World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - TakasuMouce - May. 31, 2011

I just got a face. It is a Draciel Face! I got it from my face booster Black.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RAW - May. 31, 2011

Awesome, hope BeyDay II Uncertain Faces are given soon

This message was made for total annoyance.
------------------
If I continue what I am doing now and win 1 battle every tournament, I will only be 6-12+ months to getting my emerald face.

It must be awesome placing. You get a G/S/B face and a face booster! That is two faces! (Yay I can count!)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ship - May. 31, 2011

I got my bronze face from coming in 3rd at The Yankee Invasion: First Wave lol. Also got Dranzer face thanks to Deikailo for buying it for me Joyful_2

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - TITAN - May. 31, 2011

I'm trying to get the amber and antique. Have 3 referrals, almost 600 posts. Don't know how many of them would be considered "good".

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Omega - May. 31, 2011

Amethyst Face, Lapis Lazuli Face, Peridot Face and the Ruby face. The first 3 are tough goals, since I hardly ever post anymore, but I'll eventually start making helpful posts that contribute to the WBO community (Hopefully soon!).

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hov - May. 31, 2011

Hopefully Omega, you were one of the "HELPFUL" ones when I joined the site,

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dan - May. 31, 2011

(May. 30, 2011  10:32 PM)Chups Wrote: Einstein Face Smile

I got it from FB White Tongue_out

Wow. All the FB White faces are Sexay. I think I'll be Donating some more Smile

ThunderDragon Gasp

Wolborg face oh my god. I am so donating!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - May. 31, 2011

(May. 30, 2011  10:32 PM)Chups Wrote: Einstein Face Smile

I got it from FB White Tongue_out

Wow. All the FB White faces are Sexay. I think I'll be Donating some more Smile

ThunderDragon Gasp
Ooh, woah, only person with the Einstein face, too Confused

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - May. 31, 2011

I just got vomited on with place faces... still missing one more gold.

I just donated like, $100 to all the judges in NY for helping me out. Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Nano - May. 31, 2011

Congrats Deikailo on the Quest for Quetz face!

I'll try to donate after I sell some Beyblades. I want some SUPERSMEXY faces.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Pyro - May. 31, 2011

I think my faces are starting to become decent. Smile
I think I should have the Rose Gold face as well, just too lazy to take a picture.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - lord Wolfblade - May. 31, 2011

just got a driger face from Deikailo (she got me a face booster black for helping her), thanks allot Smile

i should donate soon, but right now i need to concentrate on getting good parts

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - blah - May. 31, 2011

I am loving the look of the Wolborg and Wyvern booster faces right now.
Going to be getting a lot of faces soon, yaaay. ^^

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Omega - May. 31, 2011

First to get the DEMS face from the new Face Booster WHITE ! They all look amazing, especially the Wolborg Face, nice job to the designer.

Adding to my Face wishlist is the Metal Face. I think it's possible for me to achieve it with my Beyblade team's Worldwide project and from all the tournament work I've done and will be doing in Australia.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kei - Jun. 01, 2011

(May. 31, 2011  11:42 AM)Omega Wrote: First to get the DEMS face from the new Face Booster WHITE ! They all look amazing, especially the Wolborg Face, nice job to the designer.

Cool

Well, I can't take too much credit. The emblem designs from the HMS Beyblades themselves are excellent.

Anyways, just made it to my ninth row of Faces. Nothing special.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hov - Jun. 01, 2011

Wao Kei, I so admire your face collection. But when do I get my BD Face, Antiuqe face and Passport face...?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Jun. 01, 2011

Oh god we better start trading these Godamn Faces Tongue_out

will that be Implemented or even being Considered?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Omega - Jun. 01, 2011

I don't think trading of faces should happen. They're kind of like trophies, you wouldn't swap your basketball trophy for a soccer trophy that you didn't earn. Even if it were just face booster faces; the time, date and reason given still implies.

It was suggested by Bey Brad a couple Pages back. All of us Agreed and Limited the Trading to Face Booster's.

I think Majority of us would like it. Meh.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Giraton - Jun. 01, 2011

would be interesting to trade the faces given by face boosters, most of them are rare to get, so you could trade like 3 common ones for a rare one, that would be an interesting thing indeed. this fourum would be full of trades with faces if that did happen.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RustyXD - Jun. 01, 2011

I like the idea of trading faces , but the mods will have to switch them between people and that would be hard if everyone keeps switching .
I am happy i am getting 2 faces a beydays II and a facebooster diamond since i have enogh credits hopefully facebooster pearl isn't that much credits. and i might be getting a face of wyvern if you get one by judging Wink

@pikabattler

They would make a New Thread for it of Course. It was discussed a few Pages back.

RustyXD

I think the Mods will figure a new way to Switch faces if it were to become reality.

You cannot buy Face Booster Pearl with Credits. They are given out one way or another.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ControL_ - Jun. 01, 2011

(Jun. 01, 2011  11:31 AM)Chups Wrote: @pikabattler

They would make a New Thread for it of Course. It was discussed a few Pages back.

RustyXD

I think the Mods will figure a new way to Switch faces if it were to become reality.

You cannot buy Face Booster Pearl with Credits. They are given out one way or another.
Facebooster pearl is traded through the new Credits campaign...
Probably still 3 credits.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Jun. 01, 2011

Mmm, unless there's a way to do it so mods don't have to do the job of switching them, I don't think it'd be worth their time to do stuff like that Uncertain

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Jun. 01, 2011

(Jun. 01, 2011  9:15 AM)Omega Wrote: I don't think trading of faces should happen. They're kind of like trophies, you wouldn't swap your basketball trophy for a soccer trophy that you didn't earn. Even if it were just face booster faces; the time, date and reason given still implies.
I would really not prefer to be stuck with two Dragoon faces when I don't have a Draciel face... so I don't really see it as a trophy when each was gained by donating ten dollars.