World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Mitsu - Feb. 13, 2014

(Feb. 13, 2014  2:28 AM)LMAO Wrote: I already have the Gold Dark Knight Dragooon so I wouldn't want to get that hah, thanks for the suggestion though!
Woops, never new that, haha. Otherwise, I'm glad others advice helped you! Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Snoop Dog MS - Feb. 21, 2014

I just got the Ruby Face! WOOT!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Mitsu - Feb. 21, 2014

(Feb. 21, 2014  3:04 AM)Snoop Dog MS Wrote: I just got the Ruby Face! WOOT!
Congrats man! 60-34, eh. It's good atleast compared to my records, 31-40. xd

Otherwise, I recently just got three new faces, that I forgot to post here.
The Aquila face (thanks *Ginga*), the Sapphire face, and the Unicorno face (which I'd like to possibly trade).

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Meeper - Feb. 23, 2014

OOOOHHHHH I soooo want the antique face badly!!!! Besides i am quite the chatterbox so why havnt i got it, hmm guess i need to post more often (the antique face is a gift to those who talk too much, lol) just looking through all the faces you can get and how to get them, that antique face is soon gonna be mine I just know it!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - DRAGON KING - Feb. 23, 2014

(Feb. 23, 2014  4:55 AM)Meeper Wrote: OOOOHHHHH I soooo want the antique face badly!!!! Besides i am quite the chatterbox so why havnt i got it, hmm guess i need to post more often (the antique face is a gift to those who talk too much, lol) just looking through all the faces you can get and how to get them, that antique face is soon gonna be mine I just know it!
But u have to have 1,000 good beyblade related posts Wink

You only have 54 ATM haha Tongue_out

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tri - Feb. 23, 2014

Youre close, just 1000+ posts from getting it.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Snoop Dog MS - Feb. 23, 2014

I don't know whether to lol or cry.
Antique Face-The Guide
-No SPAM
-Beyblade-related posts
-1,000 posts
midnight Unicorno isn't showing.

(Feb. 23, 2014  4:59 AM)Snoop Dog MS Wrote: ...
I don't know whether to lol or cry.
Antique Face-The Guide
-No SPAM
-Beyblade-related posts
-1,000 posts
midnight Unicorno isn't showing.

Unicorno is for me.

Anyways, I should be getting 3 new faces !!!! Smile

(Feb. 23, 2014  4:57 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2014  4:55 AM)Meeper Wrote: OOOOHHHHH I soooo want the antique face badly!!!! Besides i am quite the chatterbox so why havnt i got it, hmm guess i need to post more often (the antique face is a gift to those who talk too much, lol) just looking through all the faces you can get and how to get them, that antique face is soon gonna be mine I just know it!
But u have to have 1,000 good beyblade related posts Wink

You only have 54 ATM haha Tongue_out
ok then ill post, post, and post welp now i know exactly what to get now (this'l be easy) (AND they will be good posts)
im now online 24 HOURS just to try to get this, hope i dont fall asleep doing this (meeper does get bored easily)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Feb. 23, 2014

Usually, one thousand good posts are done in at least a hundred twenty-four-hours.

(Feb. 23, 2014  6:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Usually, one thousand good posts are done in at least a hundred twenty-four-hours.
lol, im not serious about the "online 24/7" thats just a joke, but i will eventually reach it, any other not-so-hard to get faces???

(Feb. 23, 2014  6:46 AM)Meeper Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2014  6:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Usually, one thousand good posts are done in at least a hundred twenty-four-hours.
lol, im not serious about the "online 24/7" thats just a joke, but i will eventually reach it, any other not-so-hard to get faces???

Just look at the face collection. Amber face isn't too hard if you can get people to join.

