World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What is youre favourite 'gimmick" bey and why? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: What is youre favourite 'gimmick" bey and why? (/Thread-What-is-youre-favourite-gimmick-bey-and-why)

What is youre favourite 'gimmick" bey and why? - INFINITYDRANZER - Dec. 19, 2010

Yes this the same thread that I made but I had to move it here where it belongs.
What is your favourite "gimmick" Bey and why?
When I say gimmick I mean Beyblade'sthat do special things such as:
Phantom Fox MS, splits in Two
Cyber Dragoon, springs up when hit hard
Trygle, does pretty much the same as Cyber Dragoon
So even if 70% of the time the Gimmick doesn't work and theyre really only useful for their gimmick, what is your favourite and why?

RE: What is youre favourite 'gimmick" bey and why? - LeonTempest - Dec. 20, 2010

DRACIEL F-FORTRESS BASE! =D its a great part and a lovable design! =)

RE: What is youre favourite 'gimmick" bey and why? - The Dude - Dec. 20, 2010

Phantom Fox MS, easily one of the most interesting beys to watch battle even if it usually KO's itself lol

RE: What is youre favourite 'gimmick" bey and why? - Soundwave - Dec. 20, 2010

AREO KNIGHT MS simply the coolest suckish bey ever Grin

RE: What is youre favourite 'gimmick" bey and why? - Gearfried97 - Dec. 20, 2010

ok, now i will contribute Grin

in no specific order:

phantom fox ms-bunshin core: just cause its really cool
trypio-flying defense ar (i think thats its name): who doesn't like flying ar's???
dranzer f-triple change sg+flame change base: really cool, you can change modes to suit your needs
driger f-full auto clutch: metal flat tip is suicidal sometimes for me and when its low on speed it spins free

RE: What is youre favourite 'gimmick" bey and why? - INFINITYDRANZER - Dec. 20, 2010

Well now this thread has kinda kicked off,
i'll put my fave.
Magical Ape MS.
This bey is MADE for gimmicks.
It even comes with a crossover gear where you can put on a plastic gen AR. Also comes with pieces to play around with. pls its got the smallest HMS AR.
Thats why I like it.
Also hasa gyro.

RE: What is youre favourite 'gimmick" bey and why? - Kai-V - Jul. 15, 2013

This is quite a necromancy, but since we are still in HMS & Plastic Remembrance Day, I just wanted to post that I discovered Slash Riger MS at Anime North this year at BEYBLADE REVOLUTION, thanks to Shadow selling it. Unfortunately I think it was reserved for someone else (Shining God MS ?), but I found its gimmick super cool : on top of being super spiky with CWD Free Crusher, the vertically mobile spikes at the bottom seemed like an interesting concept that I would want to try because I cannot believe that it would work too well hah. Anyway, just as a collector's item, it looks really cool.

RE: What is youre favourite 'gimmick" bey and why? - Tri - Jul. 15, 2013

I've always liked Trygle's gimmick. I remember playing with it when I was younger (it may not have been trygle but I know it was a red jumping base.). Although obviously it sucks, it's so awesome!

RE: What is youre favourite 'gimmick" bey and why? - Dual - Jul. 15, 2013

Slash Riger MS.
Huge freaking claws are sticking out of a spinning top. Whats not to like?

RE: What is youre favourite 'gimmick" bey and why? - Cannon - Jul. 15, 2013

Trygle's and Cyber Dragoon's gimmicks in my opinion were boring. Yes, I do realise that Cyber Dragoon's was used in the anime, but like ... that's just a spring for it to lose! I would have preferred the Base to not have a free-spinning ring.

My favourite was just simply the Engine Gear Series. Every Beyblade was awesome, Dranzer GT in particular.

RE: What is youre favourite 'gimmick" bey and why? - Ga' - Jul. 15, 2013

Pretty much every HMS in the Gimmick series is super enjoyable, though I'm a sucker for Round Shell's sniper mode.

RE: What is youre favourite 'gimmick" bey and why? - Annoying-Fork - Jul. 16, 2013

I enjoyed Jumping Base and Einstein MS (Smaller AR's have it work better in my experience) because it could sustain an average amount of stability.

RE: What is youre favourite 'gimmick" bey and why? - th!nk - Jul. 16, 2013

Jumping Base is neat, it's the only jumping SG from plastics that doesn't just fall over when hit - it hops around late game and is generally a cool part to mess around with, with the three tips (and the ability to use Burning Kerberous' as well - and use its tips on Burning Kerberous' SG, though neither of these things are legal).

Phantom Fox MS is a classic. Loved the gimmick since I first heard about it all those years ago. Aero Knight's ridiculously tall RC is pretty cool too.