World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread (/Thread-General-Yu-Gi-Oh-Thread)

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Raigeko13 - Oct. 10, 2011

I hate Meklord Emperor Wisel Infinity. Serious

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - TylerPT - Oct. 10, 2011

At my walmart, they were selling tournament packs, im pretty sure therre are bad cards in there, but i wanted to get 1, too bad there was only 1 left, and it was opened... the packs were still in there, just no cards lol

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - TimelessOne - Oct. 10, 2011

Really? I thought Tornament Packs were only avalible at Hobby Stores... Off to Walmart!

It was like a box where u get tournament packs 4 5 6. There were also light of destruction packs (ching!) zombie world, lost sanctuary, premium pack 2, jaden yuki 3, power of the duelist, starter deck 2009, duelist genesis and elemental energy

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Caststarman - Oct. 10, 2011

Wow. I pulled Wind up Zenmaister for the 8th time, All ultra rares in 8 packs in a row. Luck is on my side! Smile

I got quasered in the face, its tough to get rid of it, unless u got like 2 traps ( ex. bottomless and d-prison)

Even if u get rid of it, the person's got shooting star... dam lol

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Priscient - Oct. 11, 2011

I'm entering Yu-Gi-Oh! Regionals with Kei in Toronto this saturday, I'm playing Twilight. Wish me luck guys!

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - zflare3 - Oct. 11, 2011

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - ILikeCookies - Oct. 11, 2011

Good luck Pocky and Kei! Also, what rarity is the Grandmaster? If it's gold I'd say that's quite cheap. If rare, I think it's about right.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - ILikeCookies - Oct. 11, 2011

Seems alright, go for it!

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - TylerPT - Oct. 12, 2011

(Oct. 11, 2011  2:20 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: I'm entering Yu-Gi-Oh! Regionals with Kei in Toronto this saturday, I'm playing Twilight. Wish me luck guys!

Me too!!!!! Im going this saturday at metro convention centre. Im playing twilight as well!!!!!

Though, im entering dragon duel Tongue_out

I might enter both, but i got no shot at regular regionals, older ppl will just kill me

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Raigeko13 - Oct. 12, 2011

Hah, I wish we had tourneys near where I live. It would put me back into the IRL game.
It's just like Beyblade down here to me Tongue_out

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - ILikeCookies - Oct. 12, 2011

(Oct. 11, 2011  10:03 PM)zflare3 Wrote: thanx IHateNoobs
what next 5 six sam's should i get know?
1.hand of the six sam's
2.great shogun shien
3.Kageki
4.?????
5.?????

We'll continue this in PM's.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Caststarman - Oct. 12, 2011

now my friend thinks that I am a magician. So just to prove that I'm not, I opened his pack of gen force. Well, whatdyaknow, Steelswarm roach was in that pack.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Odin - Oct. 12, 2011

O.o I need to meet you, so you can open packs for me ...

Dueling Network is so fun. I just lost to a funky build that plays Lightsworn and Frognarch together. I never thought of that before. Just goes to show you, you never know what will beat Infernity. Although you can get a pretty good idea.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - AeroRespawn - Oct. 12, 2011

I opened a pack of Strike of Neos, and I pulled a Secret Rare Gellenduo. Eee

Anyone interested to buy lol?

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - TylerPT - Oct. 12, 2011

I cant go to regionals this saturday! I have 3 days left.. And my deck is incomplete. I need BLS, 2 lylas, an ehren, maxx c, glow-up bulb and mah extra deck..

I'll just go durin march Tongue_out

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - BeyCenter - Oct. 13, 2011

There's a store in Naperville, IL that hold weekly tournaments. I hope to go there sometime, and they sell cards for a cheaper price than regular stores.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Caststarman - Oct. 13, 2011

(Oct. 12, 2011  9:57 PM)Odin Wrote: O.o I need to meet you, so you can open packs for me ...

Dueling Network is so fun. I just lost to a funky build that plays Lightsworn and Frognarch together. I never thought of that before. Just goes to show you, you never know what will beat Infernity. Although you can get a pretty good idea.

Eh, free for a limited time offer. If you get a steelswarm roach and give it to me, you are bound to get other ultras/ghosts/supers/secrets/ultimates. Just make sure you pay me 2000 dollars for this !FREE! offer. As a limited time bonus, you will get a common from that pack you got last week and got 3 of that card that was useless and threw it away!
(Oct. 11, 2011  10:03 PM)zflare3 Wrote: thanx IHateNoobs
what next 5 six sam's should i get know?
1.hand of the six sam's
2.great shogun shien
3.Kageki
4.Elder, good for annoying your opponents.
5.?????

Added a card.
Sorry for double post.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - rhysm9709 - Oct. 13, 2011

just found my morphtronics deck that i have been looking for for ages Grin need to train now to see if i still have the magic touch :L

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - 桃太郎 - Oct. 14, 2011

I went X-2 at locals today with my HERO Gate build (Lancelot Jr.), when I could've topped/gone X-1 at the very least. I misplayed and played to conservatively in the first round. Anyway, results:

R1: Lancelot vs. X-Sabers - XOX - I misplayed, and he had outs to everything I did before he SPAMmed. I did make a Gaia with his Beast in the first round though. =D

R2: Lancelot vs. Karakuri - OO - Slapped his tea-serving robots around in the first round, ending both with Fusion SPAMs. In the final moments of the following round, I Heavy Stormed his lone back row, played my Fusion Gate, went into Zero, then I went into Shining with Zero and Neos Alius and thus, popping his face-down, and punched for game.

R3: Lancelot vs. Plants - OXO - I destroyed him in game 1, then I got destroyed in game 2 with my Sides, then in game 3, I reverted back to the original plan in game 1, and took the win.

R4: Lancelot vs. Chain Burn - XX - I hate Dimension Wall..... I beefed up my Shining to 3800, and I took the damage. Then he did some Chain shenanigans and burned me both games.

All in all, I know my Deck's potential. I may tinker with the build a bit for more locals on Saturday, but we'll see. I really like it the way it is at the moment.

Edit: Should I expect more Burn Decks, I'll probably Side a Prime Material Dragon just cuz, hahah.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Caststarman - Oct. 15, 2011

(Oct. 14, 2011  9:05 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Edit: Should I expect more Burn Decks, I'll probably Side a Prime Material Dragon just cuz, hahah.

Aaaah... The days when I used a burn deck. Don't use it any more because it got stolen from me in a tournament. I found out who it was, told the person in charge and he was banned from all official tournaments for 2 years. I was about to grab my deck back but there was a bonfire going on a few doors down and... boom it was burnt to a crisp. The irony

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Kei - Oct. 15, 2011

I'm playing a highly unconventional Horus deck tomorrow at Regionals. Should be fun.