World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
First Beyblade Ever - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: First Beyblade Ever (/Thread-First-Beyblade-Ever)

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Deimos Decay - Nov. 02, 2011

This is an easy one as I just bought my first Beys a couple of days ago. Burn Fireblaze and and Flame Sagittario (I bought them at the same time).

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Dashy - Dec. 29, 2011

My first beyblade was the first Dragoon beyblade ever realesed.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - CosmicDestroyer - Dec. 29, 2011

Mine was a Cyber Pegasus 105F. I also bought counter leone, inferno saggitario and midnight bull.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Neko Fury - Dec. 29, 2011

My first Beyblades ever would be a Takara Master Dranzer, Seaborg 2 and Hasbro Driger F. I got them for Christmas. I also got a Dragoon Grip Attaker and a second Seaborg 2 and Master Dranzer at the same time but that belonged to my brother until he didn't want it so I now own it. I still have them all in my posession to this day

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Orion97 - Dec. 29, 2011

First bey... Platics - Dragoon F
MFB - Burn Phoenix
Later traded my dragoon with a Driger V2 which I still have Smile

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Panzer - Dec. 29, 2011

My first purchase was Grip attacker, Megaro arm, Ultimate saizo and Dragoon S

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Viral - Dec. 29, 2011

My first ever was Dragoon MS, and many others, although when i went over seas when i was young, they disappeared, then metal fusion came out and i bought i Legend Inferno Sagittario, i bought it because it had "legend" so i thought it was legendary, LOL i had no idea what metal fusion was, i though it was top tier and all and shot it at bricks and all to train, then all my saving ups bought me all the beys

EDIT: not all the beys, the beys i have

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Meteo Striker - Dec. 29, 2011

Hasbro Dark Bull And Hasbro Rock Leone

RE: First Beyblade Ever - spoodog20 - Dec. 29, 2011

my first beyblade was rock leone.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - UGottaCetus - Dec. 29, 2011

Mine was a Thermal Pisces T125ES

RE: First Beyblade Ever - T. L-Drago 9207 - Dec. 29, 2011

mine was a Hasbro Dragoon Storm

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Tech - Dec. 29, 2011

Pegasus Tornado Wing 2 Pack. It had a recolored Storm Pegasus and custom Rock Aquario.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - kbuno50 - Dec. 29, 2011

Galaxy Pegasus and Cyber Pegasus.

Only thing that's useful now is R2F.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Dingodigo - Dec. 29, 2011

My first blade was a Hasbro Dragoon S. I was the first and only kid in my school to have a left SG

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Hyper27 - Dec. 30, 2011

Mine was TT Walborg. lol got it when i was 6... took me 45 mins to put it together... it's the only beyblade i have lost Crying

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Bobmcdoogal - Dec. 30, 2011

Mine was a Draciel MBD

RE: First Beyblade Ever - shadowzinrai - Dec. 30, 2011

first beyblade ever was dragoon s hasbro phantom force version, cant belive i gave it a away though

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Galaxy Pisces - Dec. 30, 2011

Mine was that orange and yellow Dragoon F,I think ( I can't remember if it was really my first one,but it's the only plastic bey I have )

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Giga-Impact - Dec. 30, 2011

I dont remember my actual first, as it was a plastic when I was like 8 or 9. My first MFB was the Vortex Stadium Storm Pegasus and Lightning L-Drago.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Byerg - Dec. 30, 2011

My first beyblade ever was Kid Dragoon.
My first MFB was Flame Sagittario C145S (which is perfect for me because I'm a Sagittarius lol)
My first Takara Tomy Beyblade was Flame Byxis.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Djalu13 - Dec. 31, 2011

my first is Galaxy Pegasis(i don't no why i buy it instead of basalt horogium because i am a newb) then i broke the bar wich hold the rubber then i buy MLD wich my freind steal it from
me

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Ted02 - Jan. 05, 2012

My first beys was Meteo L_Drago and Poison Virgo .......But L_Drago allways wonConfused

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Jay Harkins - Jan. 05, 2012

Mine was Flame Sagittario C145S which I bought with a Launcher Grip, a String Launcher, and a Pegasus Thunder Whip Stadium.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - MusicBeyblader - Jan. 07, 2012

Mine was a Draciel S and Driger S when I was little. Both are Hasbro and I still have both but coloured both ar's and Driger's bb black with a permanent black marker. I was little when I did that...

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Megalishes - Jan. 08, 2012

My first beys were burn fireblaze and earth eagle and dark libra