World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - blah - Jun. 01, 2011

Wow Deikailo, 2 Wolborg faces ?!
They look awesome by the way. :3

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Electric - Jun. 01, 2011

I got two of my Faces, Face of the Wyvern and Bronze, I have to PM a committee member to withdraw a Face Booster Diamond with 3 credits right ?
I will be patient for my 'Face of Days II.'
Time to PM a committee member.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Wolverine Mode - Jun. 01, 2011

(Jun. 01, 2011  1:45 PM)Electric Wrote: I got two of my Faces, Face of the Wyvern and Bronze, I have to PM a committee member to withdraw a Face Booster Diamond with 3 credits right ?
I will be patient for my 'Face of Days II.'
Time to PM a committee member.

Woot! Your too lucky, Electric! In total you will get 5 faces! I wish I get my antique face soon...721 posts, need to post a lot.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Jun. 01, 2011

(Jun. 01, 2011  12:20 PM)blah Wrote: Wow Deikailo, 2 Wolborg faces ?!
They look awesome by the way. :3
But I wanted a sea dragon...it looks so cute!!

Okay, everyone seriously needs to stop posting about how many posts they need until the antique face. The committee is going to see those types of posts as SPAM and will most likely hold it against you once you get to the 1,000 needed. Outside of that, it's extremely annoying.

But I digress, once the credits are handed out for Brooklyn's Battalion, I'm getting 7 Face Booster: DIAMONDs, 1 Face of Days II, 1 Gold Face, and 1 Ruby Face, leaving me at a grand total of 37 faces, which makes me the user with the most faces next to Kei, of course.

Watch out, Kei...I'm right behind you.Eee

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Flaming Aries - Jun. 01, 2011

yes I got the ultra rare Wyvren Face and I should get a whole row by the end of the weeek

1. Beydays
2. Second place
3. just maybe all get face of the Wyvren for helping judge

these are all from the best in the west tournament

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Jun. 01, 2011

Congrats, man! Those are all great faces to start your collection with.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Jun. 01, 2011

Wow, someone got the Wyvern face already? That's pretty sweet, Flaming Aries.

I opened the Face Booster DIAMOND and obtained......

CANCER FACE !
Congratulations to me, It's Common, But it still looks really really cool.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Jun. 01, 2011

Congratulations Electric, you've got Cancer!

...That doesn't sound as nice as it should.

(Jun. 01, 2011  6:31 PM)th!nk Wrote: Congratulations Electric, you've got Cancer!

...That doesn't sound as nice as it should.

Haha, seriously, you crack me up.

But still, I am not complaining, I just loved Cancer anyway, and the Face looks really cool.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Cyber Kerberous - Jun. 01, 2011

Woot I got an Anubis face from my FB Diamond Eee [Image: anubisfacegloss.png]

I can't believe the members who have like 20 faces, let alone 40! Good luck overtaking Kei, Dekailo Tongue_out

One thing I'd love to see change is if you could rearrange the order of some faces, for example making pwetty patters with them Lips_sealed

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ship - Jun. 01, 2011

Lucky! I was hoping to get an Anubis face with my last few credits but I got another Cancer and a Unicorno =[

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Jun. 01, 2011

ControL_ on the page before.

Sorry I didnt notice the 'We can reveal on hint' before the Release of Pearl.

I think I'm going to wait for FB Pearl instead of getting Diamond.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dan - Jun. 01, 2011

I'm hoping for Wolborg, I was completely mortified when I saw Deikailo's double pull of it, but hell, she puts up with tons so she deserves it. :] Gonna donate soon, pray for me guys.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Wraith - Jun. 01, 2011

Well, I've got a Passport face, and two commons, Aquila and Gemios. Hoping to get a Antique face soon, as well as BeyDays 2. Maybe even win the BeyLotto?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hov - Jun. 01, 2011

WOOOOOOOW before me!? But I payed like a MONTH ago! And still didnt get it! wooooow. I wonder if Deikailo even told Kei or she's just lazy.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Jun. 02, 2011

(Jun. 01, 2011  11:09 PM)® Wrote: WOOOOOOOW before me!? But I payed like a MONTH ago! And still didnt get it! wooooow. I wonder if Deikailo even told Kei or she's just lazy.
Why would you even call me that?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Jun. 02, 2011

(Jun. 01, 2011  11:09 PM)® Wrote: WOOOOOOOW before me!? But I payed like a MONTH ago! And still didnt get it! wooooow. I wonder if Deikailo even told Kei or she's just lazy.

I sure hope you are never going to try to meet Deikailo again after this disrespectful comment.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hov - Jun. 02, 2011

Sorry for the comment, I didnt really.Guess I was just impatient =/. I just wanted to build up an face collection like Kei's. Deikailo has done great things for the community. And for me also! Im sorry again for snapping. I just really want my passport already and keep collecting faces.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - blah - Jun. 02, 2011

Lol, well you have nowhere near as many faces as Kei does. So what's the hurry ?

Woo, got Face of Wyvern ! Yays. ><

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ga' - Jun. 02, 2011

Looking at my post count now, I know how Nano felt earlier. But whatever, I'm just going to keep posting anyways. And Flaming Aries and Deikailo, I'm jealous of those Wolborgs and Wyvern. Flaming Aries is officially the first super lucky person here!

EDIT: Dei, just remembered, Sea Dragon was my first and only HMS ever! (I miss that DEMS I lost in India, came here and figured out how rare it was 4 years later... Crying) How ironic. But I agree, that face looks very nice! if only you could get the bey with it, I would SPAM donate for the Anubis face to get that legend anubis set that wwqqyang is selling for free. Eee

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Jun. 02, 2011

You can't donate for the Anubis face. You have to trade credits for it.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Jun. 02, 2011

Also, have you tried pming kei about the ancient face? He sorted mine out.

Edit: antique face, I mean. Thought ancient sounded odd Uncertain

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - blah - Jun. 02, 2011

It's actually called the 'antique' face, hahahah.

Soon I'll be getting a gold face and emerald face. Cool beans.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Nano - Jun. 02, 2011

(Jun. 02, 2011  12:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

I sure hope you are never going to try to meet Deikailo again after this disrespectful comment.
OH SNAP!

But you have a good point.
(Jun. 02, 2011  1:00 AM)® Wrote: Sorry for the comment, I didnt really.Guess I was just impatient =/. I just wanted to build up an face collection like Kei's. Deikailo has done great things for the community. And for me also! Im sorry again for snapping. I just really want my passport already and keep collecting faces.

Pfffft, suck up Wink Just be nice, you at least are getting one. I got my tournament cancelled so I couldn't get it.
Plus, Deikailo has a life too you know.