World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Bey Brad - Jun. 10, 2011

We really need Face Trading at this point. A lot of people have multiples.

Wyvern Face is so cool looking. Do want.

(technically i could give it to myself, but)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - BeybladeStation - Jun. 10, 2011

(Jun. 10, 2011  4:07 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: We really need Face Trading at this point. A lot of people have multiples.

That would be awesome. I don't have a face yet, though if I did get the chance for boosters and I got multiples I'd be very willing to trade!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Half Nail - Jun. 10, 2011

My main goals now for faces are the Lapis Lazuli Face, the Antique Face, and the Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald face, because it reminds me so much of Pokemon lol. But the more tournaments the merrier, so hopefully by the end of this month I should at least have a Emerald face.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Galaxxy - Jun. 10, 2011

Good idea brad face trading would be awesome!! when I get a face that is lol

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - kanato dolsrin - Jun. 10, 2011

That would be epic brad! therefore I can trade one of my doubles for a Driger LOL!

I would like a Antique face but I don’t post enough what so ever. usually I rather not post if I have nothing worth saying. to avoid spamming as much as i probably already do.

And of course a Bey Day face would be pretty epic too. Sadly I missed Bey Days due to having to go to CA. Was a bummer, I think I will end up missing it every year for the same reason!

Other than that what ever face I am able to get i would be pretty proud of it!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Jun. 10, 2011

(Jun. 10, 2011  6:09 PM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: That would be epic brad! therefore I can trade one of my doubles for a Driger LOL!

I would like a Antique face but I don’t post enough what so ever. usually I rather not post if I have nothing worth saying. to avoid spamming as much as i probably already do.

And of course a Bey Day face would be pretty epic too. Sadly I missed Bey Days due to having to go to CA. Was a bummer, I think I will end up missing it every year for the same reason!

Other than that what ever face I am able to get i would be pretty proud of it!
You can also try contributing to the beywiki and putting in some constructive feedback to the Beyblade customizations forum. That's a good way to work on the Antique face and other faces.

I know Cyber Blader wants a Dranzer face and he has a Driger face. You should hit him up if face trading is ever allowed.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hov - Jun. 10, 2011

Yah brad Cool I would trade in My Anubis face for the Pegasis face..

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - LeoneLione - Jun. 10, 2011

I agree to trading faces, but it would be good if it's only the face booster faces, then its like trading a trophy with your name on it... My goal is Leone face (when I convince my parents to let me donate 10$-30$), antique face, Peridot Face, and the Face of Soul... I always wondered how to get the faces with the "?????" description.

(Jun. 10, 2011  6:40 PM)LeoneLione Wrote: I agree to trading faces, but it would be good if it's only the face booster faces, then its like trading a trophy with your name on it... My goal is Leone face (when I convince my parents to let me donate 10$-30$), antique face, Peridot Face, and the Face of Soul... I always wondered how to get the faces with the "?????" description.
The idea would be face boosters only. Brad explains it in an earlier post in this thread.

The faces with ??? in it mean either no one on this board has met the requirements for that face or that face has only been designed, but there is no purpose for it as of now.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hov - Jun. 10, 2011

Shouldnt the Saggitario face be kind of rare? I mean only few people got it and stuff. Aquila and Cancer is ultra common-tastic!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ƛnubis - Jun. 10, 2011

Yay I got my first face. From Mayblades I will probobly have 2 credits so I need one more to get a facebooster Diamond. I have 4 wins so I need 11 more for a Emerald and I hope to get a Bronze, Silver, or Gold too.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ControL_ - Jun. 10, 2011

Just look at all these multiples crowding the top half of my faces...
Trading wouldn't be a bad idea at all, just because it's not physical doesn't mean it can not be swapped?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Vamasco_ - Jun. 10, 2011

I agree with you control . But I think the only faces that would be tradable would be the ones in FaceBoosters .
Cause , I think some Faces just aren't tradable . Like the ones for 1º , 2º and 3º place . For how many you have , it will only boost your status .
Trading faces would be awesome , but wouldn't that be complicated ?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Wolverine Mode - Jun. 10, 2011

(Jun. 10, 2011  4:07 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: We really need Face Trading at this point. A lot of people have multiples.

If that would be possible then I would donate money to the WBO , get multiples , and trade the lot of them for a rare (rarest ?) face ! Anyways I am for sure gonna get an antique face , just 200 posts more left but the worst part of it is that I post very few times so it will take time to get my Antique face.

Also , yes , I agree with ControL_ too , we won't be able to trade a few face because you really need to reach a goal for it like the Antique Face or a Bey Days Face so we will only be able to trade faces like Face Boosters.

