World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Mitsu - Jul. 22, 2015

I actually read wrong. It is only one, haha.

In that case, I'll take the Stone Face Booster AMETHYST rather than the ORANGE.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - The Supreme One - Jul. 22, 2015

Liking the new Face feature; now I don't have to scroll down half the page when certain people post! The [view all awards] link is a little clearer and nicer to look at than the arrow from yesterday, too. Although, if collapsable rows are possible, that might be a little more convenient than being directed to a new page and having to go back to the previous thread.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - geetster99 - Jul. 22, 2015

me and ontheDL want shaphire

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kei - Jul. 23, 2015

Face Collection Update: Customize your profile!
As some of you have already noticed, over the past few days with the help of our developer @[Tomm] we rolled out a pretty big new update to the Face Collection!

PM Notifications for Awards
This new update made several enhancements on the back-end of the site for the WBO Committee, the most important of which for you guys is that we can now send PM Notifications to members when a Face is awarded to them.

As for what makes this update so cool for you guys is the following much-requested features:

Re-arrange the order of your Faces
1. The order of Faces can now be re-arranged on your profile! Simply visit your personal Face Collection page, and click-and-drag the awards into whatever order you desire. This will be reflected on your posts as well, which means you can potentially do something like this:

[Image: jXVDtHV.png]

Cool

25 Face Limit for Posts
2. Face Collections on posts are now limited to five rows (25 Faces); for some reason people were annoyed when certain people had 100+ Faces and stretched their posts to infinity! It is a mystery You can expand the list by clicking "View All Awards", however.

Try taking advantage of the 25 Faces you can display on your posts by showing the ones that mean the most to you, or that you like the most!

I hope you all enjoy this update, and please thank Tomm for all of his work on this (among many other things behind the scenes)!

There's still some minor issues like the HTML on the Face Collection page needing to be updated, but that has to be done manually so it will take a little bit of time.

(Jul. 22, 2015  4:24 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Liking the new Face feature; now I don't have to scroll down half the page when certain people post! The [view all awards] link is a little clearer and nicer to look at than the arrow from yesterday, too. Although, if collapsable rows are possible, that might be a little more convenient than being directed to a new page and having to go back to the previous thread.

You asked for it, now we've got it ... Actually, we had planned on doing that since the beginning; the update just wasn't completely finished until today.

(Jul. 21, 2015  10:29 PM)Wombat Wrote: This is actually really late, and I apologize for bringing it back up, but with all the interesting new Face features I just remembered all of this. Posting it publicly rather than taking it to PM because it applies to others as well:

long quotes (Click to View)

Paraphrasing because all of the qualifier threads have been closed, but were these extra faces/credits ever distributed? Or did I just miss them?

As of now I have 6 credits, but I should have at least 7:
  • +1 Participation in NC Qualifier
  • +1 Qualifier Bonus
  • +1 Participation in MFB BeyBattle Revolution
  • +1 for majority win in MFB BeyBattle Revolution
  • +1 for participating in Team BeyBattle Revolution
  • +1 for participating in HMS BeyBattle Revolution
  • +1 for majority win in HMS Beybattle Revolution
+ Any extra credits that might apply from the tournaments being Beydays/TBR (not sure if there are any).

I also bought a Passport at the Qualifier, but had one in the past that expired, so I don't know if I'd be eligible for the New Passport Holder bonus (another Credit and Face, for a personal total of 8 Credits and 3 Faces).

Again, sorry for bringing this up months after the events are long gone. If I'm still eligible for these I would like a RUBY and PURPLE, please. If I'm eligible for the third Face Booster I'd like YELLOW as well.

Don't worry about it. I shouldn't have made it so complicated ... it's hard to keep track of haha. You do seem to be eligible at least for the Qualifier/AN Face Boosters and extra Credit, so I've gone ahead and given those to you.

Can you PM me the details about your Passport situation? I don't quite understand what you mean by "but had one in the past that expired", but since you bought one at the Qualifier you'll probably be eligible for the extra Face Booster/credit.

(Jul. 22, 2015  1:16 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: If it is two face boosters I'll take 2 onyx face boosters please.

I double-checked, and you already got your Face Booster for this a while ago. Wink

(Jul. 22, 2015  1:52 AM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: I don't really know what's going on here but if I can get faceboosters I want that Shaphire m8.

(Jul. 22, 2015  4:39 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Ill take Ruby

(Jul. 22, 2015  1:55 PM)Mitsu Wrote: I actually read wrong. It is only one, haha.

In that case, I'll take the Stone Face Booster AMETHYST rather than the ORANGE.

(Jul. 22, 2015  6:58 PM)geetster99 Wrote: me and ontheDL want shaphire

All of the above Face Boosters have been awarded!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hato - Jul. 23, 2015

Wait, since I attended an AN15 tournament, do I qualify for a Face Booster?

