World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - TakasuMouce - Jun. 12, 2011

Wait, I dont get something. Some people get a face for posting a pic, but why didn't I??? Unhappy
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Also, wouln't it be cool if when you get a face, you get one in REAL LIFE! Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Jun. 12, 2011

Did you have 50 Beyblades in the picture?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - TakasuMouce - Jun. 12, 2011

Oh, okay... that cleared up ALOT...>>-Tired->

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - omegazero - Jun. 13, 2011

(Jun. 12, 2011  2:12 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2011  12:10 AM)omegazero Wrote: then i need another 10.it says i have 990 good post.
A majority of your posts are in the video games forum.

well theirs not much else i can do.i cant contribute to test,i cant make combos,the only beyblade forms i can pretty much post are random thoughts and metal masters hobby.and i know youlll say hasbro stadium combo test but the beys are realeased to late here so by the time i get them their already tested.realy theirs nothing for me to do since i cant purchase off the internet.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RustyXD - Jun. 13, 2011

Well contribute to build me a combo and ask a question get the answer.
I really want a dark effigy face , guess i have to donate Wink

im always beaten on their by the more experience users.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Jun. 13, 2011

(Jun. 13, 2011  2:30 AM)omegazero Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2011  12:10 AM)omegazero Wrote: then i need another 10.it says i have 990 good post.

well theirs not much else i can do.i cant contribute to test,i cant make combos,the only beyblade forms i can pretty much post are random thoughts and metal masters hobby.and i know youlll say hasbro stadium combo test but the beys are realeased to late here so by the time i get them their already tested.realy theirs nothing for me to do since i cant purchase off the internet.
No, I was actually going to tell you to stop complaining and start reading.

Are you saying you have absolutely no Beyblades to achieve anything?

(Jun. 13, 2011  2:39 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2011  2:30 AM)omegazero Wrote:

No, I was actually going to tell you to stop complaining and start reading.

Are you saying you have absolutely no Beyblades to achieve anything?

well heres a list
1.i have many beys but are all out classed in parts.
2.i can only purchase hasbro so i have ptw
3.for some reason lafourche gets beys way later than every thing else.were not expecting metal masters for a few months and thunder libra for maybe 3 weeks.

You can still contribute to the Hasbro stadiums testing ... even if you have outclassed parts you can still help test
Eg Flame 145HF/S does well in a hasbro stadium and those parts are outclassed .

yes but like i said all combos when i get them are tested.and even then i have orther matters to aten to.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Jun. 13, 2011

(Jun. 13, 2011  2:47 AM)omegazero Wrote: yes but like i said all combos when i get them are tested.and even then i have orther matters to aten to.
You can help out with the beywiki for what you do have, help out in the build me a combo thread, read up so you can answer questions in the "Ask a Question, Get an Answer" thread.

You can be just all around helpful to the site even with limited amounts of blades.

Yeah Janstarblast has 1 MFB and he still contributes alot Wink

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Jun. 13, 2011

Let's not get too off-Topic. I know it is about the Antique Face but there has been nearly a Whole page about it. Let's leave it at this.

I think at the Next tourney I will be getting 2-4 Credits. I already have 4 so Ill be able to get a Couple Face Boosters in the Upcoming Quest for Quetz Successor. Maybe a Face for Placing. Ill try Tongue_out

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Wraith - Jun. 13, 2011

Don't ya get a face for making a BeyWiki draft?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Jun. 13, 2011

You have to make a Few, Good Beywiki Drafts to get the Lapis Lazuli face. IIRC.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Primal - Jun. 24, 2011

Sorry if this has been asked before, but do partial Beys count as part of the 50 you need for the Rose Gold Face? I've got a couple of Beys without Bottoms, so...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Jun. 24, 2011

The conditions for a Rose Gold face is to have 50 Complete beyblades. So, no.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ƛnubis - Jun. 25, 2011

When i finally get my credits for Mayblades ( Taking a hell of alot of time now) I will got to Aqualias fury and get at least on credit so ill be able to get a facebeooster diamond.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - BeybladeStation - Jun. 25, 2011

Can't wait for the Antique Face. It has been months and I've been perfecting each post I could of, and editing so much. Lately been contributing my all on the Bey General and Beyblade Customization Forum. Hopefully I can get the Antique Face soon.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Callum6939 - Jun. 25, 2011

how do you get the antique face again?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Glad Hatter - Jun. 25, 2011

Posting at least 1000 good posts.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - BeybladeStation - Jun. 25, 2011

It doesn't have to be 1,000 good, actually. There are many who do that, but they don't have my favorite quote by Kai-V:

"Quality over Quantity", that is my goal. Hopefully I will get it soon, if the Staff approves, I will be so excited.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Jun. 25, 2011

Quality of Quantity is a Very well Known quote/Saying.....

I agree with you though.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Callum6939 - Jun. 25, 2011

(Jun. 25, 2011  11:33 PM)Chups Wrote: Quality of Quantity is a Very well Known quote/Saying.....

I agree with you though.

Quality Over Quantity, of would means a huge paragraph, but with quality stuff, over means great quality but not much needed to be written.

its Quality over Quantity Chups Wink

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Jun. 25, 2011

bro. It was an accident. A typo... I know what it means. My coach practically DRILLS it into my head.