World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Your Rivals! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Your Rivals! (/Thread-Your-Rivals)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Your Rivals! - kingdom blader - Jun. 21, 2011

rivals huh... i think my rival is myself in my school only a few people have real blade and other buy fake blade that sold at the front of my school,other than school?i think there's 1 but we only meet twice in tourney his name is anthony but i think he doesn't good enough, i only lost 1 time and that because i self k.o Tongue_out so i doesn't meet any strong opponent yet that i consider my rival

RE: Your Rivals! - gteck102 - Jun. 23, 2011

my rivals are my little brother and my freind ryanbo8

RE: Your Rivals! - blank - Jul. 06, 2011

blank

RE: Your Rivals! - ControL_ - Jul. 06, 2011

That dirty blader known as the awesome Blitz. I got my revenge at the previous tournament but I plan to steal all of his points!

Mwuaha- Never mind.

RE: Your Rivals! - Bleik - Jul. 06, 2011

My rival's you ControL_. You are too good.
So is LeeDraciel.

RE: Your Rivals! - MAX-D - Aug. 23, 2011

FlameAries and nuclear hades blue z and the problem r ma rivals

RE: Your Rivals! - howdodelete - Aug. 23, 2011

My rival is HellKaiserZero. He came to the L.A. tournament and he always beat everyone besides JH100 with his MF Hell Bull BD145SD. I will defeat him!!!... well, once I get my Basalt and Hell hehehe...

RE: Your Rivals! - PunkBlader - Aug. 23, 2011

None really. Trying to find bladers IRL.

I always did want to play a match against brad or Kai V though I don't see them as rivals. Though we probly would never meet.

RE: Your Rivals! - XxBioDrageyxX - Aug. 23, 2011

Well the only person I know who plays beys is Qwertxj3, so ma rivil is him!

RE: Your Rivals! - TakasuMouce - Aug. 23, 2011

My rival is my friend Jeffrey from school, my best friend and rival. And Deikilo!

RE: Your Rivals! - .:J:. - Aug. 23, 2011

you're all my rivals! nah not really, but if i went to a tournament it would probably be Sparta because we are both competitive

RE: Your Rivals! - Ryzuke - Aug. 23, 2011

I see my self as a rival.If you challange yourself daily you can get better every day,making sure you can defeat yesterday.

RE: Your Rivals! - Imperial - Aug. 23, 2011

My rivals are my neighbors. EarthEagle1997 and EagleLibra

RE: Your Rivals! - BeyCenter - Aug. 23, 2011

Lol, in blading mine would have to be BBS. But really, we are more of partners then rivals.

RE: Your Rivals! - BeybladeStation - Aug. 23, 2011

I'm rivaled with him, honestly.

Also, now rivals with KamaKaziBlader.

RE: Your Rivals! - Tris - Aug. 23, 2011

I'm rivals with... Everyone standing in my way. O_O
-Gives the look- dundundun .

RE: Your Rivals! - Tahme - Aug. 23, 2011

(Dec. 31, 2010  1:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2010  1:13 AM)Dude Wrote: Probably because the only person I blade with is Kai-V and she loses almost all the time...
Not really ...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA OMFG!!!!!!!

RE: Your Rivals! - theheidtman - Aug. 23, 2011

My Rival? Goldenpotato!

He's my bestfriend and he's always been a few notches ahead.

Not only that but he likes to use attack types and I use Stamina. So it is quite difficult for me to defeat him.

RE: Your Rivals! - XXaron - Aug. 23, 2011

Well, considering the second best blader in my neighborhood loses to me 20-8 my favor... I'd say none here. My Cousin is pretty good, though. He told me about MEtal Fusion before it came to the U.S.A!

RE: Your Rivals! - KyubiBey - Aug. 23, 2011

My rival is JH100. I've beat him a few times, he's beat me a few times.

RE: Your Rivals! - IdiotBox - Aug. 23, 2011

Before I got into MFB, I faced off against my friend, Max, who beat me with his Earth Eagle 100WD against my Storm Bull H145Q. It's been a year since that match, we haven't been able to meet up since, but when I do get my rematch, I think I'd be able to have my Lightning L-Drago 90LRF ready...
Also, his current combo is Earth Eagle 100HF/S (HF mode), so I'm pretty confident in winning, especially considering that he underestimates Lightning L-Drago (he thinks it's the worst bey out there). C:

RE: Your Rivals! - Kei - Aug. 24, 2011

every blader in toronto is out to get me but i can't figure out why

Anyways, Va-I mean, sexybunny4u is definitely my biggest rival! ;p

RE: Your Rivals! - Goldchain3 - Aug. 24, 2011

My cousin is my rival. Our record is, like, 30-15, my favor. But he lacks a top-tier parts, which is probably the reason for that record.

RE: Your Rivals! - supahbeyman88 - Aug. 24, 2011

my definant rivals are from my 6th grade class jesse finken and john mandola
every blader in the homeroom of 6-1 was out to dethrone me though, im still out 2 get finken and mandola

RE: Your Rivals! - PhantomKid - Aug. 24, 2011

Mine has to be my cousin Dillon his Earth Leone C145WB vs my MF - Earth Bull GB145WD is all tied up like at 25-25