World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Destabiliser Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: Destabiliser Thread (/Thread-Destabiliser-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Destabiliser Thread - DarkLight - Jan. 14, 2011

for some destabilizer testing i mean
edit: meant

RE: Destabiliser Thread - xXKaiouyaXx - Jan. 14, 2011

Testing against a destabilizer against an MS is useless, any low track blade can easily knock an S series blade at 145 height off balance with ease. If you want to test a destabilizer, or have someone test it for you, D series tips are much more suitable for stamina and have much greater balance. Sharps in any combos are a waste of time, unless you're using CS or RS for defense. (To my knowledge)

RE: Destabiliser Thread - machipz - Jan. 14, 2011

UltraBlader Perhaps, but the tests were from Chipz in his attack stadium, I can do inaccurate tests with his stuff in a Tornado Balance (HMS).

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Ultra - Jan. 14, 2011

Okay never mind then.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - DarkLight - Jan. 15, 2011

xXKaiouyaXx: OK thanks. i understand

RE: Destabiliser Thread - ]{!NG$ - Jan. 15, 2011

I was wondering as you stated that HF is a destabiliser tip can HF/S be used as this has also got HF

And can someone test HF/S

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Aquilaz112 - Jan. 15, 2011

i really dont think so (this is because hf/s is really tall comaperd to other wheels)
and it may lokk like a 135 hight bey

(Jan. 15, 2011  5:21 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: i really dont think so (this is because hf/s is really tall comaperd to other wheels)
and it may lokk like a 135 hight bey

since the height of HF/S is tall the track should be used is 85 or 90 as this will make the bey more same as the 100 HF

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Dan - Jan. 15, 2011

Dude, HF/S is like a millimeter taller.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Aquilaz112 - Jan. 15, 2011

no way i think hf/s is like atleast more than 5 millimeter

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Ultra - Jan. 15, 2011

Dude. How cares about how high it is. There's no point using HF/S instead of HF. You can test it if you want though.

(Jan. 15, 2011  6:03 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Dude. How cares about how high it is. There's no point using HF/S instead of HF. You can test it if you want though.

I wish I could test it however I don't have the TT attack stadium therefore the testing won't be legit so can someone else test HF/S?

RE: Destabiliser Thread - DarkLight - Jan. 16, 2011

I tried and it and the beyblade's win rate dropped 10%.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Nojo294 - Jan. 18, 2011

Just a quick question has anyone tried killer as a destabalizer? It's nice and flat with ridges on top that look like it may be useful...

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Shabalabadoo - Jan. 18, 2011

(Jan. 18, 2011  2:04 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Just a quick question has anyone tried killer as a destabalizer? It's nice and flat with ridges on top that look like it may be useful...

Well, in the hasbro game, they tested this, and obviously it will be different in the attack stadium. but to me it just seems way to light to destabilize

RE: Destabiliser Thread - lord Wolfblade - Jan. 18, 2011

(Jan. 18, 2011  2:04 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Just a quick question has anyone tried killer as a destabalizer? It's nice and flat with ridges on top that look like it may be useful...

i have, at 100 it is bad, but at t125 it is good vs earth bull 100wd (killer got 70% win) and earth bull 145wd (killer got 60% win)
the combo was killer eagle t125 fs, but the testing was done in a LF stadium, i have asked for it to be tested in a TT attack but i was ignored <- sorry if offtopic

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Ga' - Jan. 18, 2011

Bluezee tested this w killer bull... although he hasn't really posted his results for the m145wd thing nor posted in this thread since he said that he was packing up for the nyc tourney...

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Ultra - Jan. 18, 2011

(Jan. 18, 2011  2:06 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:

Well, in the hasbro game, they tested this, and obviously it will be different in the attack stadium. but to me it just seems way to light to destabilize

uh weight isn't really an important factor in how well a wheel destabilises. Flame is very light but it's the best atm. It's all about the shape of the wheel.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - OkiBlaze - Jan. 18, 2011

(Jan. 18, 2011  9:12 AM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2011  2:06 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:

uh weight isn't really an important factor in how well a wheel destabilises. Flame is very light but it's the best atm. It's all about the shape of the wheel.

Flame is not light at all. It's heavier than many metal wheels, like Rock, Storm, and Lightning.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Ultra - Jan. 18, 2011

Since it is so bad at defending against anything I thought it didn't weigh much but I guess it's just its thin shape. Regardless I still think that shape matters more than weight.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Shabalabadoo - Jan. 19, 2011

(Jan. 18, 2011  11:40 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Since it is so bad at defending against anything I thought it didn't weigh much but I guess it's just its thin shape. Regardless I still think that shape matters more than weight.

Well, that is most of the factor, but what I've noticed with metal system l drgago, is that without a metal face, it is too light, and is sometimes the one that gets destabilized. So it's important for both weight and shape

RE: Destabiliser Thread - countdudoo - Jan. 19, 2011

I am limited to a Lightning Force Stadium and a broken Japanese G-Rev stadium. Can someone test the Sagittario wheel for destabilizing?

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Ga' - Jan. 19, 2011

(Jan. 19, 2011  5:16 AM)countdudoo Wrote: I am limited to a Lightning Force Stadium and a broken Japanese G-Rev stadium. Can someone test the Sagittario wheel for destabilizing?

Wouldn't it just KO itself or have either Saggitario or the other bey just fly away once contact is made? The nature of the wheel prevents close combat, making it a few strong hits until it's almost out of spin.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - countdudoo - Jan. 19, 2011

(Jan. 19, 2011  5:27 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2011  5:16 AM)countdudoo Wrote: I am limited to a Lightning Force Stadium and a broken Japanese G-Rev stadium. Can someone test the Sagittario wheel for destabilizing?

Wouldn't it just KO itself or have either Saggitario or the other bey just fly away once contact is made? The nature of the wheel prevents close combat, making it a few strong hits until it's almost out of spin.

That is, if it isn't used with a destabilizing build of 90 and F or something. It's pretty good at lifting.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - xXKaiouyaXx - Jan. 19, 2011

Could more testing be done with thermal? I think it has great potential. I don't mean to spam, but I don't want to overlook a potential good balance/destabilizer type.