If so, I'll take a face booster Ruby please Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kei - Jul. 23, 2015

(Jul. 23, 2015  2:12 AM)Hato Wrote: Wait, since I attended an AN15 tournament, do I qualify for a Face Booster?

If so, I'll take a face booster Ruby please Smile

No, only if you attended all three tournaments (as is explained in the quote Wombat posted). Sorry!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - LOL-y Rancher - Jul. 23, 2015

@[Kei] - So if... lets say I was supposed to win a Face Booster from a contest, I'm not gonna get it now?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Stormscorpio1 - Jul. 23, 2015

Yes i know have 5 Reviser faces. I do not know how this happened, but I'm not even mad.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Cannon - Jul. 23, 2015

(Jul. 23, 2015  3:24 AM)Momohimi Wrote: @[Kei] - So if... lets say I was supposed to win a Face Booster from a contest, I'm not gonna get it now?

You would have to wait until the winners are announced and post in that thread.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - LOL-y Rancher - Jul. 23, 2015

(Jul. 23, 2015  12:50 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2015  3:24 AM)Momohimi Wrote: @[Kei] - So if... lets say I was supposed to win a Face Booster from a contest, I'm not gonna get it now?

I already posted in that thread and stuff. Kai-V informed me that she will give out faces when there are a handful of winners who have chosen the colour of theur face.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Cannon - Jul. 23, 2015

(Jul. 23, 2015  3:23 PM)Momohimi Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2015  12:50 PM)Cannon Wrote:

I already posted in that thread and stuff. Kai-V informed me that she will give out faces when there are a handful of winners who have chosen the colour of theur face.

Has everyone/majority chosen their faces though?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Slashman1 - Jul. 24, 2015

when i click on the faces a black screen comes up is that a bug

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Slashman1 - Jul. 25, 2015

is there a face for the amount of beyblades you own

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - 1234beyblade - Jul. 25, 2015

(Jul. 25, 2015  7:57 PM)Slashman1 Wrote: is there a face for the amount of beyblades you own

Yes, Rose Gold Face for 50 beyblades and Rose Platinum Face for 150+ beyblades (I believe so at least)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Slashman1 - Jul. 26, 2015

awesome i have more then 50 where do i send it or post pic of them

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hato - Jul. 26, 2015

(Jul. 26, 2015  3:37 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: awesome i have more then 50 where do i send it or post pic of them

Post a picture in the Beyblade Collection thread. The photo must have a decent quality (so they can tell if you have even Beyblades in the picture), your name on a piece of paper besides the Beyblades, and quite obviously, your Beyblades. Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Bey Brad - Jul. 26, 2015

I'm surprised there isn't a level above Rose Platinum ... surely there are at least a few members with much more than that? Maybe not anymore? I had at least 1,000 at the largest.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Slashman1 - Jul. 26, 2015

can you give me link to the thread

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Berzerker - Jul. 30, 2015

Can someone explain to me how faces actually work?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Jul. 30, 2015

(Jul. 30, 2015  3:17 PM)Berzerker Wrote: Can someone explain to me how faces actually work?

Definitely, but you should first read this : http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19

(Jul. 30, 2015  3:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2015  3:17 PM)Berzerker Wrote: Can someone explain to me how faces actually work?

Definitely, but you should first read this : http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19

Hey, thanks, that really helped me get an understanding of faces.

I do, however, have one question: "Bladers who've talked a little too much will receive this as a gift."- How exactly would you be able to obtain this face? Or any of the other ones like Face of Soul, DJ Face ect.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Jul. 30, 2015

Sometimes, looking at the description for why a specific person received that Face will give you the answer.

For the Antique Face, it is awarded to a person who has at least one thousand good, Beyblade-related posts.

The Face of Soul is given to Committee Members.

The DJ Face is a reward for Bladers who have judged a decent amount of matches in one of our tournaments.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - MissingNo. - Jul. 30, 2015

You need to post 1000+ messages (without spamming)

EDIT : Ninja'ed by Sea Dragon-V

(Jul. 30, 2015  3:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Sometimes, looking at the description for why a specific person received that Face will give you the answer.

For the Antique Face, it is awarded to a person who has at least one thousand good, Beyblade-related posts.

The DJ Face is a reward for Bladers who have judged a decent amount of matches in one of our tournaments.
Will keep that in mind.

So if I was to judge in the Pensylvania tournament Wombat is trying to host I could get the DJ Face? Sounds pretty neat.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - UltimateOrion - Jul. 30, 2015

(Jul. 30, 2015  3:50 PM)Berzerker Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2015  3:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Sometimes, looking at the description for why a specific person received that Face will give you the answer.

Will keep that in mind.

So if I was to judge in the Pensylvania tournament Wombat is trying to host I could get the DJ Face? Sounds pretty neat.
Yeah you would.