World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 (/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list-Last-Updated-27-12-11)

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - RustyXD - Jul. 24, 2011

Not exactly as it still does OK in most generic stamina customs , but it is quite tall so BD145 works well with it to help prevent destabilization and add weight. I did some testing in the EDS thread.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Bleik - Jul. 24, 2011

Perfected, Attack Tier 1 should go:
Lightning L-Drago
Gravity Perseus (ATK)
Beat
L-Drago Destroy
Meteo L-Drago
Fang

Also, if Scythe gets placed in Tier 1 Stamina, Big Bang should be placed in Tier 1 Attack because Big Bang Pegasis 145RF kills Scythe combos.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - RustyXD - Jul. 24, 2011

Attack vs stamina proves nothing ...

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Bleik - Jul. 24, 2011

So how comes people were being beaten by Hell Kerbecs BD145WD so much and nobody could beat it for a while?

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - th!nk - Jul. 24, 2011

(Jul. 24, 2011  1:33 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: Perfected, Attack Tier 1 should go:
Lightning L-Drago
Gravity Perseus (ATK)
Beat
L-Drago Destroy
Meteo L-Drago
Fang

Also, if Scythe gets placed in Tier 1 Stamina, Big Bang should be placed in Tier 1 Attack because Big Bang Pegasis 145RF kills Scythe combos.

We're not ordering the tier list.
It will cause arguments and it's honestly not that important
Can we please stop talking about "the order", "how it should be ordered", or anything like that? It's not productive or useful.

As Rusty said, or slightly more correctly, an attack combo defeating a top tier stamina combo does not make it a top tier attack combo.

Also, Hell Kerbecs BD145WD was never, ever hard to beat with an attack type, so I don't know what you're on about. It loses to most defense combo's of the same era, and is easily KO'd.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - VariAresBlader - Jul. 24, 2011

Well I have been looking top tier list and and I was wondering if you didn't have MB or CS could you use Wide Ball for a replacement.

MB is only good in a single combo (MF-H Basalt ___ BD145MB), but anyway:

To be honest, while it is the "next best thing" after the top tier bottoms, WB can't beat a great many attack types (especially as it can't be used with BD145 in normal mode, as the track scrapes the floor), so unless your opponent is using an extremely poor attack bey, you're better off not using defense.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - VariAresBlader - Jul. 24, 2011

Also I want to make a Stamina combo with Hell and BD145 but with WD it does horrible and SD does decent because mostly it loses to Attack and sometimes Defense beys like you said in a couple posts ago.
So I decided to ask you what is a good combo with Hell and BD145 ???

Uhh, CS, which you don't have. Confused WB might do half decently, but CS would be best. BD145WD isn't BAD, it's still a good combo, just not as good as most of the ones that we use.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Janstarblast - Jul. 25, 2011

(Jul. 24, 2011  8:11 PM)th!nk Wrote: Uhh, CS, which you don't have. Confused WB might do half decently, but CS would be best. BD145WD isn't BAD, it's still a good combo, just not as good as most of the ones that we use.

Well, this thread is turning into Build Me a Combo...
Don't you agree to with this?
Also, Shadow Scythe, I'll give you a simple theory...
A person at the last position in the BeyRankings would not become Rank 1 just by beating Kei... He would have to battle a lot, and prove that he is good.
In the same way, a combo has to pass through several tests before its declared top tier...

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - BeybladeStation - Jul. 25, 2011

On th!nk's results, I think it's just BD145 and Earth. Try 230 or GB145 and you'll see a notable difference.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - th!nk - Jul. 25, 2011

Umm, yeah, but that's the point? BD145 is a top tier defensive track, you can't dismiss it when deciding if a wheel is top-tier or not!

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Kai-V - Jul. 26, 2011

I used my Gravity Metal Wheel with BD145 in BEYBLADE CRUSADE. It was still all painted before those tournaments, and now it is still all painted. There is often litterally no contact with the Metal Wheel, so I agree that you cannot necessarily call a Wheel a good Defense Wheel when you tested it with BD145, unless you can show me that it makes an incredibly huge difference.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - th!nk - Jul. 26, 2011

The combo I tested against was making metal-on-metal contact with every hit. That's why I used S130 specifically.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Raigeko13 - Jul. 26, 2011

Testing IMO to see if a wheel is a good Defense part should be conducted on other 145 tracks other than BD145. My reasoning is because as Kai-V said, it causes no contact with the metal wheel usually and just hits BD145, which is almost perfectly round, except for a few protrusions, which can't even compare to Basalt's. I'm not sure HOW to explain this, but I believe BD145 absorbs more of the shock than a MW can because it's plastic and not metal which will usually let the force of the opposing bey flow through it.

If I'm wrong, just say it, I've never had any experiences with BD145/Basalt, this is all hypothetical.

As I said, it's hitting the Wheel, not BD145 :\

At the very least, it's viable with BD145, IMO. :\

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Raigeko13 - Jul. 26, 2011

Yeah but, BD145 REALLY adds to the defense potential, why not test with something else before adding the best defense track possibru to it, to show its full potential? Like on 145WD.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Mr. N - Jul. 26, 2011

Unless it's really heavy like Basalt, it's not likely to have a good win rate on 145WD. We're getting a bit off-topic here...

(Jul. 26, 2011  2:47 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Yeah but, BD145 REALLY adds to the defense potential, why not test with something else before adding the best defense track possibru to it, to show its full potential? Like on 145WD.

By doing that I'd likely find Earth and Libra are Identical, and basalt might get one win, maybe.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Benjohadi - Jul. 26, 2011

(Jul. 26, 2011  2:47 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Yeah but, BD145 REALLY adds to the defense potential, why not test with something else before adding the best defense track possibru to it, to show its full potential? Like on 145WD.

i possibly can beat basalt _____ none bd145 CS using eart stamina combo..but basalt ____ BD145 horogium CS..man..i cant beat it..BD145 causes my stamina looses quickly..darn BD145..very hard to go against this track...

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Byerg - Jul. 26, 2011

(Jul. 26, 2011  4:43 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:

i possibly can beat basalt _____ none bd145 CS using eart stamina combo..but basalt ____ BD145 horogium CS..man..i cant beat it..BD145 causes my stamina looses quickly..darn BD145..very hard to go against this track...

You REALLY nead to edit that post. And I agree that testing a metal wheel for defensive potential with BD145 doesn't prove anything about how good the metal wheel really is for defense.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - RustyXD - Jul. 26, 2011

It does prove some things , BD145 is the best defense track to date IMO , so if you are making a defense combo you are most likely to use that track regardless of the MW , and if your testing a MW it should be tested on a variety of tracks not just one , we tested on BD145 because there isn't much testing on earth BD145. Try
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS vs Any attack custom and then test MF-H Earth Kerbecs BD145CS and there will be a difference in results.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - H8R - Jul. 26, 2011

I agree BD145 does almost all the work for defense types I mean when facing MF lld BD145RF it all comes down to spin stealing so I think we should stick to 230 TH170,195,220 Gb145. ED145 and finally but maybe C145, CH120 is also an option BTW when are we going to add scythe to the list or has it already been done if not it's clearly tier 1 in stamina and possibly defense.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - RustyXD - Jul. 26, 2011

Scythe still needs a bit more testing from some other members but it will go up in tier 1 stamina eventually , as for defense i would say its on par/slightly better then earth. And when your testing a MW in general you have to use a variety of tracks to see how it goes overall not on 1 specific track.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - H8R - Jul. 26, 2011

BTW shouldn't D be put in tier 1 it's beast with 230