World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ocean - Jun. 15, 2014

I want that ruby face, it is a very real possibility I will get it if I get 8 more wins

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Jun. 29, 2014

I do not remember what we were talking about in the Committee when I made this, but it is so adorable hah :

By the way, if I have to remain on the topic of Faces that were actually given out, I finally have a place Face, hah.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kei - Jun. 29, 2014

Haha, what? I've never seen that.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Jun. 29, 2014

Looking at it today, I have no idea why we would have a Face for a T-shirt, but whatever, it gave birth to something cool hah.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Mitsu - Jun. 29, 2014

(Jun. 29, 2014  4:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way, if I have to remain on the topic of Faces that were actually given out, I finally have a place Face, hah.

18 tournaments. Still never placed.

It'd actually be quite funny if I were to place at HMS' NOT DEAD 3, considering I'm not competitive in the HMS Format whatsoever, haha.

Back on the topic of faces, I'll be getting the Ruby Face once LMAO's Birthday Beynanza is processed. I also decided to spend two credits on a Face Booster Diamond (don't see why I did that anymore), and ended pulling a second Eagle Face, in addition to my original, hah.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Cake - Jun. 29, 2014

I should have gotten my Emerald face a while ago, as I have 22 wins already...

Though I'll be getting my Sapphire (and another bronze) as soon as Summer Spot, Hot Spot gets processed.

I'm not sure whether to waste my credits of face boosters for teh lulz or actually get something useful, I'm worried about them getting reset again before I can save up enough D:

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ocean - Jun. 29, 2014

Just ask Kai-V for it.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - geetster99 - Jun. 30, 2014

So today I was awarded with my PLATINUM FACE!!!!
I am so honored to receive the face and exited to be the newest member of the top 5

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ocean - Jun. 30, 2014

You rock! CONGRATS!

Lucky you.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Neo - Jun. 30, 2014

(Jun. 30, 2014  4:57 AM)geetster99 Wrote: So today I was awarded with my PLATINUM FACE!!!!
I am so honored to receive the face and exited to be the newest member of the top 5

Where you're headed I'm sure it's #1.

Edit:
Requirements for Rose Platinum??

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - BlazingPhoenix - Jun. 30, 2014

(Jun. 30, 2014  6:40 AM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2014  4:57 AM)geetster99 Wrote: So today I was awarded with my PLATINUM FACE!!!!

Edit:

150 beys I think.
Im going for that face right now I have like more than 250 beys

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Neo - Jun. 30, 2014

(Jun. 30, 2014  4:30 PM)BlazingPhoenix Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2014  6:40 AM)Neo~ Wrote:

Edit:

150 beys I think.
Im going for that face right now I have like more than 250 beys
Hah. Sounds like a good challenge for me.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - *Ginga* - Jul. 03, 2014

Yesterday I spent 45 of my 49 Credits on Face Boosters, and got 11 Faces in total, including 5 Stone Faces, and three Rares and an Uncommon!

And I got another Genbull so that's up for trade now.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ingulit - Jul. 17, 2014

I got the Antique Face! It certainly took me a good while to get to 1000, haha! I'm very happy to start out my fourth row this way Grin

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kaneki - Jul. 17, 2014

Happy you finally got it Ingulit! It totally suits you, hah.

Welcome to the club. Wink

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Mitsu - Jul. 17, 2014

(Jul. 17, 2014  8:17 PM)Ingulit Wrote: I got the Antique Face! It certainly took me a good while to get to 1000, haha! I'm very happy to start out my fourth row this way Grin

I'm really glad you got it, bud. It's quite surprising that I was able to get it before you, as you're far more knowledgeable than me, haha.

Anyways, I just recently pulled both a Fox, yet another Aquila, and in addition to those two, a Lyra! They were pretty decent pulls, I must admit.

On a different note, doesn't anyone else think The Supreme One is eligeble of an Antique Face? I think she really deserves it.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - 6 God - Jul. 17, 2014

(Jul. 17, 2014  8:40 PM)~Midnight~ Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2014  8:17 PM)Ingulit Wrote: I got the Antique Face! It certainly took me a good while to get to 1000, haha! I'm very happy to start out my fourth row this way Grin

I'm really glad you got it, bud. It's quite surprising that I was able to get it before you, as you're far more knowledgeable than me, haha.

Anyways, I just recently pulled both a Fox, yet another Aquila, and in addition to those two, a Lyra! They were pretty decent pulls, I must admit.

On a different note, doesn't anyone else think The Supreme One is eligeble of an Antique Face? I think she really deserves it.
It's not really if she deserves it, it's more as if she earned it. But I think she has.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Brisk AquarioHD - Jul. 17, 2014

I would love to get the rare faces that comes with the complete set of the blue limited edition Anubis. Tongue_out Not trying to sound dumb, but those will do! They are sexy! XD (Scarcasm...)

Oh, here it is:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-BEYBLADE-WBBA-LIMITED-BLACK-MERCURY-ANUBIS-ANUBIUS-85XF-COMPLETE-SET-/330637681003

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kaneki - Jul. 17, 2014

I agree she has, but like Echizen said, it's up to the committe if they think she's earned it. I think Wombat is on his way to the Antique Face too!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - The Supreme One - Jul. 17, 2014

Oh! Thanks guys Grin I hope I get it soon, too Smile
@Briskeyyy This discussion is actually for the virtual faces that members are rewarded on the site, not physical Beyblade ones. Just a heads up!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Mitsu - Jul. 17, 2014

(Jul. 17, 2014  8:55 PM)ツBriskyyyツ Wrote: I would love to get the rare faces that comes with the complete set of the blue limited edition Anubis. Tongue_out Not trying to sound dumb, but those will do! They are sexy! XD (Scarcasm...)

Oh, here it is:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-BEYBLADE-WBBA-LIMITED-BLACK-MERCURY-ANUBIS-ANUBIUS-85XF-COMPLETE-SET-/330637681003

Ah, just to note, this thread isn't necessarily about actual faces you can purchase online, on sites like Ebay: it's about ones you can earn off of this forum. For instance, I have 19 faces under my user title, BEYSPIRITNEVERDIES.

If you aren't already aware, but there are different ways one can earn themselves faces. Here, I made a post relating to faces in the ''Questions about the WBO'' thread earlier on, as a reply to a question that 1234beyblade asked. Here's the post if you'd like to check it out. It's under 1234beyblade's question, as well: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Questions-about-the-WBO?pid=1206949#pid1206949

Oh, and yes, it's definitely the committees decision on whether, or whether not shes eligible to receive it. Wombat's close, as well.

Edit: Didn't see TSO's post above. Sorry about that!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RagerBlade - Jul. 17, 2014

I received two faces! First the Sapphire Face for reaching 25 Wins in my WBO Career. Second I received a Bronze Face for 3rd Place in A Timely Farewell! Pretty boss!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - DRAGON KING - Jul. 18, 2014

Does anybody know what boosters the HMS and Plastics faces come in? I'm thinking about using my credits.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - *Ginga* - Jul. 18, 2014

You can only get them by donating or placing in a Plastics/HMS tournament.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Leone19 - Jul. 18, 2014

(Jul. 18, 2014  7:17 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Does anybody know what boosters the HMS and Plastics faces come in? I'm thinking about using my credits.

I'm pretty sure those were only from the Boosters given out at Plastics/HMS events.

EDIT: Beaten by Gingka.