World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH (/Thread-NBA-Basketball-LOCKOUT-FINALLY-OVAH)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - RagerBlade - Dec. 24, 2014

(Dec. 23, 2014  4:12 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: May i revive this? i mean, we're nearly halfway through the season...

So as expected, two -.500 teams are in the top 8 in the East, and there are 9 +.500 teams in the west. Denver's 12th in the West and could qualify for a playoff spot in the East.

Toronto still leads the East, and thanks to Golden State's 18 wins in 19 games, they are atop the West by a fair margin. Portland is still there, though', as is Memphis and Houston. San Antonio hasn't been looking good. sitting the stars a lot right now. Mills is out, Parker's been gone, Duncan and Ginobili have been getting benched. Leonard was out for a bit. It's crazy.

Who are you guys looking at?
I see the Cavs are starting to adjust. It doesn't look good for the Heat as Chris Bosh might not be playing on Christmas. Christmas is still going to be really fun. CP3 at Curry Tim Duncan at Ibaka. Fun times.

Toronto, Washington, and Atlanta are technically tied. Washington, I hope, gets first, because they deserve it the way they're playing. What I've noticed is that the West is completely beating out the East. Toronto would be 4th of 5th if they were on the West.

So overall I think the Warriors are going to keep on winning. I think Cleveland is going to find a spot back, but a big thing is if PG13 gets better and can help Indy go into the Playoffs. Toronto's lead is not going to last. The top 3 on East is Cleveland, Washington, and someone else by mid-season. I don't know about West, besides Golden State leading it. I hope OKC can get back from their lead, and they have plenty of time.

So that's my opinion. What's everyone's opinion on the Christmas games?

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - DefStamina88 - Dec. 24, 2014

(Dec. 24, 2014  1:35 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: What's everyone's opinion on the Christmas games?

-Washington wrecks NYK 88-71 with John Wall getting a double-double. NYK has no depth of players. Yeah, Calderon and Stoudemire are good, but it's not consistent there.
-OKC will beat San Antonio, and here's why; Parker's still injured, Leonard won't play well, and Duncan and Ginobili will be benched a lot. Splitter will play well and wreck Perkins in the paint, but nobody else will pull up the slack. Green's plummeted recently, and Joseph isn't quite there for a good guy. I haven't heard of Diaw all season, which is worrying. Bottomline, low scorer in favor of OKC. 80-70.
-Cleveland will wreck Miami cause Lebron will play 40+ and score 40+. Love will once again do bad, as will Irving. Christmas is all about the king. 104-87 Cleveland.
-Chicago's got Rose playing well now, and he's bound to hurt his ankles again soon, but not this game. Chicago will halt a surging LAL team in their tracks 93-86.
-Finally, I'm looking at Lee VS Griffin, CP3 VS Curry. Top tier matchups, but one man will make a difference; Klay Thompson. The other half of the Splash Bros will be extra hot tonight, making up for Curry's blocked shots. In the end, an OT thriller with Thompson scoring 39 will give the Warriors their 19th win in 20 games 113-110.

You like?

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - Kujikato - Dec. 24, 2014

IDK how the Lakers won today but I'm happy anyway.

I hope Kobe realises that he needs to share the ball more.

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - DefStamina88 - Dec. 24, 2014

(Dec. 24, 2014  11:55 AM)Kujikato Wrote: I hope Kobe realises that he needs to share the ball more.

What's sharing? That's what Kobe would say...

I'm sorry Kuji, but over the past couple years, Kobe has made a reputation on the internet for being the guy that doesn't pass (my favorite being the Kobe Bryant PS3 controller that only has a shoot button and "Kobe play COD, 35 kills, 0 assists")

His stats back it up, over his career, he averages 4.8 assists per game, a low for guards. Probably explains why he's a SHOOTING guard.

I gotta commend LAL for upsetting the Warriors though. Maybe cause they were Kobe-less is why they did good...

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - DefStamina88 - Jan. 19, 2015

May I bump this? It has been a couple dozen games...

So Atlanta, a team I didn't expect, topping the East, a dozen in a row. Washington's strong, Toronto slipping but still up there, as is Chicago. Cleveland in sixth after Lebron returned from a break that was three weeks too long... NYK as expected on a huge skid, 16 games.

In the West, Still the Warriors. Portland up, then a lot more. Minnesota at the bottom, but still better than two of the lowest teams in the East. Talent still concentrated in the West, with the 11th place Denver still able to make it to the playoffs in the East (if they were in the east).

Anybody else got something to say about how things are going so far?

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - Tri - Jan. 19, 2015

I still laugh at Kobe going 2/17 on FG's every now and then.

