World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Worst pain you have ever experienced - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Worst pain you have ever experienced (/Thread-Worst-pain-you-have-ever-experienced)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Worst pain you have ever experienced - KING - Jun. 20, 2009

Why where you fighting?

RE: Worst pain you have ever experienced - Spinster - Jun. 20, 2009

(Jun. 20, 2009  3:02 AM)JAPANDA Wrote: Why where you fighting?

Ssh! Don't talk about Fight Club! That's rule 1 and rule 2!!!

RE: Worst pain you have ever experienced - Rustin - Jun. 20, 2009

(Jun. 20, 2009  3:02 AM)JAPANDA Wrote: Why where you fighting?

i didnt even know but he looked really mad about something, and i still dont know
we are both over it now and we even laugh about it sometimes

RE: Worst pain you have ever experienced - flamerx1231 - Jun. 26, 2009

i swear i aint lyin
kid picked my leg on top of the desk in school. elbowed it then pushed me. left part of my stomach got slammed and the desk fell and hit my ankle. my ankle still hurts. and people now call me a crybaby.

RE: Worst pain you have ever experienced - peterkin - Jun. 26, 2009

for me it would have been either the pain from when i got my nipple pierced, the few seconds in the gym before i passed out from pushing my self or dislocating my shoulder whilst swimming backstroke into the wall and then someone fall in on my arm

RE: Worst pain you have ever experienced - フェルグラント - Jul. 02, 2009

How about fracturing my right arm 2 times (The fracture was not a minor one)

RE: Worst pain you have ever experienced - Spaceman - Jul. 02, 2009

For me, probably the first surgery I had to place a metal bar behind my sternum which was latched to my sides.

RE: Worst pain you have ever experienced - YoungBladerAxle - Jul. 04, 2009

Once i started wheezing really badly, so over the course of half an hour I ended up having 3 times the normal dosage of my asthma medication. I was dizzy, weak in the legs and nauseous, as well as shaking. I was in more mental pain that physical, but the combination of the two made me almost cry.

RE: Worst pain you have ever experienced - フェルグラント - Jul. 04, 2009

That must have felt real bad!

RE: Worst pain you have ever experienced - A' - Jul. 04, 2009

Sorry to hear that!

RE: Worst pain you have ever experienced - Tempestas007 - Jul. 04, 2009

After football practice in high school I had a lot of lactic acid buildup in my legs, which causes muscle cramps. However, it didn't hit me until I was in my neighborhood driving. So I'm trying to drive while my leg was cramping/spasming and I couldn't risk crashing, so I pulled over and got out, which is where it got worse. My calf and quad muscle on my right leg cramped simulaneously, so I couldn't walk and had to lay in somebody's grass until I could stretch it out. It's a weird feeling when people will slow down to look at you, but don't offer help. I eventually made it home, where it started again, but worse. Since I was compensating the pain in my right leg by putting more weight on my left leg that my left leg cramped up too. So now I have both legs cramping in my quad and calf, and it eventually went into the joint just above my knees, so I couldn't bend at the knee. It kinda felt like someone was stabbing me in my legs. And yea, I cried from the pain.

After an ice water bath (which sucked), eating about 3 bananas (potassium helps muscle cramps), and slugging down glasses of water, I could finally manage to lay down and let my muscles relax, but then my stomach hurt from the bananas and water...

RE: Worst pain you have ever experienced - YoungBladerAxle - Jul. 05, 2009

damn, tough break.

RE: Worst pain you have ever experienced - Zanzetsuken - Jul. 10, 2009

I went skiing just about 6 days ago. I could not ski at all and I tried to stop it but my leg got caught in the other and I flipped over and took an adult down. After that, I got a painful heartburn.

RE: Worst pain you have ever experienced - undeadboll - Jul. 10, 2009

breaking my leg when i was 7, hurt like mad, i was balling my eyes out because it hurt so much

RE: Worst pain you have ever experienced - Takamura - Jul. 11, 2009

(Jul. 04, 2009  1:25 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: After football practice in high school I had a lot of lactic acid buildup in my legs, which causes muscle cramps. However, it didn't hit me until I was in my neighborhood driving. So I'm trying to drive while my leg was cramping/spasming and I couldn't risk crashing, so I pulled over and got out, which is where it got worse. My calf and quad muscle on my right leg cramped simulaneously, so I couldn't walk and had to lay in somebody's grass until I could stretch it out. It's a weird feeling when people will slow down to look at you, but don't offer help. I eventually made it home, where it started again, but worse. Since I was compensating the pain in my right leg by putting more weight on my left leg that my left leg cramped up too. So now I have both legs cramping in my quad and calf, and it eventually went into the joint just above my knees, so I couldn't bend at the knee. It kinda felt like someone was stabbing me in my legs. And yea, I cried from the pain.

