World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - FeedFear - Aug. 02, 2014

(Aug. 02, 2014  7:53 PM)TʜᴇBʟᴀᴄᴋDʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: Well yes, but it does take some innovation to come up with certain combinations, and personally I think his idea to attempt to create a zombie with the SA165 Track probably took some real creativity. Granted, the Wyvang thing wasn't all that difficult to come up with, but the way he tested and presented the whole thing was very clear and impressively written (same thing with MSF-H Revizer Dragooon SA165EWD).

I guess it was more that he demonstrated immense knowledge of what the custom was and how/why it worked, and he was able to explain it in a really systematic way. I wasn't really trying to touch on the whole "owning combinations/test results" thing, but the way he did it was impressive, you know?

I'm glad. I think he'll be excited. Smile

Is it really that difficult to explain how parts work In a beyblade, wow. It is all just simple physics, I don't know how well he explains it but. . . Never mind. Anyway, I've tried to do some stuff but I'm pretty unimaginitive, and even when I do come up with something it's a flop(#trackheightdebate). Anywho I don't know if this was discussed but what is the point of the diamond face, I feel like it is obtained by getting all the other faces but idk.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - [)ragon - Aug. 02, 2014

(Aug. 02, 2014  10:06 PM)Thumbnail Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2014  7:53 PM)TʜᴇBʟᴀᴄᴋDʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: Well yes, but it does take some innovation to come up with certain combinations, and personally I think his idea to attempt to create a zombie with the SA165 Track probably took some real creativity. Granted, the Wyvang thing wasn't all that difficult to come up with, but the way he tested and presented the whole thing was very clear and impressively written (same thing with MSF-H Revizer Dragooon SA165EWD).

I guess it was more that he demonstrated immense knowledge of what the custom was and how/why it worked, and he was able to explain it in a really systematic way. I wasn't really trying to touch on the whole "owning combinations/test results" thing, but the way he did it was impressive, you know?

Is it really that difficult to explain how parts work In a beyblade, wow. It is all just simple physics, I don't know how well he explains it but. . . Never mind. Anyway, I've tried to do some stuff but I'm pretty unimaginitive, and even when I do come up with something it's a flop(#trackheightdebate). Anywho I don't know if this was discussed but what is the point of the diamond face, I feel like it is obtained by getting all the other faces but idk.

Well, it can be difficult to determine/explain how a specific custom works in a systematic, detailed way (which includes how to launch it, what it will and will not win against, what substitute parts can be used and stuff like that). You should read some of his threads. They're really great (especially for someone like you who seems to be interested in customization).

Everybody flops when they're new, haha. Hardly anybody ever gets it on the first try. Just keep trying. You'll figure it out.

I don't actually know about the diamond face - it's never been given out before. There doesn't seem to be any indicated criteria for getting it either.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kaneki - Aug. 02, 2014

About the Diamond Face: A long time ago I asked Kai-V about the Diamond and Pearl Face. It was created by Brad, but it never got a description on how to get it. To this day... Even Kai-V doesn't know what it is for, hah.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - FeedFear - Aug. 02, 2014

(Aug. 02, 2014  10:39 PM)TʜᴇBʟᴀᴄᴋDʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2014  10:06 PM)Thumbnail Wrote:

Well, it can be difficult to determine/explain how a specific custom works in a systematic, detailed way (which includes how to launch it, what it will and will not win against, what substitute parts can be used and stuff like that). You should read some of his threads. They're really great (especially for someone like you who seems to be interested in customization).

Everybody flops when they're new, haha. Hardly anybody ever gets it on the first try. Just keep trying. You'll figure it out.

I don't actually know about the diamond face - it's never been given out before. There doesn't seem to be any indicated criteria for getting it either.

I feel like it's something dumb like " ask nicely for it" and whoever does it first just gets it. Let's try.
Kai v, could you please just give me the diamond face, please?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Neo - Aug. 03, 2014

(Aug. 02, 2014  10:45 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: About the Diamond Face: A long time ago I asked Kai-V about the Diamond and Pearl Face. It was created by Brad, but it never got a description on how to get it. To this day... Even Kai-V doesn't know what it is for, hah.

I don't freaking know; but I will make a 100% working Diamond Dragoon GT before I die.

I think I figured it out. Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Leone19 - Aug. 03, 2014

Since they've been burried:

(Mar. 30, 2014  12:11 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I believe I'm up for the Amber Face since I have 5 (activated accounts) referrals?
The accounts haven't posted much, but most have either posted or played in an event(s).

(Jul. 23, 2014  1:01 PM)Leone19 Wrote: How does one obtain the Metal Face?

