World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 (/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list-Last-Updated-27-12-11)

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Jan. 23, 2011

I'll do some when i'm back home next week.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Poseidon - Jan. 23, 2011

after the 29th i'll do some testing with AD145 comparison to 145

Not really much point. We already know that AD145 is better than 145 and DF145. Also were the earth wheels you used both the same mold?

RE: MFB Tiers list - Poseidon - Jan. 23, 2011

yes they were bith the same both hasbro so mold 2...?

If they're both hasbro then they'll be the same. I don't have any doubles of anything apart from Flame so when I test i'll be using that.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ga' - Jan. 25, 2011

Shouldn't there be a clear wheel section for defense and stamina? And couldn't Kerbecs be substituted for bull because they are the same weight?

RE: MFB Tiers list - lord Wolfblade - Jan. 25, 2011

(Jan. 25, 2011  3:52 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Shouldn't there be a clear wheel section for defense and stamina? And couldn't Kerbecs be substituted for bull because they are the same weight?

adding to that, you should say that hasbros bull/aquario is heavier than TT so it does better for defence

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Jan. 25, 2011

(Jan. 25, 2011  3:52 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Shouldn't there be a clear wheel section for defense and stamina? And couldn't Kerbecs be substituted for bull because they are the same weight?

Testing should be done to support this. You're just making assumptions atm. I don't really see the point in a clear wheels section since this is to distinguish tier of ability and Bull and Aquario perform pretty much exactly the same. Unless you want to catergorise all the clear wheel for how they perform for stamina with solo spin testing. I'm gonna do some when I get home on Friday since i'm interested in this too.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ga' - Jan. 25, 2011

Here is my proof:

(Jan. 17, 2011  3:23 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2011  3:19 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2011  12:31 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMkum3Ko7nA&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

The heaviest bey you could possibly make

Then that means that kerbecs will replace bull for defense because it is so heavy?
Bull and Kerbecs weigh the same.
Kerbecs would probably be added to the Top-Tier Defense list though.

Kerbecs does weight the same as bull.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Jan. 25, 2011

Fine then but testing should still be done on it.

RE: MFB Tiers list - ghatre - Jan. 26, 2011

i think that maybe horseus cw should be in destabilizers teir

RE: MFB Tiers list - Aquilaz112 - Jan. 26, 2011

(Jan. 25, 2011  11:01 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Here is my proof:

(Jan. 17, 2011  12:31 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMkum3Ko7nA&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Then that means that kerbecs will replace bull for defense because it is so heavy?

True,
But advanced member's use Hasbro bull And aquario for defence and stamina
Ad is heavier than TT Bull and Aquario and Hs better weight distribution

RE: MFB Tiers list - Bluezee - Jan. 26, 2011

(Jan. 26, 2011  6:54 AM)Aquila112 Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2011  11:01 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Here is my proof:

True,
But advanced member's use Hasbro bull And aquario for defence and stamina
Ad is heavier than TT Bull and Aquario and Hs better weight distribution

Please do not use that "advanced members" stuff as a reason to use something. It was best to use that way before that title, if thats what you want to call it, came about. If Kerbecs is equal, it is capable of taking either Bull/Aquario's place in any circumstance.

(Jan. 26, 2011  7:01 AM)Bluezee Wrote: Please do not use that "advanced members" stuff as a reason to use something. It was best to use that way before that title, if thats what you want to call it, came about. If Kerbecs is equal, it is capable of taking either Bull/Aquario's place in any circumstance.
How can kerbex replace Hasbro bull Hasbro bull is like .5 grams heavier than bull of TT and has better weight distribution and weight.And Kerbex weighs exactly the same as TT bull.So there is no way Kerbex can replace Hasbro bull or Aquario
Also Dar bull of hasbro is a better buy

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Jan. 26, 2011

He never exactly said it would replace them he just said it could take their place in a combo. Also how do you know that kerbex doesn't have better stamina than Bull?

(Jan. 26, 2011  11:59 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: He never exactly said it would replace them he just said it could take their place in a combo. Also how do you know that kerbex doesn't have better stamina than Bull?

Heavier wight+better weight distribution=Better stamina and defense And this was not said by me but by Diamond
Let's say that Bull of Hasbro has the same weight distribution of kerbex(which I think it has)
But bull is heavier resulting in better stamina

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ga' - Jan. 26, 2011

That's all theoretical. We need real proof.

(Jan. 26, 2011  11:59 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: He never exactly said it would replace them he just said it could take their place in a combo. Also how do you know that kerbex doesn't have better stamina than Bull?

My point exactly.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Bluezee - Jan. 26, 2011

(Jan. 26, 2011  4:30 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: That's all theoretical. We need real proof.

My point exactly.

I see you understand my point and Ultrablader's. Thank you. Bandwagoning causes issues and I doubt his theory is even tested.

RE: MFB Tiers list - SirThinh - Jan. 28, 2011

Real proof is hard to comeby since there's so many variables that come into hand (literally!) How much power and angle, or timing and placement.. Since the clear wheels are not as obvious as other aspects of beyblades, theory is the best way to go at it. Someone should first figure out if Hasbro Bull weighs > TT Bull and then we can say whats better theoretically.
Unless we can get two perfect mechanical beylauncher that can shoot beys several (hundred) times exactly the same way, then we'll find out what the actual fraction of a second difference between the two is..

And this whole thread is kind of a bandwagon... It's a tier list. So shouldn't comment about that here.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Jan. 28, 2011

No it isn't testing is the proof. We don't take those things into account cause testing shows. Anyway i'm gonna be doing some tests for clear wheel do determine whether TT Bull or Hasbro Bull is better for stamina.

RE: MFB Tiers list - SirThinh - Jan. 28, 2011

Of course testing and posting results can help for certain things, and I'm grateful for everyone helping and not going to tell anyone not to. But consistency for this minuscule type of testing is going to be hard and the only way to get real proof is to break down its weight/dimensions/size/etc. and do all the physics. Otherwise it's just called testing for a reason.

Anyways, does anyone know if the bull 'clear' wheel on the new(?) Hasbro Flame Bull is the same weight as Dark Bull counterpart?
Picked it up earlier today at local TRU, and that's what got me curious about all this.

RE: MFB Tiers list - lord Wolfblade - Jan. 29, 2011

(Jan. 28, 2011  10:52 PM)SirThinh Wrote: Anyways, does anyone know if the bull 'clear' wheel on the new(?) Hasbro Flame Bull is the same weight as Dark Bull counterpart?
Picked it up earlier today at local TRU, and that's what got me curious about all this.

not the right place to ask, use the "ask a question get a answer" next time

i own both and (i dont own a proper scale but just with my hands) flame bull's bull is heavier than dark bull's bull, but of course i am most likely wrong

RE: MFB Tiers list - Mc Frown - Jan. 29, 2011

I find that claim ludicrous, I'm almost certain they're the same.
Your hand isn't sensitive enough to tell a difference of a tenth of a gram : \

RE: MFB Tiers list - lord Wolfblade - Jan. 29, 2011

(Jan. 29, 2011  4:59 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I find that claim ludicrous, I'm almost certain they're the same.
Your hand isn't sensitive enough to tell a difference of a tenth of a gram : \

i know that, from what i can tell flame's is heavier, but i can not tell for certain as it is just my hands <-offtopic sorry

RE: MFB Tiers list - SirThinh - Jan. 29, 2011

Yea, I asked in that thread and the answer was never certain and questions get buried really fast. Thanks for the response.