After an ice water bath (which sucked), eating about 3 bananas (potassium helps muscle cramps), and slugging down glasses of water, I could finally manage to lay down and let my muscles relax, but then my stomach hurt from the bananas and water...

Dang, that's painful. Should of drank some water and stretch a bit before going home, really helps. Dehydration is your worst enemy on the field Grin. I rarely take any water before rugby practice and I tend to cramp up on lifting exercises >.> But now I do, and it occurs less Grin

RE: Worst pain you have ever experienced - Hyuuga Neji - Jul. 12, 2009

Actually, now that I remember it...
I had my wisdom teeth removed on the week of Thanksgiving 2007. I was ridiculously nervous right before I entered the surgeon's office, and once I was in I was laid down, and the next thing I remember, I was delirious and sick in a stretcher. It didn't hurt at first, but by the time I got home I felt a really sharp pain where my four teeth had been removed. I couldn't talk (it hurt to even lift my jaw) or even eat; the most food I had was probably some soup (at least my parents had me eat a lot of ice cream at the doctor's recommendation). It was a pretty tough week; I was essentially sick, mute, and delirious until the week ended.

RE: Worst pain you have ever experienced - Tempestas007 - Jul. 12, 2009

(Jul. 11, 2009  8:02 AM)Takamura Wrote: Dang, that's painful. Should of drank some water and stretch a bit before going home, really helps. Dehydration is your worst enemy on the field Grin. I rarely take any water before rugby practice and I tend to cramp up on lifting exercises >.> But now I do, and it occurs less Grin

Yea, I learned from that and started doing proper stretching and hydration before working out.

And that sucks Neji, especially on the week of Thanksgiving. I would've pleaded to get it done the day after Thanksgiving.

RE: Worst pain you have ever experienced - Hyuuga Neji - Jul. 12, 2009

Mmmm... Thanks. It didn't help that even when I could eat, I still felt like I was swallowing blood every time I swallowed.

RE: Worst pain you have ever experienced - firelord767 - Jul. 19, 2009

Once i was camping, and i broke a nail. Now, i'm not girly. A heavy rock was slammed like a hammer on it in a stupidly mastermind plan to get another rock out of the dirt. I pointed to where we should hit it and my freind hit his mark- with my finger still on it. My nail was all purple and it fell off one day is school. It wasd fun grossing people out with it though.

RE: Worst pain you have ever experienced - Krys - Jul. 19, 2009

hmm...for me the worst pain I've ever experienced was while I was at camp. First day I was there I was attempting to do a flip on the bed in one of the cabins, but missed the end of the bed and ended up falling onto a nail on the floor the went straight into my head O_O I ended up missing the rest of camp and having to get stitches in my head. . .

RE: Worst pain you have ever experienced - firelord767 - Jul. 19, 2009

(Jul. 19, 2009  5:52 PM)Krys Wrote: hmm...for me the worst pain I've ever experienced was while I was at camp. First day I was there I was attempting to do a flip on the bed in one of the cabins, but missed the end of the bed and ended up falling onto a nail on the floor the went straight into my head O_O I ended up missing the rest of camp and having to get stitches in my head. . .

Your kidding me. I'd be even more insane if that ever happened to me. Are you OK?

RE: Worst pain you have ever experienced - Krys - Jul. 19, 2009

(Jul. 19, 2009  6:01 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Your kidding me. I'd be even more insane if that ever happened to me. Are you OK?

haha, yeah, I'm fine now, but at the time I got the stitches I couldn't even lean my head back on a pillow it hurt so bad ^^;;

RE: Worst pain you have ever experienced - lethal01 - Sep. 01, 2009

dog eating balls while naked
ofcourse i managed to avoid serious injury

no way would i allow anything to happen to my babys

RE: Worst pain you have ever experienced - Jsc - Sep. 01, 2009

um... thats...

kinda innapropriate. I would rather you told us "A dog bit my privates"

Wut!?

RE: Worst pain you have ever experienced - Stone - Sep. 01, 2009

Got scraped on my knee by a piece of iron.