World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - May. 06, 2011

PM Kei, he is the treasurer.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Pyro - May. 06, 2011

I just got two face boosters...look what I got. -____________-

(May. 06, 2011  9:57 PM)Pyro Wrote: I just got two face boosters...look what I got. -____________-
They are uncommon though Gasp

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ControL_ - May. 06, 2011

So I guess I kind of want to beat Kei in the near future. My points will be updated and I should overtake Kei points wise, but for faces...
He has 35? That's a whole load of faces I need to get in order to catch up!

I wonder what will be in FaceBooster White - Hopefully some rare MFBs will be in the chase.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - May. 06, 2011

I am a little too Addicted on Faces.

(May. 06, 2011  10:07 PM)ControL_ Wrote: So I guess I kind of want to beat Kei in the near future. My points will be updated and I should overtake Kei points wise, but for faces...
He has 35? That's a whole load of faces I need to get in order to catch up!

I wonder what will be in FaceBooster White - Hopefully some rare MFBs will be in the chase.
Maybe it's a booster for RBV prize blades?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Bey Brad - May. 06, 2011

They should just make a trading topic and let you trade Faces that way. Mods? What do you think? I think Face trading is long overdue!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - May. 06, 2011

I would start a Online Protest for this with Pitchforks and Whatnot. But sadly its a Virtual Computer Screen. I think we should be able to Trade Face Booster Face's Though. I dont think people should Earn Faces by Trading them. They dont have 50 beys but they Traded for it... Uncertain

But I am definitely up for this.

Oh yeah, I mean only booster faces. I said that before.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ControL_ - May. 06, 2011

Yeh that hit me a few times, since people have multiples, it would be nice to trade away to other members in exchange for one you don't have. I think there could be a problem of having to permanently remove the face from the system and taking a while to recover it? I think Kei is the one in charge of the facebooster faces?

The thing is there's no automatic system, it would have to be done manually by a moderator. Either that or they'd have to pay someone to develop the system. Also damn you've donated a lot of money.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - BladeStorm - May. 06, 2011

(May. 06, 2011  10:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The thing is there's no automatic system, it would have to be done manually by a moderator. Either that or they'd have to pay someone to develop the system. Also damn you've donated a lot of money.

A lot of those faces I've gifted him Tongue_out

What about faces you've earned in contests?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Sparta - May. 06, 2011

(May. 06, 2011  10:54 PM)Deikailo Wrote: What about faces you've earned in contests?

Probably should only be allowed to trade FB's. It would be unfair to be able to trade away your other faces. Besides, you probably worked hard for them!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - beybladejapan - May. 07, 2011

I just made a donation do I have to post somewhere to let the admins know? There was no where to input a note on the PayPal screen :]

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - May. 07, 2011

You do realise you will be Getting Face Booster Black, Not White.

You should PM Kei and just let him Know that You sent the Money. Also tell him your Paypal so he Can Confirm that you sent the Money.

I was just Thinking. Should this Thread be Moved? I mean it Doesnt Really Belong in General Discussion. It is about Beyblade and the WBO. Maybe Questions and Comments about the WBO....Maybe, Maybe Not.

Im not sure but I dont think it is right here.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Pyro - May. 07, 2011

(May. 06, 2011  10:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: They should just make a trading topic and let you trade Faces that way. Mods? What do you think? I think Face trading is long overdue!

Haha I faintly remember discussing this with Kai- before.
She said something about it defeating the purpose of the the "collectible"?
I mean it does sort of make sense. They're semi-hard to get for a reason, and trading them would mean easier access to faces for some people.

Maybe restricting face trading to only people that have faces?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Bey Brad - May. 07, 2011

(May. 07, 2011  12:23 AM)Pyro Wrote: Maybe restricting face trading to only people that have faces?

Uh ... duh? How would you Face Trade without Faces?

And I don't think it defeats the point of them being a collectible ... most collectibles are tradeable. Any Face obtained from a Face Booster (including Black and White) should be tradeable IMO

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Serotonin - May. 07, 2011

(May. 07, 2011  12:27 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(May. 07, 2011  12:23 AM)Pyro Wrote: Maybe restricting face trading to only people that have faces?

Uh ... duh? How would you Face Trade without Faces?

And I don't think it defeats the point of them being a collectible ... most collectibles are tradeable. Any Face obtained from a Face Booster (including Black and White) should be tradeable IMO

Well, yeah, but from some of the posts I've read here it seems that people think you can trade all of the Faces, haha?

edit: okay yeah we've already established this, im dumb. yayyy

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Pyro - May. 07, 2011

Sorry, for some reason I was thinking of people being able to just give faces instead of trading.
I have no idea why... never mind.

And I'm all for it though, haha.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Sparta - May. 07, 2011

OMG I cannot believe how lucky I was! Yes! The one face booster I wanted the most, I got- the Dranzer Face! Not bad for a 1st FB, eh?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - BladeStorm - May. 07, 2011

(May. 07, 2011  4:05 AM)Sparta Wrote: OMG I cannot believe how lucky I was! Yes! The one face booster I wanted the most, I got- the Dranzer Face! Not bad for a 1st FB, eh?

Congratulations! I got it on my 7th try Unhappy

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - beybladejapan - May. 07, 2011

(May. 07, 2011  12:08 AM)Chups Wrote: You do realise you will be Getting Face Booster Black, Not White.

Yes I almost missed it! So they will get 2 donations this month from me :]

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RAW - May. 07, 2011

Lol Same here, I have got £17 to donate all together so I will half it or something.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Bey Brad - May. 07, 2011

you know, i created the Face Booster BLACK as a reward for donating; i never expected people to actually buy them just to get Faces

what have i done