World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ControL_ - Jul. 19, 2011

(Jul. 19, 2011  10:03 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Should be getting my Sapphire face soon. Grin Also shouldn't Omega have the Metal Face?

(Jul. 19, 2011  9:39 AM)ControL_ Wrote: The whole left column of my faces are orange/brown with one exception.

Don't you mean right?
Yes... yes I did.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - kanato dolsrin - Jul. 20, 2011

hm I would of liked to participate in the remembrance day, BUT really I’m just happy to have a spiffy Royal face and a Driger! Eee

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Otsu - Jul. 20, 2011

you got the complete collection there. haha nice.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hero - Jul. 20, 2011

(Jul. 20, 2011  4:25 AM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: hm I would of liked to participate in the remembrance day, BUT really I’m just happy to have a spiffy Royal face and a Driger! Eee

Holy shoot. How did you even get that? Isn't it discontinued? Then again, you did donate a million dollars to the WBO ...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - blah - Jul. 20, 2011

Phoenix faceeee. ;D
Completed my third row of faces, yay. Unsmith

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - kanato dolsrin - Jul. 20, 2011

Hahaha, its pretty close but im not there yet. I was disappointed because they had discontinued the driger one, so I was surprised I had gotten it, its one of my most valued ones hehe, and i like the royal face because its different.

I would like to work for the faces to show something, eventually.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Nano - Jul. 20, 2011

(Jul. 20, 2011  8:22 AM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: I would like to work for the faces to show something, eventually.

Well, you know who to give all those booster faces from Wink

Ahah.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Whatzzer - Jul. 23, 2011

I realized that I got 2 Passports!For 2 years!Thanks to anybody who actually bought it for me.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kei - Jul. 23, 2011

(Jul. 23, 2011  2:59 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: I realized that I got 2 Passports!For 2 years!Thanks to anybody who actually bought it for me.

No, that's probably just a mistake ... you can't actually have two Passport Faces at once. We're trying to figure out what happened.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Whatzzer - Jul. 23, 2011

Oh,thanks for explaining that to me.I got sort of confused since if someone donates for me,I should get a Face Booster.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - DynaZord - Jul. 23, 2011

I just realized, if I had all of my beys complete and with no missing/broken parts, I would have the ability to get a Rose Gold face. YOU WIN THIS ROUND, ROSE GOLD!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - PunkBlader - Jul. 24, 2011

Is there a list of all the faces you can get somewhere?

I know I want the rosegold one mostly because I want 50 beys. I think over a few years I could acheve the antique face for however many (I think it was 1000 or 10K) quality posts.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Raigeko13 - Jul. 24, 2011

1000 quality posts. Just so you know Tongue_out

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RustyXD - Jul. 24, 2011

(Jul. 24, 2011  8:02 AM)PunkBlader Wrote: Is there a list of all the faces you can get somewhere?
The list is in the op...

(Jul. 24, 2011  8:04 AM)RustyXD Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2011  8:02 AM)PunkBlader Wrote: Is there a list of all the faces you can get somewhere?
The list is in the op...

Sometimes I hate ADD...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Jul. 24, 2011

(Jul. 24, 2011  8:12 AM)PunkBlader Wrote:
The list is in the op...

Sometimes I hate ADD...

Don't use it as an excuse. I have it too, and manage to find things like that myself. I'm sick of people using it as an excuse, because it reflects poorly on all of us, even those of us who actually put in the effort to overcome our difficulties.

Heck, it's even in the help section, or if you click on a face, then "face collection" on the page it takes you to, you can find the full list there. :\

Ungh, hoping I'll get my faces soon. I mean, Thunder Dragon is sweet, but gold and silver are respectable faces, yo.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Benjohadi - Jul. 24, 2011

ahah..i hope i can get my face of wyvern and my gold face soon..also.faces for those who had won in plastics remembrance..

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Raigeko13 - Jul. 24, 2011

@th!nk Yerp, they sure are.

I'm debating whether or not I should ask for an antique face yet, I don't know if I reach the specific criteria quite yet... I'm afraid to ask >.>

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Temporal - Jul. 24, 2011

Wait... You have ADD? geez, that totally kersploded the stereotype. ADD is no longer an excuse. Anyway, waitin' on those faces from Plastics Rememberance Day, Th!nk?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Benjohadi - Jul. 24, 2011

(Jul. 24, 2011  8:31 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: @th!nk Yerp, they sure are.

I'm debating whether or not I should ask for an antique face yet, I don't know if I reach the specific criteria quite yet... I'm afraid to ask >.>

you got more than enough..haha..

Still waiting on the ones from my original bloody tourney, ahah Tongue_out I'm getting nagged, and I feel bad for the others that are waiting on them :c

Yeah, and I've got the hyperactive type. I've got medication, but I'm only on it half the time I post. It's never stopped me finding information, if anything, it's made me better at it. I try not to bring it up, because it's not really relevant. Anyway, not the place to discuss it.

Rai: PM a committee member.

Haha , i was about to buy a FB diamond but Kai-V talked me out of it , so that i could get something better in the new campaign for credits.
Im still waiting on my DJ face , Silver face , and emerald. And when the new campaign comes i am buying 2 faceboosters , that will put my face count up to 9 Grin

(Jul. 24, 2011  8:28 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2011  8:12 AM)PunkBlader Wrote:
The list is in the op...

Sometimes I hate ADD...

Don't use it as an excuse.

I am not using it as an exuse. I read the thread and I missed the link. Its not a big deal, don't jump to conclusions and be rude to me. I work hard everyday on focusing and trying not to be hyper and it is a challenge. Since you have it yourself you should understand. Assuming I use it as an exuse is not cool man. Not cool at all Uncertain

You obviously also missed the rule about staying on topic. I'll PM you.

On topic: Has anyone worked out the pattern with face boosters, mainly, which one do Bull and Cancer come in?

Cancer comes in FB diamond and bull comes in FB red i think.

Does anyone no which FB quetz face comes in?