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - DefStamina88 - Feb. 12, 2015

Reviving for the purpose of the NBA season changing drastically since last discussion.

Atlanta at the top has me shocked. Never thought a team with a losing record last season would turn it around so quickly. Well done. Toronto, Chicago, and Washington all still there. Cleveland needs another drought, fast. Charlotte with that 22-30 record at 8th in the East.

Golden State still reigning in the West, followed my the Grizz and 5 others. A nice battle for 8th with the Suns, Thunder and Pelicans.

The beard is #1. The Brow is too. Nothing much else to say. What do you guys think?

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - DefStamina88 - May. 30, 2015

So who's gonna watch the NBA Finals between the Cavs and Warriors? I am, and I hope the Warriors won. I hate Lebron, and Klay Thompson is my favorite player. I want him and Curry, as well as the rest of the team to do well.

I see Warriors in 7.

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - RagerBlade - May. 30, 2015

(May. 30, 2015  12:47 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: So who's gonna watch the NBA Finals between the Cavs and Warriors? I am, and I hope the Warriors won. I hate Lebron, and Klay Thompson is my favorite player. I want him and Curry, as well as the rest of the team to do well.

I see Warriors in 7.
They both have injuries. I think it'll be the Warriors pulling through in 7 as well. Klau's injury will cause problems though. The Eastern conference Finals were very boring with both teams crushing. Sad the Wizards didn't make it, but I have hope we'll still do good next year even with Paul Pierce either retiring or potentially going to the Clippers. I also have hope KD will come to the Wizards and bring home a chamionship. It's really been a nice playoffs though. Hoping this series goes into 7 to make it exciting.

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - Tri - May. 30, 2015

Golden State all the way baby.

Anyways, I can't escape Lebron James on Facebook. Like every five posts its either the elementary kid Lebron vs Jordan debate or some stupid thing Lebron did that shouldn't even make news. ESPN must have a crush on him or something.

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - LMAO - May. 30, 2015

Ew, I hope Golden State loses, I'm so tired of the overhyping of Golden State. In my opinion, they're not ready to be champions, give it a year. As much as I hate LeBron, I'd rather have the Cavs win.

Plus, if the Cavs had Kevin Love, it would've been a sweep on Golden State.

As much as I'd rather have Cavs win, the NBA is super rigged so Golden State probably takes it in 6 or 7.

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - RagerBlade - May. 30, 2015

(May. 30, 2015  1:53 AM)LMAO Wrote: Ew, I hope Golden State loses, I'm so tired of the overhyping of Golden State. In my opinion, they're not ready to be champions, give it a year. As much as I hate LeBron, I'd rather have the Cavs win.

Plus, if the Cavs had Kevin Love, it would've been a sweep on Golden State.

As much as I'd rather have Cavs win, the NBA is super rigged so Golden State probably takes it in 6 or 7.
I don't know about that. The splash bros are better than Kyrie and Iman Shumpert so yeah. LeBron is better no question then whoever, but everywhere else atm it's really well matched up. If Levin Love was here I think the Cavs would have a lot better chance at winning, but it's looking to be an interesting series.

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - Temporal - May. 30, 2015

I honestly doubt Kevin Love would make a difference. Honestly. Draymond Green has handled every 4 he's seen so far, and has performed better than expected. If he can handle Zach Randolph, he can handle any other 4 he sees. No, Green is no superstar. But Love hasn't been great before his injury, so I honestly don't think he'd be a factor. Heck, the team was better with Thompson in, once he figured out what he was as a player.

I have Warriors in 6. And it'll only get to 6 because of LeBron. Yes, the Cavs have him. But at every other position, they are horribly outmanned. Maybe if J.R. Smith gets and stays hot, they can win it in 7. But otherwise, no bench depth past Smith, Mozgov's inability to be a factor on Bogut, and the ultimate bench X-factor in Livingston are too large to ignore. Besides, the Warriors are better at every position but SF. It's just that the SF in question is the best in the world.

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - LMAO - May. 30, 2015

Thats honestly debatable, Kyrie is a really good 1, so he'll put up a huge fight on Stephen Curry as long as he stays healthy. Also, since Klay will likely be out for a few games due to the concussion, the 2 spot is baby food for JR and Iman Shumpert. LeBron easily beats Igoudala and Harrison Barnes at the 3 position. Golden State has a better 4 and 5 slot as well.

Also, Kevin Love gives that extra rebounding that the Cavs will need in this series, something the rest of their big men can't do.

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - DefStamina88 - May. 30, 2015

(May. 30, 2015  1:12 AM)Tri Wrote: I can't escape Lebron James on Facebook. Like every five posts its either the elementary kid Lebron vs Jordan debate

Same, but the stir's back up because Bill Laimbeer, who played Michael during his championship run with the Pistons in 88-89, said Lebron was the far better player.