I think it was for hosting 5+ events, so would TheSupremeOne and I be up for one?
- We've/I've hosted 5+ sucessful events, would I be eligible for either?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - The Supreme One - Aug. 03, 2014

Skimmed through your referrals & since at least 5 of them have played in tournaments, it looks like you should be up for the face. I'd PM a committee member for a faster reply though.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kei - Aug. 04, 2014

Yess! Finally got the Quetzalcoatl Face. Now for Quetzalcoatl II ...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - FeedFear - Aug. 04, 2014

Kei, chill the carp out bruh. You have like 7 gold faces and so,e duplicates. You're good man, you'll be fine without quetz II
Edit:23 gold faces

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kaneki - Aug. 04, 2014

(Aug. 04, 2014  3:36 AM)Thumbnail Wrote: Kei, chill the carp out bruh. You have like 7 gold faces and so,e duplicates. You're good man, you'll be fine without quetz II

Kei wants Quetz II to complete his FaceBooster collection lol.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kei - Aug. 04, 2014

(Aug. 04, 2014  12:07 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2014  3:36 AM)Thumbnail Wrote: Kei, chill the carp out bruh. You have like 7 gold faces and so,e duplicates. You're good man, you'll be fine without quetz II

It's far from complete haha.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - FeedFear - Aug. 04, 2014

(Aug. 04, 2014  10:12 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2014  12:07 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote:

Why don't you trade duplicates for different faces

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Leone19 - Aug. 05, 2014

I just noticed I got it and let me be one of the first to say that I absolutely love the new BeyDays Stone Face.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - 6 God - Aug. 05, 2014

I really enjoy that prestigious font, haha.

The color scheme looks really cool too.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Mitsu - Aug. 05, 2014

Awesome, I'm absolutely loving the design! Props to whichever committee member designed it! Smile

EDIT: Now I patiently continue to wait for three others faces of mine to be awarded..

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - DRAGON KING - Aug. 05, 2014

Nice beydays face. Just noticed it.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Wombat - Aug. 05, 2014

(Aug. 04, 2014  10:20 PM)Thumbnail Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2014  10:12 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2014  12:07 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Kei wants Quetz II to complete his FaceBooster collection lol.

Why don't you trade duplicates for different faces

Maybe he wants to get them on his own? While I would trade for a Face I wanted, some people feel more accomplishment or something if they obtain the face without trading.

(Aug. 05, 2014  12:46 AM)Leone19 Wrote: I just noticed I got it and let me be one of the first to say that I absolutely love the new BeyDays Stone Face.

The font is really cool too. I hope the Beylotto/Plastics faces get distributed soon (and in my case the Photography Face). I want to see what I got and finish my third row.

EDIT: Actually, If I count right I've got 5 faces that have yet to appear. 2 from Face Boosters, 2 from winning the Plastics tournament, and the Sapphire one.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ashton pinto - Aug. 05, 2014

Ah ! Two Beydays faces looks cool

EDIT : now its one -.-'

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - LMAO - Aug. 05, 2014

Not really sure if this belongs in this thread or not, but I wanted to suggest something.

Can the committee make a special face for the user: http://worldbeyblade.org/User-kanato-dolsrin

It could be called the "Kanato Dolsrin Face" and the description could be like "Members who have donated extremely generously shall receive this face". I just feel like something like this is sort of necessary, because members who go out of there way to donate so much should be rewarded a little more than just the booster faces they earn. Sorry if the idea isn't really good, it's really just my thoughts Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - The Supreme One - Aug. 07, 2014

Just got 4 new faces in a matter of minutes! As nice as the silver & bronze faces are, I must say I'm happiest about the Ruby Face, especially since I barely have enough wins to deserve it. Now to just win 50 more times for the Onyx Face!
On another note, I feel like there should be a face for 75 victories, especially since the skip is a bit extreme (15, 25, 50, 100), and one for 200, though I suppose no one has gotten to that point yet. Maybe that's what the Diamond Face should be used for?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - FeedFear - Aug. 07, 2014

I think it should be more prestigious than the eternal passport face, only given to saints and minor deities.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Thunder Dome - Aug. 07, 2014

(Aug. 07, 2014  6:08 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Just got 4 new faces in a matter of minutes! As nice as the silver & bronze faces are, I must say I'm happiest about the Ruby Face, especially since I barely have enough wins to deserve it. Now to just win 50 more times for the Onyx Face!
On another note, I feel like there should be a face for 75 victories, especially since the skip is a bit extreme (15, 25, 50, 100), and one for 200, though I suppose no one has gotten to that point yet. Maybe that's what the Diamond Face should be used for?
Actually there are numerous people who have over 200 wins right now, some even have over 300 so I don't think that's what the Diamond Face would be. Maybe 500 wins?

(Aug. 07, 2014  1:28 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  6:08 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Just got 4 new faces in a matter of minutes! As nice as the silver & bronze faces are, I must say I'm happiest about the Ruby Face, especially since I barely have enough wins to deserve it. Now to just win 50 more times for the Onyx Face!
Actually there are numerous people who have over 200 wins right now, some even have over 300 so I don't think that's what the Diamond Face would be. Maybe 500 wins?

You get it after 100 straight loses, haha. But really couldn't they just make a reason?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Jinbee - Aug. 07, 2014

Does anyone know how I actually prove my Beyblade knowledge? Do I just advice others or what?

Sorry I couldn't find the answer to that.

(Aug. 07, 2014  2:20 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Does anyone know how I actually prove my Beyblade knowledge? Do I just advice others or what?

Sorry I couldn't find the answer to that.

Well yeah, just read around, listen to what the knowledgable members have to say, and you'll be fine. Also reading bey wiki and build me a combo articles and threads will also help.