World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Jinbee - Aug. 07, 2014

(Aug. 07, 2014  2:22 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  2:20 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Does anyone know how I actually prove my Beyblade knowledge? Do I just advice others or what?

Sorry I couldn't find the answer to that.

Well yeah, just read around, listen to what the knowledgable members have to say, and you'll be fine. Also reading bey wiki and build me a combo articles and threads will also help.

I know that, but how do I earn that face booster where you prove your knowledge?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Poseidon - Aug. 07, 2014

I think you have to show that certain quality in your posts, show that you are knowledgable.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - FeedFear - Aug. 07, 2014

(Aug. 07, 2014  2:27 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  2:22 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  2:20 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Does anyone know how I actually prove my Beyblade knowledge? Do I just advice others or what?

Sorry I couldn't find the answer to that.

Well yeah, just read around, listen to what the knowledgable members have to say, and you'll be fine. Also reading bey wiki and build me a combo articles and threads will also help.

I know that, but how do I earn that face booster where you prove your knowledge?
That is for people who can systematically explain beyblades and their working, along with proper techniques for efficiency. People who have this face have very detailed and organized posts, and can explain anything I. The realm of beyblade. Like th!nk.

(Aug. 07, 2014  2:30 PM)Poseidon Wrote: I think you have to show that certain quality in your posts, show that you are knowledgable.

Thanks, that helps. So I should have the qualities of Kai-V, th!nk, Leone19 etc?(in terms of explaining)

Got it!

Yes essentially, it's not an easy age to get but you just have to try you're hardest. Good ways to so this are to just help people out with there questions and combos ect. Bring some new knowledge to the community ect.

(Aug. 07, 2014  2:35 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Yes essentially, it's not an easy age to get but you just have to try you're hardest. Good ways to so this are to just help people out with there questions and combos ect. Bring some new knowledge to the community ect.

OK I might need to do some actual testing and reading the Beywiki, I'm not ready yet.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - [)ragon - Aug. 07, 2014

Just learn as much as you can and put a lot of effort into your posts (contributing lots of information will probably help too). I don't have it, though, so there might be some specific requirement I'm unaware of, but I think the committee just kind of decides when its time to give it to you.

Good luck, and may the force be with you.

That the face I wanted most when I was really active. I tried doing all sorts of threads and stuff to get it haha. Such a pain to get haha

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - DRAGON KING - Aug. 07, 2014

What face are you guys talking about?

The antique face ?

The amethyst face, actually.

Anythest and lapi something or other face. Such a pain to get like I said, wish I had one haha

Lapis lazuli, it's a blue mineral found primarily in the east I believe

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Uwik - Aug. 07, 2014

(Aug. 05, 2014  12:55 AM)~Midnight~ Wrote: Awesome, I'm absolutely loving the design! Props to whichever committee member designed it! Smile

whazzzup... Smug

Also I don't get what the Peridot face requires? Honoring those who honor us with the face? Ehh either way I'm not getting it, without 100% knowledge, lack of online payment, no photobucket account etc, tournament inaccessibility, that means I'm going to have a hard time getting even one face isn't it? Hell my town does not have many Bladers so making a tournament is out of the question.

Also that Face Of Soul is pretty out there and I don't even get that either. Sorry for my ignorance.

I know what you mean man, I've only been too a few tournies myself. You can get rose gold and the antique relatively easy though. Those were my two first faces

(Aug. 07, 2014  6:42 PM)Poseidon Wrote: I know what you mean man, I've only been too a few tournies myself. You can get rose gold and the antique relatively easy though. Those were my two first faces

I have talked a lot and it's really not all nonsense, and I still don't get the antique face, maybe it's just pure luck or random or specific requirements but damn do I want that antique face, as for the rose gold, I have no idea how that works.

Also how do you know when you get a face? Does it jus appear on your avatar box, right there?

For the antique face you need 1,000 good beyblade posts. For the rose gold you need a pic with your username and your 50 beyblades.

(Aug. 07, 2014  6:51 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: For the antique face you need 1,000 good beyblade posts. For the rose gold you need a pic with your username and your 50 beyblades.

Well that rose gold face won't be for me, as I said I have no photobucket account, or anything like that, as you can see I'm always in a major disadvantage.

And a 1000 "good" posts? Wow how do they count all that?

Why don't u just make a photobucket account? All you need is a email address to make it.

(Aug. 07, 2014  6:58 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Why don't u just make a photobucket account? All you need is a email address to make it.

Making email addresses are not always good luck to me as somehow they always mess up but I will try again, I would use my Facebook account but that's rather ridiculous and I also have a DA account but that's also pretty silly.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - The Supreme One - Aug. 07, 2014

Just use Tinypic. You don't need to sign up in order to post images there.

(Aug. 07, 2014  8:09 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Just use Tinypic. You don't need to sign up in order to post images there.

Sure, I might but is it reliable?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - 6 God - Aug. 07, 2014

(Aug. 07, 2014  11:05 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  8:09 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Just use Tinypic. You don't need to sign up in order to post images there.

I can vouch, I use it to upload things all the time.

(Aug. 07, 2014  11:39 PM)Echizen Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  11:05 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:

I can vouch, I use it to upload things all the time.

Without logging in?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - LMAO - Aug. 08, 2014

Just use this, it takes less than 30 seconds:

http://postimage.org/