World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[London, England, UK] IYTD - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: [London, England, UK] IYTD (/Thread-London-England-UK-IYTD)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - Manicben - Jan. 25, 2011

(Jan. 25, 2011  9:58 PM)ControL_ Wrote: Your selling at a tourny so TT attack for £35, and Hardcase for £25 are really high since 3/4 of the price itself lies in shipping which your not really doing, so some big items need lowering imo, other than that, i'm happy.

Sorry mate, but these prices are for members only.
For others it may be higher... Well, he does need to make a profit, and i think its worth the extra amount just so that the items can be given to you right then instead of a few days or weeks...

Anyway, yes, FusionRuler, no saturday school hopefully. It should be during holidays so ill be able to come. Oh and bad news, this MEECH person has joined another team.
We may have to battle him... Shame... He was annoying...
Keep on practicing! Soldier, we will need that stock early in the tourney, so its best we
get there early. That goes for the whole team. Get there early for practice and buy your stuff early so that we can get our combos made before we actually start.
Go IYTD!!!

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - Soldier-F3AR - Jan. 25, 2011

Well actually Attack stadiums are 30 to members as I can do discounts on that but all the other stuff the prices are the same to everyone but probably on the day I will discount other stuff to members depending on the items bought.I will get there early hopefully so I can sell some stuff before the tourney starts,I wanna do low prices but I do wanna make some profit also what time would you be getting there ManicBen?

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - DPTButton - Jan. 26, 2011

ok thanks manicben turns out MEECH is someone i know, i thought it was a stalker ive been getting a lot you know on facebook!!!
any what team has he joined

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - MEECH - Jan. 26, 2011

hey maniciben im annoying only becuase i find being annoying is fun and y are u saying its a shame if any of u guys battle me. and how did u find out i was gonna join a team

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - Manicben - Jan. 26, 2011

(Jan. 25, 2011  11:29 PM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: Well actually Attack stadiums are 30 to members as I can do discounts on that but all the other stuff the prices are the same to everyone but probably on the day I will discount other stuff to members depending on the items bought.I will get there early hopefully so I can sell some stuff before the tourney starts,I wanna do low prices but I do wanna make some profit also what time would you be getting there ManicBen?

Thats great news! 30 quid is great!
Anyway, i dunno when the tourney is on, so ill tell you once the meetup time has been announced.

TheFusionRuler@ I think he is joining Beyunicornos...

MEECH@ Annoying is not good, and it is a shame, as you are annoying, and that means you have no beyspirit, especially cause you think its fun. Anyway, i found out cause anyone can look at your posts in Beyunicornos and Zetsubou's threads... Pretty obvious...

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - MEECH - Jan. 26, 2011

yeah i know sooooooooooooooooooooory i get bored some times

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - Manicben - Jan. 26, 2011

(Jan. 26, 2011  8:17 PM)MEECH Wrote: yeah i know sooooooooooooooooooooory i get bored some times

We accept your apology. Now could you stop posting on this thread.

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - DPTButton - Jan. 27, 2011

you uploaded the video yet ben

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - Manicben - Jan. 27, 2011

no... i was busy. Give me some time. If not by tomorrow, it will definitely be up on saturday...
Ill post megaupload first, then youtube when i get movie maker.

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - ControL_ - Jan. 27, 2011

It's not members only as he told me himself in PMs that these prices were for me, it may be here but don't jump to conclusions.

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - Soldier-F3AR - Jan. 27, 2011

Actually they were members prices but Control_ has bought from me a couple of times before so I Gave him members prices.

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - Manicben - Jan. 27, 2011

(Jan. 27, 2011  6:43 PM)ControL_ Wrote: It's not members only as he told me himself in PMs that these prices were for me, it may be here but don't jump to conclusions.

In a previous PM he told me it was 35 for members, so thats what i thought until he posted that members get it for 30 pounds. Sorry for the confusion...

And yeah, control is ok. Sell him discounts, but dont be too generous. Smile

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - DPTButton - Jan. 27, 2011

yeah most deals he posts here are for members so dont get too excited

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - MUB - Jan. 29, 2011

Can i join i know the fusion ruler

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - Soldier-F3AR - Jan. 29, 2011

(Jan. 29, 2011  6:16 PM)MUB Wrote: Can i join i know the fusion ruler

No you cannot join spaces are full unless N is willing to have another member sorry you will not be able to join I.Y.T.D

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - Manicben - Jan. 29, 2011

Personally i cant believe Moss changed his username to N!!!
Now its so confusing....
Will take time to get used to...

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - DPTButton - Jan. 30, 2011

yeah lol, ben or N could you consider letting MUB join, hes a sick blader

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - Moss-Da-Boss - Jan. 30, 2011

Its very unlikely now as we are overfull but I'll take into account your opinion TheFusionRuler.

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - MUB - Jan. 30, 2011

U guys rule really want to join i know the fusion ruler(:
HELLO is anyone there
Come on isnt there space for one more
Thank u FusionRuler

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - Manicben - Jan. 30, 2011

As we said we are already overfull.
We understand how much you and FusionRuler want you to join,
but its all up to N to decide...
This will affect the team, but if you think about it, this makes the team even
so now all members have a tag team partner.
So, if MUB joins, the proposed pairs may be:

MUB and FusionRuler,
Soldier-F3AR and ArmouredBlader
Beyunit-DL and N/Me
Brazman and Me/N

Seems like a good idea to let him join...

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - DPTButton - Jan. 31, 2011

see, thanks N hes a great blader and our team will be even

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - MEECH - Jan. 31, 2011

yeah let MUB join i know him to he has poision serphant and grand ketos and hes orderd a defence attack bey set or something

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - MUB - Jan. 31, 2011

Can i join? pretty pretty please
Thank You Manicben
Team BeyUnircorno sucks meech

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - Enzoxs - Feb. 01, 2011

(Jan. 31, 2011  8:55 PM)MUB Wrote: Team BeyUnircorno sucks meech

At least he did'nt have to go begging to get a place there.

RE: [London, UK] Team IYTD - DPTButton - Feb. 01, 2011

actually hes not begging, i informed our team if he can join and hes is just over excited Chocked_2