World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Vintage - Jul. 11, 2011

Around one quarter of the way there..And when 50 beys have been bought, you take a picture, or video to show proof right? That's why it says Pictures Posted and such?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Jul. 11, 2011

(Jul. 11, 2011  7:05 PM)Vintage Wrote: Around one quarter of the way there..And when 50 beys have been bought, you take a picture, or video to show proof right? That's why it says Pictures Posted and such?

Yes, we link directly to the post where the video or picture was posted. Usually, peopl use the Beyblade Collection topic for that.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Jul. 12, 2011

Blitz should join the Metal Face club. Wink

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ultra - Jul. 12, 2011

I definately agree with that. He pretty much runs all the tourneys in the UK that are held in London.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Jul. 14, 2011

Quote:LOL yeah; so stereotypical of people, hahaha.
I do ride my kangaroo to school however. Serious

The cool kids ride emu's Smug

I think I have my emeral face now Smile

EDIT: No emerald.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Jul. 14, 2011

I'm not sure if I've said it here or not, but it would be awesome to do a "World Face".

The face would be merited to anyone who has battled in 2 or more countries or traveled an obscene amount of distance to battle. I can also see that as being a face awarded to anyone who battles someone from a different country period.

What would also be cool is if that was done, country faces. Get a different face for every country you battled in. For example, I'd get one for Canada and one for the US.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Manicben - Jul. 14, 2011

I second that motion.
It would encourage international blading and more events would be hosted in participating countries.
It would be nice to see other countries (exc. US, Canada, UK, Italy) have some action...

Hah, in the UK we can easily get four country faces...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - blah - Jul. 14, 2011

(Jul. 14, 2011  3:37 PM)Manicben Wrote: I second that motion.
It would encourage international blading and more events would be hosted in participating countries.
It would be nice to see other countries (exc. US, Canada, UK, Italy) have some action...

Hah, in the UK we can easily get four country faces...

Australia have tourneys every month too.

But it's so easy for you guys. We live on an isolated island far away from everyone else so it's quite hard indeed.

dei, it should be for countries other than your own if it were to be put in place; or else there'd be too many faces.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Jul. 14, 2011

OK I do have my Emerald now Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Jul. 14, 2011

(Jul. 14, 2011  3:45 PM)blah Wrote: Australia have tourneys every month too.

But it's so easy for you guys. We live on an isolated island far away from everyone else so it's quite hard indeed.

dei, it should be for countries other than your own if it were to be put in place; or else there'd be too many faces.

There is that problem ... I really would not expect Australians to go anywhere, hah. Plus, the chances are really not the same : someone who lives in the United States close to the upper borders can easily go to Canada, but someone in Texas or in Florida would have to go to Mexico, where there are no tournaments ...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Manicben - Jul. 14, 2011

Oops. I forgot about down under... Grin sorry

And yes, if your own country was included then everyone would get a face automatically. Getting faces from other countries should IMO be done.
And i would gladly fly down to Australia and participate in tourneys!
Same goes for the US.
Yikes, what will the cost be... Unless its disguised as a family holiday Eee

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Jul. 14, 2011

(Jul. 14, 2011  3:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

There is that problem ... I really would not expect Australians to go anywhere, hah. Plus, the chances are really not the same : someone who lives in the United States close to the upper borders can easily go to Canada, but someone in Texas or in Florida would have to go to Mexico, where there are no tournaments ...
A plane ticket to Mexico costs the same in gas to go to Canada for me. I do not live close by any means. It's $250 for a round trip, minimum. This doesn't include tolls.

That's why it might be a good idea to put a minimum travel distance on that. You can call it the "Metagame Face", too, representing that someone traveled outside their metagame to immerse themselves into a different one. The face doesn't have to be awarded to the person who traveled, but everyone who faced them as well.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Callum6939 - Jul. 18, 2011

Could a mod tell if I qualify for the Antique Face?

Just wondering...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Raigeko13 - Jul. 18, 2011

Same here. I doubt it, but I might as well ask.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ControL_ - Jul. 18, 2011

Aah, if there were to be a tournament in Hong Kong in the next few days, I could qualify for such a face...

For Australians, such a face is definitely more valuable than the Rose Gold, looking at plane costs etc, this face would be ultimate face for some.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - BeybladeStation - Jul. 18, 2011

It's times tail, actually.

Kai-V: Quality over Quantity!

Kai-V decides that, as far as I know. Recently, I know she checked up, I think so.

Oh ya, THANK YOU SO MUCH KAI-V!!!!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hov - Jul. 18, 2011

(Jul. 18, 2011  3:13 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: Could a mod tell if I qualify for the Antique Face?

Just wondering...

Same here too. We all been beyblade productive over the time. =L

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hero - Jul. 18, 2011

(Jul. 18, 2011  3:29 AM)® Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2011  3:13 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: Could a mod tell if I qualify for the Antique Face?

Just wondering...

Same here too. We all been beyblade productive over the time. =L

I totally have less posts than the both of you but I got my Antique first. Seems like the committee is looking for something ... or they favour Canadians more. Grin

They are looking for high quality posters, perhaps ones that display good amount of skill, information, and probably grammar as well.

WBBA HK Cup on the 29th, not that I could join, I would be leaving Hong Kong on the 24th, i'm too old, and you probably have to be a HK resident. Anyway it's not a WBO event.

I got my Antique Face near bang on 1000...

Perhaps, since tournaments are becoming more and more frequent.
150 wins face?
100 battles face?
winning 5 tournaments face (or podiums, would be better for me).

Not so sure of 150 Wins, but 100 battles? Maybe, it looks good. They should win majority of those, though.

I think 100 wins is definitely up there, as the greatest milestone.

100 battles, I was going to say something like attend 10 tournaments, however that's trickier to count now, battles are always kept on the system. It isn't really for the elite, that's why i'm not totally for someone having the majority as wins. It's more for being a loyal tournament attendee.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Jul. 18, 2011

Going to get two gold faces and a face booster for winning Plastics' Not Dead and HMS's Not Dead. Libruhhh Beasted it.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hero - Jul. 18, 2011

(Jul. 18, 2011  5:19 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Going to get two gold faces and a face booster for winning Plastics' Not Dead and HMS's Not Dead. Libruhhh Beasted it.

Haha. So many faces. Please, you don't need that face booster ... I do. Grin

Oh, also. I've got 15 recorded wins. This means I get an Emerald Face right?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - blah - Jul. 18, 2011

(Jul. 18, 2011  8:19 AM)Hero Wrote: Oh, also. I've got 15 recorded wins. This means I get an Emerald Face right?

Yep.

Gold face for HMS tourney + face booster as a prize ? (hopefully) haha.