, 2011

thats 1000 good posts, otherwise i would have one. i think i might have to remind the mods that im supposed to get the saphire face. when i do get it ill be on my second row.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chaos Blader - Aug. 02, 2011

(Aug. 02, 2011  8:23 AM)Giraton Wrote: thats 1000 good posts, otherwise i would have one. i think i might have to remind the mods that im supposed to get the saphire face. when i do get it ill be on my second row.

I'm also waiting for mine. I feel awkward asking about it though. :\

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tyler Le - Aug. 02, 2011

I really want to get a Rose Gold Face (which I will soon get after fixing the camera), Peridot Face, Face of Soul, Antique Face, Amber Face, Lapis Lazuli Face, Dj Face, Amethyst Face.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Primal - Aug. 02, 2011

YES.
MOTHERTRUCKING YES.

I found my Beys that I lost so long ago, and I'm purty sure it totals up to 50! Now, must find camera...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ThaKingTai - Aug. 02, 2011

Not exactly clear on this, so just double checking. The DJ Face is awarded to those who host tourneys?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Blitz Unicorno - Aug. 02, 2011

The DJ face is awarded not only to people who host tourneys, it is awarded to those who judge too.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Primal - Aug. 02, 2011

Woot, I thought so. I love judging already; I'll surely be doing that at iBeyblader's tourney. Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Aug. 02, 2011

In a single tournament, you can potentially get 3 faces: DJ face, passport, and a place face. If you're doing a full round robin with 16 people, you can get an emerald face if you beast it and come out with a perfect score.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Annoying-Fork - Aug. 03, 2011

I'm a boring poster! Just admit it! LOL! [/bait]

Impressive collection you have there Dekailo!

It'd be hilarious to see Takara make random boosters dedicated to special edition faces. But I am morbid that way.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - KCPJ - Aug. 03, 2011

Thats exactly what I need,I have finally earned my Emerald face, and Silver face.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Aug. 03, 2011

PM Kai-V about your emerald and sapphire face after the results are processed for Odin's Rebirth.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Flaming Aries - Aug. 03, 2011

Yay I just got my DJ face for judging at best in the west and school's out forever!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Aug. 03, 2011

(Aug. 02, 2011  11:51 PM)Deikailo Wrote: In a single tournament, you can potentially get 3 faces: DJ face, passport, and a place face. If you're doing a full round robin with 16 people, you can get an emerald face if you beast it and come out with a perfect score.

But we will not accept a Round Robin with more than twelve, or thirteen people at most ...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hov - Aug. 03, 2011

Just got my emerald face! Thanks kai v!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Aug. 03, 2011

Really? Oh, damn, didn't it used to be like, 15 or 16?

I have to get with the times.