World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - LMAO - Sep. 05, 2015

Seems like you are eligible since most of your referalls have posts or have played in a tournament.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ZachBob - Sep. 05, 2015

(Sep. 05, 2015  2:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2015  7:36 AM)ZachBob Wrote: Could I have the amber face, pretty please?

It's not ideal that none of the people you've referred here have never posted Tongue_out

Understandable, haha. I wasn't clear on the rules, I guess. So far I registered 3 kids at BBOTS-NC who I guess haven't really logged in, and then I registered two of my friends this past week for my upcoming event. Whenever I hold that tournament, i'm going to have to sign up about 5 more people! I'll wait til then. Grin

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Bey Brad - Sep. 05, 2015

The rules for Face distribution are intentionally loose in a lot of situations. Anyway, keep it up dude! The hard work is super appreciated!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RagerBlade - Sep. 05, 2015

So do I just PM a mod to give to me or something?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - LMAO - Sep. 05, 2015

(Sep. 05, 2015  5:42 PM)BladeRager Wrote: So do I just PM a mod to give to me or something?

Realized I never awarded it to you after I replied to your question.

It has been awarded now!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - The Supreme One - Sep. 07, 2015

Wow, just received the Amethyst face for being a Mentor! This award is a huge honor to me.
A big thank you to the committee for all the time and effort they've put into making this major transition!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Cake - Sep. 07, 2015

Am I eligible for the Antique Face? I'm fairly sure that at least 1000 of my posts have been in Beyblade-related discussion.
Also, thanks for the Amethyst Face! (even though it kinda ruined what little organization I had in my Faces XD )

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Sep. 07, 2015

(Sep. 07, 2015  4:12 PM)Cake Wrote: Am I eligible for the Antique Face? I'm fairly sure that at least 1000 of my posts have been in Beyblade-related discussion.

Definitely, here you go. Now good luck with the organisation of your Faces hah.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ZachBob - Sep. 07, 2015

Sorry if I'm getting annoying in my quest for faces, but could someone please check to see if I'm eligible for rose gold if you have a sec? I posted pictures here. Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Mitsu - Sep. 07, 2015

Hey, is there a specific amount of tournaments you'd need to host for the MF2? I've hosted exactly 9 which have all been processed with the fees given to Kei. I think I should be eligible, but I'm not too sure.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Sep. 07, 2015

Eh, from memory I think it was ten, so obviously you are very close hah.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Mitsu - Sep. 07, 2015

Okay, thanks for letting me know! I'll be hosting a tournament this Sunday, so I should be able to get it once after!

Also, huge congrats to all the recipients of the Amethyst Face! You are all very deserving of them! :)

edit: oh hey look I got it

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ZachBob - Sep. 07, 2015

(Sep. 07, 2015  5:05 PM)Mitsu Wrote: Okay, thanks for letting me know! I'll be hosting a tournament this Sunday, so I should be able to get it once after!

Also, huge congrats to all the recipients of the Amethyst Face! You are all very deserving of them! Smile

Humble Mitsu would never say it, but he's quite deserving of one also Wink

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Manicben - Sep. 09, 2015

Happy to get the Amethyst face, but I realised I should get a couple more. Sadly a Gold Face can only be given after the results are submitted and such, but after looking at the tournament list, it turns out I've already hosted 5 tournaments before the Burst one. There was one I forgot about, but I do believe 5 hosted tournaments results in a metal face being awarded? @[LMAO] Hook me up? Grin

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - LMAO - Sep. 09, 2015

Yes, you're right!

I'll award it to you shortly Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Bey Brad - Sep. 09, 2015

BTW guys, we really do appreciate when you let us know you're eligible for a Face you don't have. It's an arduous process to keep track of them all manually!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kei - Sep. 09, 2015

Yet another instance where keeping the Public Tournament Data Archive more up to date would be useful! There's a tab for Hosts that lists how many times users have hosted by their User ID. I should be getting that updated quite significantly soon.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ~Stoney~ - Sep. 09, 2015

(Sep. 09, 2015  2:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: BTW guys, we really do appreciate when you let us know you're eligible for a Face you don't have. It's an arduous process to keep track of them all manually!

Not really eligible, but Jinbee and I haven't got our face boosters from the HMS design contest yet. Probably just because of all the trouble you had when changing the advanced/mentor system and the Amethyst faces (btw, thank you very much! Smile ).

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Bey Brad - Sep. 10, 2015

Can I get Rose Gold if I had more than 150 Beyblades at one point? :'D

Otherwise, I'll just wait to get there with Burst ... haaaaah .......

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ~Stoney~ - Sep. 10, 2015

(Sep. 10, 2015  5:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Can I get Rose Gold if I had more than 150 Beyblades at one point? :'D

Otherwise, I'll just wait to get there with Burst ... haaaaah .......

At least that was the case when I posted my collection. I got both faces at once.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tri - Sep. 10, 2015

I think he means the rose platinum Tongue_out. I'm positive I've had 150 at one point so if that works for you maybe I will get lucky as well cx

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - TimeOut - Sep. 10, 2015

If it wouldn't be too much trouble I believe the Alexandrite Face, Amber Face, and MF2 would make lovely additions to my collection.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Cake - Sep. 10, 2015

What exactly is the Alexandrite Face handed out for anyways? Testing threads?

Also, I have referred 5 people to the site, but 2 of them didn't credit me for it Unhappy
Most of them have quit Beyblade by now, though, so I suppose it's a moot point.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Sep. 10, 2015

(Sep. 10, 2015  3:29 PM)Time Wrote: If it wouldn't be too much trouble I believe the Alexandrite Face, Amber Face, and MF2 would make lovely additions to my collection.

The Alexandrite Face is definitely good, so here you go. However, three of your referrals have no posts and never participated in a tournament apparently, and I can only see five or six tournament topics that you made. If you were an official co-host at some events, you should probably send us the list by private message and we will definitely give the MF2 Face to you if the count is good.

(Sep. 10, 2015  3:35 PM)Cake Wrote: What exactly is the Alexandrite Face handed out for anyways? Testing threads?

Also, I have referred 5 people to the site, but 2 of them didn't credit me for it Unhappy
Most of them have quit Beyblade by now, though, so I suppose it's a moot point.

Test results in general. It could be within someone else's threads. That is why it is a good idea to send us a list you compile of all of your test result posts. There is no clear number : sometimes, just five topics can be OK, but only if the person has done more than five tests in each, or more, ideally.

Technically those who did put you as their referrer are still valid, even if they quit Beyblade.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - *Ginga* - Sep. 10, 2015

On the topic, @[Kai-V], I never got my MF face?