(Feb. 23, 2014  6:48 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2014  6:46 AM)Meeper Wrote:

Just look at the face collection. Amber face isn't too hard if you can get people to join.
welp, im screwed on that one, I only can get 4, and even still they wont be able to do much other than enter tournaments, but ill see if my friend Cuddlemuffin123 will join (thats his minecraft user) cant garuntee he will do much though also, while im at this, like my spoiler, im thinking I will use it until I can get a picture on here.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Nano - Feb. 24, 2014

Hey Meeper, if you go to tournaments you can get faces for placing, or trade in credits to get a face booster.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Meeper - Feb. 24, 2014

(Feb. 24, 2014  3:47 AM)Nano Wrote: Hey Meeper, if you go to tournaments you can get faces for placing, or trade in credits to get a face booster.
oh wow, then going to the next tournament will be even sweeter then!

oh and the rose gold face said "the rich will get richer when they recieve this face, what does that mean Heres a bunch of others I dont get but if you tell me how to get them I will be happy!!!
Face of Soul
Lapis Lazuli Face
Platinum Face
Prize Hunter Face
Rose Platinum Face
um just tell me, on things like these even 100 good posts is not hard so tell me I WANT FACES (P:S im gonna get the passport soon, once done convincing my dad to get it I will have the passport face too, but we cant get it from paypal tho)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - [)ragon - Feb. 24, 2014

Wow dude. Those are some legitimately hard-to-obtain faces haha.

Face of soul is for being on the committee.

Lapis Lazuli is for being a really great, contributive writer on the Beywiki.

The Platinum face is for breaking the top 5 (gosh that thing looks sick).

Prize hunter face is for making a credit trade-in for one of the top prizes in the Blader Rewards campaign.

And the Rose Platinum face is for posting pictures of a collection of 150 Beyblades or more.

Smile

EDIT: On another note, I have a question about the Amethyst face.

Do you get the face for being promoted to Advanced Member, or is there some other requirement for getting it? I initially thought it was for Advanced members, but looking now I see plenty of them who do not have it (why the carp doesn't Ingulit have that thing yet).

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Feb. 25, 2014

It's separate from being advanced. *Usually* advanced comes first but the fact they're so identical means it isn't really all that clear. It's odd Ingulit doesn't have it, but idk.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ocean - Mar. 25, 2014

That Sapphire face is mine now (soon).

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ingulit - Mar. 25, 2014

(Feb. 24, 2014  6:43 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: EDIT: On another note, I have a question about the Amethyst face.

Do you get the face for being promoted to Advanced Member, or is there some other requirement for getting it? I initially thought it was for Advanced members, but looking now I see plenty of them who do not have it (why the carp doesn't Ingulit have that thing yet).

(Feb. 25, 2014  4:42 AM)th!nk Wrote: It's separate from being advanced. *Usually* advanced comes first but the fact they're so identical means it isn't really all that clear. It's odd Ingulit doesn't have it, but idk.

Aww, thank you guys! I'm just happy to have what I've got, and I trust that faces are given out when it's appropriate :3

Speaking of which, now that the Scavenger Hunt is long over, I should probably apply for the Antique Face! I think I've hit 1000 Beyblade-related posts considering I don't post about much else here, haha! Grin

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Leone19 - Mar. 30, 2014

I believe I'm up for the Amber Face since I have 5 (activated accounts) referrals?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Cannon - Mar. 30, 2014

(Mar. 30, 2014  12:11 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I believe I'm up for the Amber Face since I have 5 (activated accounts) referrals?

The 5 actually need to have posted a few times for it to be counted as one referral.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Leone19 - Mar. 30, 2014

(Mar. 30, 2014  12:15 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2014  12:11 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I believe I'm up for the Amber Face since I have 5 (activated accounts) referrals?

The 5 actually need to have posted a few times for it to be counted as one referral.

It doesn't matter that some attended events?

Wasn't aware. Thanks for clearing that up.

In any event, I realized I never recieved a DJ face for hosting Before the Big Bang with TheSupremeOne? Is there any reason to that? Tongue_out

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Cannon - Mar. 30, 2014

Oh then i don't know haha, it'll probably be then since they were actually active at tourneys.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - The Supreme One - Mar. 30, 2014

(Mar. 30, 2014  12:16 PM)Leone19 Wrote: In any event, I realized I never recieved a DJ face for hosting Before the Big Bang with TheSupremeOne? Is there any reason to that? Tongue_out
Looks like you do have it a few rows up in your face collection ;p
Unless they just put that there lol

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Angry Face - Mar. 30, 2014

(Mar. 30, 2014  12:16 PM)Leone19 Wrote: In any event, I realized I never recieved a DJ face for hosting Before the Big Bang with TheSupremeOne? Is there any reason to that? Tongue_out

You already got the DJ Face for hosting Beys of Our Lives. You only receive that particular Face once, regardless of however many more tournaments you host or act as a judge at.