World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Jun. 02, 2011

I sent in the roster ages ago...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hov - Jun. 02, 2011

Ohhh . I see :3 ;__; Feelin a lil bit guilty now...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Blitz - Jun. 02, 2011

Can't believe I hadn't posted here before... lol.

Well I managed to get my 4th Gold Face at BeyDays Bonanza 1, Which I'm really chuffed at as It's the first BeyDays I've placed at (been to all 3 in the UK). I'm surprised at having one Gold Face let alone four, seeing as I'd only really got 3rd before, just need a silver now haha.

There are a few faces I'd really like to get the Wolborg, Kerbecs and the Metal Face all look awesome!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ControL_ - Jun. 02, 2011

(Jun. 02, 2011  11:32 AM)Blitz Wrote: Can't believe I hadn't posted here before... lol.

Well I managed to get my 4th Gold Face at BeyDays Bonanza 1, Which I'm really chuffed at as It's the first BeyDays I've placed at (been to all 3 in the UK). I'm surprised at having one Gold Face let alone four, seeing as I'd only really got 3rd before, just need a silver now haha.

There are a few faces I'd really like to get the Wolborg, Kerbecs and the Metal Face all look awesome!
I have many Silvers.... I think we can come to an agreement next tournament Pinching_eyes

Hah but seriously - How did Deikailo get the new faces?

--
Question on credits:
I have two tournaments worth of credits (5 credits?) to be added into the system. Will I be deducted of them if the new campaign comes out before these are awarded?

(Jun. 02, 2011  12:05 PM)ControL_ Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2011  11:32 AM)Blitz Wrote: Can't believe I hadn't posted here before... lol.

I have many Silvers.... I think we can come to an agreement next tournament Pinching_eyes

--
Question on credits:
I have two tournaments worth of credits (5 credits?) to be added into the system. Will I be deducted of them if the new campaign comes out before these are awarded?
You mean the Wolborgs? I donated $30+ dollars of beys toward the parts draft during BEYBLADE CRUSADE.

(Jun. 02, 2011  12:13 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2011  12:05 PM)ControL_ Wrote:

--
Question on credits:
You mean the Wolborgs? I donated $30+ dollars of beys toward the parts draft during BEYBLADE CRUSADE.
So no one else apart from those who attended Beyblade Crusade can obtain any?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Shahmir9 - Jun. 02, 2011

Well, I hope I can get atleast 1 face since I dont have one. Well, I hope I would get Lapis Lazuli Face and Phoenix Face.
Thamk you for your support Deikalio

(Jun. 02, 2011  12:16 PM)ControL_ Wrote: So no one else apart from those who attended Beyblade Crusade can obtain any?
If what you're asking is "are Face Booster: WHITEs available for purchase?" Then yes, they are.
(Jun. 02, 2011  12:17 PM)Shahmir9 Wrote: Well, I hope I can get atleast 1 face since I dont have one. Well, I hope I would get Lapis Lazuli Face and Phoenix Face.
I admire your aspiration. That's a lot of time, effort, and knowledge shared, which most people care not to contribute. There's just a lot of "oh, let me get the antique face". I hope you do get it someday!

(Jun. 02, 2011  12:17 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2011  12:16 PM)ControL_ Wrote: So no one else apart from those who attended Beyblade Crusade can obtain any?
If what you're asking is "are Face Booster: WHITEs available for purchase?" Then yes, they are.
I completely forgot whites are available now...

I admire you gaining 15 faces in the past few days.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Jun. 02, 2011

7 Faces in 7 Months. I which the first 2-3 I was a N00b.
I love Faces. I actually care about them so Much.

Wyvern face Tongue_out

First one to get Einstein face. Pretty Proud Tongue_out

Ah, some of them were from the tournament we had three weeks ago. With Beydays and everything, the committee did not prioritize my face collection over event organization, which is completely understandable. I still have a gold face to go and an unprocessed tournament.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Poseidon - Jun. 02, 2011

sweet face NO.3 three mind only ones for being a good member I'm trying to get an article on beywiki to get a face

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Jun. 02, 2011

IIRC. you don't get a face for writing one. You need to write a few Good ones.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dan - Jun. 02, 2011

(Jun. 02, 2011  12:17 PM)Shahmir9 Wrote: Well, I hope I can get atleast 1 face since I dont have one. Well, I hope I would get Lapis Lazuli Face and Phoenix Face.
I admire your aspiration. That's a lot of time, effort, and knowledge shared, which most people care not to contribute. There's just a lot of "oh, let me get the antique face". I hope you do get it someday!

Wait, what exactly are the requirements for that face? Sharing information constantly?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Jun. 03, 2011

(Jun. 02, 2011  11:11 PM)Dan Wrote:

Wait, what exactly are the requirements for that face? Sharing information constantly?
Shortest way to describe it is to get out of the Off Topic forums and make relevant Beyblade posts.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dan - Jun. 03, 2011

Lol, I'm guessing it'll take a lot of time since I've had almost 4000 beyblade related posts. (Exclusively the customization forum, if Beyblade General and such count..)

You already have the Antique Face...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dan - Jun. 03, 2011

I mean the Lapis Lazuli face, not the Antique face.

Oh I think Chups clarified that - you have to have a few beywiki articles under your belt.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Otsu - Jun. 03, 2011

i remember reading the post by deikailo saying that the wbo passport gave her a third row. now look at it. oy.

i want the prize hunter face. i hope it becomes available again in the next campaign. ruby face looks sick too.

wanted to thank deikailo again also. gifted me the dragoon face! last one that'll ever get it! muahaha. :p

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Priscient - Jun. 03, 2011

(Jun. 03, 2011  1:00 AM)Dan Wrote: I mean the Lapis Lazuli face, not the Antique face.

Speaking of said face, I really need to write down one more article.
And, having a Bronze and gold face would be nice as well, trying to work towards that antique face as well.

Goals:
Bronze
Gold
Lapis Lazuli
Antique
Amythest (That isn't going to be happening very soon, really hard face to get.)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Uwik - Jun. 03, 2011

After Beyday, I should have 6 credits.

Question:
1. Should I redeem 3 credits for a face booster Diamond?
2. Should I redeem 6 credits for 2 face booster Diamonds?
3. Should I keep the credits and wait for the new campaign?

What do you guys think?

Ah, I wish the conditions for getting a Peridot and Amythest face were not as vague... I did nominate IKMV for the Peridot face for saving the first Maryland event so I know it's going through some kind of extreme lengths for Beyblading.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - blah - Jun. 05, 2011

Wyvern face baby. Unsmith
It looks amazing! <3

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Wraith - Jun. 05, 2011

Got my Antique, finally!