World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 (/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list-Last-Updated-27-12-11)

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - BeybladeStation - Jul. 17, 2011

That's true, but still we need LDD at least in Tier 1 if not above MLD.

I'm no 'h8er', I'm trying to buy Meteo as I type.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Ultra - Jul. 17, 2011

I'm gonna put it on there. I've just been busy today.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - th!nk - Jul. 18, 2011

(Jul. 17, 2011  11:04 PM)BeyCenter Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2011  10:51 PM)Dan Wrote: h8ers.

Lightning LDrago
Beat
Gravity Perseus (ATK)
LDD/MLD
Fang

Just cuz you made, doesn't mean it can never go down. Face it. There is gonna be a day it will be brought down.

Huh? What the hell does this have to do with anything? If you're talking about MF MLD CH120XF, that day hasn't come yet so he's correct.
Heck, I've made a thread using Basalt, so if I recommended Basalt as a good Defence or Balance part, would you say the same to me? If not, then why are you saying this to Dan?

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Janstarblast - Jul. 18, 2011

Hello everyone, the most annoying questionnaire is coming your way- That's me!
Well, as always, I have a question....
Um, should 230/TH220 be added in tier 2 for attack, provided it has use with Big Bang(according to many people)?
BeyCenter- Well, that was extremely rude behaviour against an amazing member like Dan...
MLD is gonna stay a top tier wheel for years to come...
Other than that, the combo he(Dan) made will also be an integral part of every attack lover's collection, and the WBO's tier list, even though it goes down later...

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Dan - Jul. 18, 2011

(Jul. 17, 2011  11:04 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: Just cuz you made, doesn't mean it can never go down. Face it. There is gonna be a day it will be brought down.

I never said it would stay there.

BeyCenter Wrote:Tall tracks have lots of recoil which is good in the beyblade world (unlike in pokemon), LOTS of defense and sometimes for stamina. Tall tips (like CS and RS) are amazing for defense. RF is good for attack, and HF/S is outclassed, but it was pretty good when it came out.
lol. stick to pokemon or read around.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Ultra - Jul. 18, 2011

HF/S was never good.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - BeybladeStation - Jul. 18, 2011

Oh, just noticed Big Bang. That was a good add, but surely need some more testing.

It has a fair bit of testing, tbh.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Ultra - Jul. 18, 2011

Yes enough that it has a definite place on the list.

Would like to request counter be moved to tier two. If you search for testing, recent testing has shown in MF H145RF combos it is more effective than Rock. Pretty sure I've mentioned this before. As awkward as having it in the same tier as Leone, Rock is, so yeah.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - BeyCenter - Jul. 18, 2011

(Jul. 18, 2011  3:10 PM)Dan Wrote: .
BeyCenter Wrote:Tall tracks have lots of recoil which is good in the beyblade world (unlike in pokemon), LOTS of defense and sometimes for stamina. Tall tips (like CS and RS) are amazing for defense. RF is good for attack, and HF/S is outclassed, but it was pretty good when it came out.
lol. stick to pokemon or read around.

Honestly, I really don't even play pokemon anymore. And aren't i right. Tall tracks are good for defense and so is RS and CS. And when i was talking about the HF/S, you have to admit, for a couple of days, people thought it was pretty good, but then other stuff came out, so obviously people started thinking it was nothing. And now it is.
(Jul. 18, 2011  2:41 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: BeyCenter- Well, that was extremely rude behaviour against an amazing member like Dan...
MLD is gonna stay a top tier wheel for years to come...
Other than that, the combo he(Dan) made will also be an integral part of every attack lover's collection, and the WBO's tier list, even though it goes down later...

For years? Do you honestly believe nothing better is gonna come in the years to come. And i never said it shouldn't be top tier, i just said meteo should either be right above or right below LDD.

Definitely, I think you could add modes? Omni-Directional, that is.

I don't think HF/S was ever considered good at all at any point in it's existence. "for a couple of days" lmfao dude you weren't even there. RF was already released at that time.
That stuff about sometimes good for stamina, high recoil and good for defense is complete trash so I think you should read around or get the parts yourself before you start assessing things incorrectly is all.

Well, I had it the day it released/I saw it in the U.S. To be honest, I think he is right necessarily on the few days part. More like a few weeks, because WB came out. Then, I heard of a new amazing combination going under Earth Bull C145WB, I realized that the gap in release date of WB and HF/S was not that narrow, and also, I think he might'a meant Stamina seeing he clearly said 'RF'. Just saying, not really on anyone's 'side' but, yah.

LOL I'm talking about about WBO though, not these Hasbro fantasies. I'm not sure where you live but I'm pretty certain Rock Leone came before Storm Aquario.

Rock Leone was taken over by kids where I live.

"LOL" at what, my misconception?

Anyways, I am looking into Scythe being top tier for Stamina, no?

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Hov - Jul. 18, 2011

(Jul. 18, 2011  7:21 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: For years? Do you honestly believe nothing better is gonna come in the years to come. And i never said it shouldn't be top tier, i just said meteo should either be right above or right below LDD.

I know LDD has balance issues but it has more win rates/KO rates than MLD. the only combo I know that it can Ko is MF MLDCH120XF. But LDD has more such as MF-H LDD D125RF, MF LDD85LRF, and LDD CH120XF. =\. Its pretty notice-able

lol lets not forget about: MF Meteo LDrago 90RF, Meteo LDrago ED145WD and Meteo LDrago 100WD. That type of argument makes no sense bro.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Hov - Jul. 18, 2011

Yes, but I meant as an traditional attacker. I forgot about the MF MLD90RF lol. Yah :3

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - BeyCenter - Jul. 19, 2011

MLD 90RF totally slipped my mind. With that in mind, If LDD should be put in the top tier list 1, it should be right below, Considering Of all the Combos Dan just mentioned and MLD included. I vaguely remembered CH120XF MLD ED145WD but kept in mind MLD 100WD. I owe Dan and Apology.
Sorry Dan

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Dan - Jul. 19, 2011

No apology needed just read around. These combinations were only made from November onwards.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - stormattacker - Jul. 24, 2011

witch part is better for stamona and defens beetween: d and B

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Raigeko13 - Jul. 24, 2011

About the same, you would have noticed that, had you taken the time to ACTUALLY READ the read the OP.
Also ask that in Ask a Question, Get an Answer! next time.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - RustyXD - Jul. 24, 2011

I no alot of people would disagree , but IMO earth should be taken off tier 1 , i mean MF Earth GB145CS gets KO'ed by Ray 100RF , and ray is tier 2 get what i mean?

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Raigeko13 - Jul. 24, 2011

Kind of. I also think that Thunder should be in this list somewhere at least, considering MF Thunder Bull 100SD does pretty damn good, and it's basically the same as Infinity, and Infinity is in tier 2.