World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Itachi8 - Jul. 24, 2011

I got my Leone face form wining a contest and I'm happy from that but I want to get a ultra rare face.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Justaway - Jul. 24, 2011

I got DJ Face for holding the first tourney in my state...and also I am happy to get my Gold face for winning a tourney...I hope I get Emerald face in my next tourney

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Jul. 24, 2011

Hm, I'm two wins from an emerald face IIRC, if we were to count Plastics Remembrance Day, I'd have it, but I assume we aren't counting it. :\ If only I hadn't lost those two matches at my first tourney, but oh well.

Sweet dude, though IIRC the DJ face is for judging (used to be face of the wyvern), but I forget. Confused

Still, nice Tongue_out

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Justaway - Jul. 24, 2011

Yeah I know its for judging but actually there's a mistake in why I was given it...it shouldn't have been for the first tourney in India as is written in the description..because my tournament was the second one after Electric's...and I am 3 wins away from the emerald face...even if I won all 12 of the matches in my tourney

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Primal - Jul. 24, 2011

Gratz on the Antique Face, Rai. I'm slowly getting there; I'm just under 300 (about, like 2 of which are good XD)

Anyway, I'll probably buy a Passport sometime soon, so yay, my first face. Tongue_out Just need to buy it before iBeyblader's tourney.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Divine_Touch - Jul. 24, 2011

(Jul. 24, 2011  8:39 AM)th!nk Wrote: Still waiting on the ones from my original bloody tourney, ahah Tongue_out I'm getting nagged, and I feel bad for the others that are waiting on them :c

yea we've been waiting for quite a while Pinching_eyes_2

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Raigeko13 - Jul. 24, 2011

Heck yeah! Thank you very much Kai-V for the Antique Face! Woo! Grin

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - To - Jul. 24, 2011

man you guys put too much stock into these virtual faces

just be happy you have one on your head bro

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Jul. 24, 2011

To, you going for "crotchetiest member 2011" bro?

There should be a face for that.
Also, yay, dj face! Thanks very much, Kei Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Temporal - Jul. 24, 2011

Nice face, Th!nk. But To's right. While they ARE nice, and some can be a symbol of how important you are to the WBO, they aren't necessary to prove that you are a good member.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - To - Jul. 24, 2011

(Jul. 24, 2011  10:56 PM)Temporal Wrote: Nice face, Th!nk. But To's right. While they ARE nice, and some can be a symbol of how important you are to the WBO, they aren't necessary to prove that you are a good member.

Has zero faces.

Heheh Tongue_out

But you're right. I feel faces are the equivalent to Trophies or Achievements, and I guess I can see the allure. But, honestly, if there was a way for me to hide face lists I would (as it would make scrolling by Kei's posts a lot faster, lol).

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Temporal - Jul. 25, 2011

Blargh, don't remind me. I have enough posts to get an antique face, and about 1,200 are from the Beyblade General/Costumization, but I had a LOT of SPAM my first three months or so. Haha, I did improve, and an Antique Face would be nice, but I don't NEED one, right? I'm not gonna lie, I want one, though, but I'll live without one, knowing that I can help out around the forums.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Shwamoffy - Jul. 25, 2011

My face has blue eyes, a nose and a mouth. It looks a bit like this--> Smug
(The nose is pretty hard to see.It's quite small.)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Synth - Jul. 25, 2011

(Jul. 25, 2011  10:28 AM)Shwamoffy Wrote: My face has blue eyes, a nose and a mouth. It looks a bit like this--> Smug

you see those facebolts underneath their avatar? those are the faces we are talking about LOL

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Shwamoffy - Jul. 25, 2011

(Jul. 25, 2011  10:30 AM)DeX Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2011  10:28 AM)Shwamoffy Wrote: My face has blue eyes, a nose and a mouth. It looks a bit like this--> Smug

you see those facebolts underneath their avatar? those are the faces we are talking about LOL
Oh. That makes more sense. I thought you people had gone mad when I was reading about your faces.Confused

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Jul. 25, 2011

(Jul. 25, 2011  10:32 AM)Shwamoffy Wrote: Oh. That makes more sense. I thought you people had gone mad when I was reading about your faces.Confused

And now you look like a real idiot, because that means that you did not even read the first post of this topic.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hov - Jul. 25, 2011

Lol KaiV..... But you're doing your job tho. @ Raigekai13,congrats man. you could more on the way soon!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Divine_Touch - Jul. 25, 2011

thanks for the dj face Eee

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Jul. 25, 2011

You would've had it sooner if I'd sent the judging stuff to Kei, ahah, as he normally handles that. My bad Tongue_out

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Temporal - Jul. 25, 2011

Antique Face, baby! THANK YOU! (Hah, the SPAM from a LONG time ago probably slowed the progress.) Regardless, thanks Committee. (Isn't Kei in charge of Faces? If so, thanks, Kei!)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Sparta - Jul. 25, 2011

I have over 1500 posts, but only 5 are out of the 'your creations' forum.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Jul. 26, 2011

(Jul. 25, 2011  10:27 PM)Temporal Wrote: Antique Face, baby! THANK YOU! (Hah, the SPAM from a LONG time ago probably slowed the progress.) Regardless, thanks Committee. (Isn't Kei in charge of Faces? If so, thanks, Kei!)

All Committee Members are in charge of Faces.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Temporal - Jul. 26, 2011

Ah, thanks. Regardless who's in charge, thanks to the whole Committee.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Janstarblast - Jul. 30, 2011

YIPPEE!!!!!! I am so happy! I finally got an antique face! Thanks to the Committee for giving me the face!
I was just posting, and saw an antique face below my name! It was such a surprise! I expected a PM coming in which would say,
Congrats! You have got an Antique Face! Blah blah blah...
Really unexpected! I am so happy!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - howdodelete - Jul. 30, 2011

Yayz!!!!! I got the Rose Gold face! Thanks to the committee for giving it to me!