(Jun. 10, 2011  8:02 PM)Ultimate X Wrote: If that would be possible then I would donate money to the WBO , get multiples , and trade the lot of them for a rare (rarest ?) face !

Who would want to trade you the rarest face? If they have the rarest face they'll keep it for themselves (well I would except if someone asks me if I wanted to trade it for the Leone face). Poor ControlL, he has a whole bunch of doubles and two triples...

Seriously I wouldn’t want faces for the money i donated to the WBO way too many! LOL. i broke my record of donations for the year so I’m just happy with the faces i got! but like said always up for trades to keep things rather interesting!

its funny how faces are just faces they have no value in real life yet, they are just one of those things we all want to have. Yet think about it having more faces means your more epic, at least at one point we all probably thought that…or so I think.

The ones earned are far more valuable no matter how rare a booster can be, and that’s what i would love to get! Therefore its quite obvious we wouldn’t trade those for anything!

(Jun. 10, 2011  8:13 PM)LeoneLione Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2011  8:02 PM)Ultimate X Wrote: If that would be possible then I would donate money to the WBO , get multiples , and trade the lot of them for a rare (rarest ?) face !

Who would want to trade you the rarest face? If they have the rarest face they'll keep it for themselves (well I would except if someone asks me if I wanted to trade it for the Leone face). Poor ControlL, he has a whole bunch of doubles and two triples...

I think you just misunderstood my post ? I mean if I ever had the heck lot of face boosters or any other faces then I would trade him all the lot of those face for a rare or rarest face and they would have more face boosters , at least the lot ?

(Jun. 10, 2011  8:18 PM)Ultimate X Wrote: I think you just misunderstood my post ? I mean if I ever had the heck lot of face boosters or any other faces then I would trade him all the lot of those face for a rare or rarest face and they would have more face boosters , at least the lot ?

I still don’t see that point in that? why would you trade so much for one rare face. you think possibly.....the faces you might trade off all become rare in the end. i didn’t think my donation faces would end up being a rare thing or discontinued. so what happens when you trade all those faces and they all become rare or the rarest....you ask your self in the end was it worth it?

I like the trade because I have two of some and would like something different, i would like to keep value to value XD

(Jun. 10, 2011  8:24 PM)kanato dolsrin Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2011  8:18 PM)Ultimate X Wrote: I think you just misunderstood my post ? I mean if I ever had the heck lot of face boosters or any other faces then I would trade him all the lot of those face for a rare or rarest face and they would have more face boosters , at least the lot ?

I still don’t see that point in that? why would you trade so much for one rare face. you think possibly.....the faces you might trade off all become rare in the end. i didn’t think my donation faces would end up being a rare thing or discontinued. so what happens when you trade all those faces and they all become rare or the rarest....you ask your self in the end was it worth it?

I like the trade because I have two of some and would like something different, i would like to keep value to value XD

I just don't care about that Pinching_eyes. Its my hobby to trade most of the things in my collection for the current rare thing because the rare thing might become more rare than those face boosters ?

Still, who would want to do that? Their rarest face is normally their "Prize possession", thats like a once had habit of trading pokemon cards: you won't trade your best 200 HP(Is it HP?) for five 90HP cards...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Sparta - Jun. 10, 2011

(Jun. 10, 2011  8:47 PM)LeoneLione Wrote:

Still, who would want to do that? Their rarest face is normally their "Prize possession", thats like a once had habit of trading pokemon cards: you won't trade your best 200 HP(Is it HP?) for five 90HP cards...

Agreed. I don't think there should be 2 for 1 trades-or anything higher, for that matter. I believe the choice should be left up to the people in the trade. Offers could be made on the thread or through PM. Then, when the two traders agree on a trade, they both send PM's to moderators saying that they are trading [face] for [face]. The moderators then swap the faces.

Also, I have made 1012 posts. Does that make me eligible for the talkative face?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Poseidon - Jun. 10, 2011

yeah need 1000 good posts you need to contact kai if she think you deserve it

(Jun. 10, 2011  9:35 PM)Sparta Wrote: Also, I have made 1012 posts. Does that make me eligible for the talkative face?
Since the majority of your posts have been in the off topic forums, probably not. You need 1000 productive posts. This means beywiki, tournaments, Beyblade general, or customizations forum.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - LeoneFreak - Jun. 10, 2011

[quote='Thresher' pid='537324' dateline='1296977613']
[quote='Nano' pid='537292' dateline='1296975826']
Kai-V still owes me the antique face. I want it now!Argh!
[/quote/]

Ohhhhh Burrrrrrrrnnnnn
I don't have any faces.......sigh.
I don't have any faces.......sigh.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RustyXD - Jun. 11, 2011

Horogium face Wink soon i shall get another credit and get a facebooster diamond Wink
EDIT first one to get it Smile