World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH (/Thread-NBA-Basketball-LOCKOUT-FINALLY-OVAH)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: NBA Basketball - ƛnubis - May. 04, 2011

(Apr. 29, 2011  6:27 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2011  6:12 AM)Guardian Wrote: Mavs won take that nano, Lakers will beat Mavs hopefully

We came back and were down by one. Truth is, this year was not our year. I'm surprised we made it to the playoffs with all our injuries.

We all know if Wallace didn't hurt his back, we would of won.
(Apr. 29, 2011  6:20 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: How many bowls of Wheaties do you think Ron Artest eats in a sitting?

Why does everybody that plays for the blazers get hurt.

RE: NBA Basketball - Guardian - May. 04, 2011

I was shocked that Lakers lost yesterday against the mavericks
hope they play better for the next game
also heat won again against the Celtics that was even more shocking looks like heat have a good chance to make it to the finals

RE: NBA Basketball - Yuya Tomoyuki - May. 04, 2011

I don't hate the Heat but i think they have potential and until they show it i don't even think they should be in the NBA.
But Chicago go all the way Lakers boring me and does anyone else think the Celtics are playing too rough

RE: NBA Basketball - Vongola-Hibari - May. 04, 2011

(May. 04, 2011  2:44 AM)Guardian Wrote: I was shocked that Lakers lost yesterday against the mavericks
hope they play better for the next game
also heat won again against the Celtics that was even more shocking looks like heat have a good chance to make it to the finals

No need to be shocked because I think the Mavericks are doing really good and they might win the Championships. Besides I am tired of seeing the Lakers make it to the playoffs.......They need to be stopped. As for the Heat and the Celtics, the Heat should come on top only because the Celtics have been playing slow.

RE: NBA Basketball - Ryuk - May. 05, 2011

Watch this video!!! It's an animated Dirk Nowitzki of the Dallas Mav's dissing the Lakers! Do you guys think I should make a thread about this video so more people can see it??? Ok, I won't make a thread, but I'll put it in my sig!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AddwFbCS8g

RE: NBA Basketball - Ga' - May. 05, 2011

a) LOL, nice vid.
b) No, it's not that big of a deal.

RE: NBA Basketball - mynameis - May. 05, 2011

my favorite team is the lakers

RE: NBA Basketball - mynameis - May. 05, 2011

my favorite team is the lakers

RE: NBA Basketball - K17khairi - May. 06, 2011

I'm a heat fan..... Say all you want about the heat. Fact is, they're improving. I understand how you naysayers feel Smile

Live. With. It.

RE: NBA Basketball - Ryuk - May. 06, 2011

If you're a Heat fan, then you probably hate the Lakers, right? So...did you watch the Mav's video?

RE: NBA Basketball - Dusk - May. 06, 2011

(Apr. 29, 2011  6:27 AM)Nano Wrote: [quote='Guardian' pid='631021' dateline='1304053943']
Mavs won take that nano, Lakers will beat Mavs hopefully

We came back and were down by one. Truth is, this year was not our year. I'm surprised we made it to the playoffs with all our injuries.

We all know if Wallace didn't hurt his back, we would of won.

They still would have lost...

RE: NBA Basketball - Caststarman - May. 06, 2011

Go Bulllllllllllsssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!! They are in a wall right now do to rose being injured. But Boozer is finally doing good in my opinion now.

RE: NBA Basketball - Vongola-Hibari - May. 06, 2011

The Bulls and the Hawks hmmmm......I think the series could go either way, because both teams aren't that good.

RE: NBA Basketball - Ryuk - May. 07, 2011

You think the Bulls aren't that good? They're the best team in Eastern Conference! Bulls easy! They'll win tonight, and the next game. Heck, they're already winning by 13 points at halftime.

RE: NBA Basketball - K17khairi - May. 08, 2011

Lets see if Heat can pull out another win..
Yesterday's game 3 of Lakers and Mavs : Lakers struggle(yay!! Grin)

RE: NBA Basketball - ƛnubis - May. 08, 2011

Memphis beat OKC Yay! 101-93

RE: NBA Basketball - Ryuk - May. 08, 2011

Scipio, why do you want OKC to lose??

RE: NBA Basketball - ƛnubis - May. 08, 2011

Because I want to see what people would think if they won the championship.

RE: NBA Basketball - Ryuk - May. 08, 2011

Oh, I see. Even if OKC doesn't beat them, either the Mav's or Bulls (assuming they win the East) will.

RE: NBA Basketball - dyingwilltsuna - May. 08, 2011

(May. 06, 2011  7:55 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: The Bulls and the Hawks hmmmm......I think the series could go either way, because both teams aren't that good.

Bulls will win against the hawks but there going to 5 rounds.

RE: NBA Basketball - Ryuk - May. 09, 2011

Horray! The Lakers lost! They even got swept. The video I found worked! Link is in my sig. Watch it!

RE: NBA Basketball - Ryuk - May. 12, 2011

Carp! The damn Heat won. Did I mention I hate that team's guts? Bulls win tonight, then they beat the Heat & make it to the finals. After that, as long as OKC wins, I don't care who wins the title.

RE: NBA Basketball - ƛnubis - May. 15, 2011

Mephis VS Oklahoma City game 7 tonight guys get your DVRs set.

RE: NBA Basketball - Guardian - May. 15, 2011

It going to be hard to call this game they both want to win so bad
But I guessing Oklahoma will win
Also bulls go against the heat

RE: NBA Basketball - Ryuk - May. 16, 2011

Yay! OKC won! Bulls win later tonight. I'm calling it.