World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kei - Apr. 17, 2011

(Apr. 17, 2011  7:26 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: You dont get Wyvern for Judging. You get Wyvern for Hosting.

Actually, yes you do. You can get it for either judging or hosting.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Apr. 17, 2011

Oh Really! Wow You learn something new Everyday.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Gen SimpL - Apr. 17, 2011

why dont they make a face for creating the most "illegal parts" well i know but more like a "face of creation " : creating over 30 illegal parts
i dont know but it would be kinda kool
and just wondering , how did people make there on faces (eg: Kiva face)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - OkiBlaze - Apr. 17, 2011

(Apr. 17, 2011  8:06 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: why dont they make a face for creating the most "illegal parts" well i know but more like a "face of creation " : creating over 30 illegal parts
i dont know but it would be kinda kool
and just wondering , how did people make there on faces (eg: Kiva face)

We don't really encourage making illegal parts.

We have some cool people that make some really cool faces, I'll just leave it at that.

Yeah that Cool person Is Pretty Great.

In fact if it Wasn't for Him I wouldnt be typing this.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Benjohadi - Apr. 17, 2011

hah..i really want that kiva face...i thought the only one has it is beybrad isnt it?
can it be given to someone else too>>>like me...lol...
i'm a fanatic of kamen rider..XD

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Gen SimpL - Apr. 17, 2011

and im not IVE WACTHED ALL THE SERIES ( kamen rider , that grasshopper sereis, TO OOO) THERE SHOULD BE A KAMEN RIDER OOO FACE lol there should be a comp to draw the best OOO combo lolz
any way im kinda spamming now

Yes, Yes you are.

You will not get it. Trust me Brad has the Right to Make Exclusive Faces for Himself.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - OkiBlaze - Apr. 17, 2011

(Apr. 17, 2011  8:46 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Yeah that Cool person Is Pretty Great.

It wasn't Brad, if that's what you were thinking.

(Apr. 17, 2011  8:55 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  8:46 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Yeah that Cool person Is Pretty Great.

are they any chance for other members to get the kiva face too?hah

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ga' - Apr. 17, 2011

I think I should have the Antique Face by now, even not including 2 entire threads (in which many of my posts weren't bad either) and a bit over 100 bad posts, I still have over 1,000. Please, WBO staff?
(Apr. 17, 2011  8:58 AM)benjohadi Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  8:55 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote:

are they any chance for other members to get the kiva face too?hah

Don't kid yourself. It's called one-of-a-kind for a reason.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ControL_ - Apr. 17, 2011

Was about to get my first Gold Face but it turned out i came 2nd AGAIN. My collection of podium finishes is missing that one victory.

I will work to get the spam face soon enoughGrin

I <3 that name For Antique.

I am Pretty close to the SPAM Face though.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ga' - Apr. 17, 2011

If you call it that.... I should have received the SPAM face by now then, LOL. If it was an actual SPAM face, people like rup123 and kira1 would take the prize.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - BladeStorm - Apr. 17, 2011

(Apr. 17, 2011  12:39 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: I <3 that name For Antique.

I am Pretty close to the SPAM Face though.

He started using it after I called it the spam face; seeing as the description is about talking too much Grin.

Hah...i'm still far away from antique face..
Btw,what is the other one of a kind face other than kiva face?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - BladeStorm - Apr. 17, 2011

(Apr. 17, 2011  12:59 PM)benjohadi Wrote: Hah...i'm still far away from antique face..
Btw,what is the other one of a kind face other than kiva face?

Painite.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - X1 - Apr. 17, 2011

(Apr. 17, 2011  7:47 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  7:39 AM)X1 Wrote: Another thing, I might get Antique face, very quick, I have 1,100 posts.

You don't get the Antique face just because you have 1000 posts. You must have 1000 GOOD posts.

I know, I will have a maximum 150 not-so-good posts.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Nano - Apr. 17, 2011

(Apr. 17, 2011  1:10 PM)X1 Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  7:39 AM)X1 Wrote: Another thing, I might get Antique face, very quick, I have 1,100 posts.

You don't get the Antique face just because you have 1000 posts. You must have 1000 GOOD posts.

If that's what you think, then you're in for a rude wake up call. Example: Look at me...

I don't think I can get any tournament type faces however, there's still a lot more to collect. I'm aiming for Rose Gold and maybe even the face for writing a Bey-Wiki article. I would feel like I helped out the community by making a Bey-Wiki article.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Electric - Apr. 18, 2011

It's called the Lapis Lazuli Face, It's not necessarily for one Beywki article, but is usually handed out when you make one. The Lapis Lazuli is quite cool, I love how Face of the Wyvern looks.

X1, don't judge how many SPAM posts you have , the staff knows what they're doing, if they haven't given it to you, you obviously don't have 1000 good posts, just work harder.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Janstarblast - Apr. 18, 2011

Also X1, Good posts mean 'HELPFUL'. Welcoming posts on Intro yourself or some stories in Your Creations(I am not sure about this story thing though) or some 'thanks a lot' or 'I'll get this reported' posts will not be counted.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Apr. 18, 2011

The key is to not Try. You will get it Quicker that way.

On a different note I have made 51 Blades therefore Rose gold for me.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Benjohadi - Apr. 18, 2011

unluckily..i'm in malaysia..no event held in malaysia by wbo..therefore i cant join any... Unhappy

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Janstarblast - Apr. 18, 2011

Benjohadi- you can arrange one! Gather at least 8-10 WBO members(make your friends join WBO). Then, get it verified by creating a thread in Event Proposals. Once its done, decide a date, and battle! Win it, you may get a gold face or silver or bronze! If the day you arrange it is by chance, bey day (I know when is it but I wont tell you), every attendee will get a special face

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - X1 - Apr. 18, 2011

(Apr. 18, 2011  11:05 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:

Also X1, Good posts mean 'HELPFUL'. Welcoming posts on Intro yourself or some stories in Your Creations(I am not sure about this story thing though) or some 'thanks a lot' or 'I'll get this reported' posts will not be counted.

I am really sorry if this is off topic but ... I have welcome only 2-3 people, 5-6 times in a 'story thing' and I have never said "I'll get this reported or "Thanks a lot".