This is a guy who never played Lebron and had a mental play style. He took being a bad guy as a role to release pressure off of the team. Look at the Bad Boy's 30 for 30 documentary. Yet he has the nerve to say Lebron is better. That's what caused it Tri.

I agree with Temp and disagree with LMAO here. Draymond Green has done amazing at the 4, replacing Lee earlier in the year. He was the one who played well early against the Rockets in their only loss to them. He'll probably see Tristan Thompson, J.R. Smith, Timofey Mozgov briefly, and probably even LeBron, which will be a great test for him..

And No, LMAO, I still think if Love with healthy, he's wouldn't be too bad. Love had maybe 2 breakthrough games all season since he joined Cleveland. If we were talking Minnesota Love, maybe, yeah, but not this one. Irving is another story, but he'll be average at best. Still confident in Warriors in 7, as long as Golden State keeps pressure on LeBron.

Maybe they could steal the Jordan Rules form those 88' Pistons to try out a game. XD

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - RagerBlade - Jun. 08, 2015

Exciting series so far. It could go either way, but the momentum is on Cleveland's side. Still think the Warriors will win though, but still want Cleveland to pull through. LeBron's been on fire. Triple Double after at 44 point game. If he keeps playing like this Golden State is going to have trouble. Steph's also been playing a bad game lately.

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - LMAO - Jun. 09, 2015

Welp DefStamina, Draymond Green hasn't been a positive factor for Golden State at all, he's more of a liability now.

While Irving wasn't injured he was amazing, but now LeBron has to pick up the pace for everyone else, since half the team is injured.

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - RagerBlade - Jun. 09, 2015

(Jun. 09, 2015  12:07 AM)LMAO Wrote: Welp DefStamina, Draymond Green hasn't been a positive factor for Golden State at all, he's more of a liability now.

While Irving wasn't injured he was amazing, but now LeBron has to pick up the pace for everyone else, since half the team is injured.
Draymond Green and JR Smith are both committing bad fouls and bringing their teams down, but Green is better. They both haven't been doing much for either of their teams though.

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - DefStamina88 - Jun. 09, 2015

(Jun. 09, 2015  12:07 AM)LMAO Wrote: Welp DefStamina, Draymond Green hasn't been a positive factor for Golden State at all, he's more of a liability now.

True that. Game 2 wasn't too bad IMO (aside from Curry's 5/23 FG). Thompson had a really good night carrying the load. Lebron is just too good to be stopped. 5th triple double in the postseason with that 39-16-11.

I think the mentality needs to change from stopping LeBron to hindering him, cause he can't be stopped at all. Mozgov needs to have a body on him. Bogut needs to be more attentive and Ezeli has been calm to say the least. We all know Mareese Speights isn't coordinated enough to stop Mozgov (he missed a dunk all alone for crying out loud!)

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - LMAO - Jun. 10, 2015

Game 3 tonight, I'm so excited! However, I forgot to mention that Green did have the 4 points in OT, so he came pretty clutch. Aha, LeBron will be LeBron.

When Speights missed that dunk, I was dying of laughter, it was sooooo funny. I'm surprised Bogut isn't getting more minutes, he's been alright.

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - -HB- - Jun. 10, 2015

(Jun. 10, 2015  12:15 AM)LMAO Wrote: Game 3 tonight, I'm so excited! However, I forgot to mention that Green did have the 4 points in OT, so he came pretty clutch. Aha, LeBron will be LeBron.

When Speights missed that dunk, I was dying of laughter, it was sooooo funny. I'm surprised Bogut isn't getting more minutes, he's been alright.

Shaqtin a fool! I think inside presence is what golden state lack in my opinion. I dislike LeBron and the hype around golden state haha. I really don't mind who wins! Free agency should be good this off season.

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - DefStamina88 - Jun. 14, 2015

Good to see the series tired at 2-2 going to game 5. I said Warriors in 7 with home teams winning each game, but it's still looking good to sort of go that way.

Igoudala did great in the starting lineup. Keep him there. Mozgov wasn't bad with 28.

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - DefStamina88 - Jun. 17, 2015

Warriors win in 6. Igoudala MVP. Congratulations guys!

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - RagerBlade - Jun. 17, 2015

(Jun. 17, 2015  8:17 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Warriors win in 6. Igoudala MVP. Congratulations guys!
It was a great season that was very entertaining. Already pumped up for next year!

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - LMAO - Jun. 17, 2015

And now we wait till next year Unhappy

What do I do without basketball Unhappy