World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Rest of the world (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world)
+---- Thread: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! (/Thread-Bey-Tournaments-India-Read-Rules-in-1st-Post)

RE: Bey Tournaments India - SyTric XZ - Oct. 22, 2011

what judges?what r they? and what volunteer? tell me

RE: Bey Tournaments India - BladingSpirit5 - Oct. 22, 2011

Judges to Judge the tournament duh!
I think you guys should put up the proposal or it might not get approved. Seriously the tournament is supposed to be on Tuesday.

Bey tourney - ashton pinto - Oct. 22, 2011

(Oct. 22, 2011  1:03 PM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote: Judges to Judge the tournament duh!
I think you guys should put up the proposal or it might not get approved. Seriously the tournament is supposed to be on Tuesday.

Your right.. It is truly high time

RE: Bey Tournaments India - raystriker9 - Oct. 22, 2011

Name-raystriker9
city-bangalore
state-karnataka
country-India

RE: Bey Tournaments India - SpikeBeyRaahul - Oct. 22, 2011

its high time to propose cmon it will not get approved

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Janstarblast - Oct. 22, 2011

Well, we know its taking time, but for some reason, Nitro doesn't seem to be online... I hope he got PMs from all members for confirmation. So, we are trying. Smile

RE: Bey Tournaments India - nik1392 - Oct. 22, 2011

The thing is koolblader is not rplying for confirmation pm thats why nitro is still waiting

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Oct. 22, 2011

And this time I hope it doesnt happen again..well I need to reconfirm from my father too because if he cant drop me..then my chances of coming are less too...I told Nitro about that..and he said that tourney will be on 29th probably.

And this time I hope we get the 7th and 8th member soon...my sister is not fully confirmed yet

Bey tourney - ashton pinto - Oct. 23, 2011

Hey man, dont say like that the tourney should be there even if it is on 2nd Nov

RE: Bey Tournaments India - SpikeBeyRaahul - Oct. 23, 2011

ya be positive nitro propose it really high time

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Relic - Oct. 23, 2011

If the tournament is on 29th, there is hardly a week left. Even if you guys are planning to hold it on November 1st, 2nd or 3rd there are hardly 10 days left. Plus, getting an event approved is not that easy. It takes a couple of days if the Committee has questions.
No offense, but you guys are not planning it out well. You need to actually plan things out 1 month in advanced and proposing it should at least be 2-3 weeks before the Event if you want things to go smoothly.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Blitz Unicorno - Oct. 23, 2011

I remember that Electric and SAM's tourneys on BeyDays got approved in less than a day.
The problem is, they can't get 8 people committing themselves for the tourney. They have 8, but someone suddenly goes inactive.

Well, if that is the case then you need to have at least 10 confirmed attendees. And its better if you contact them regularly before the tournament. That way, they will not forget.
That is what I did for the Hyderabad tournament which happened a few weeks ago where all the 10 participants showed up.
Some people tend to forget about the tournament, and suddenly when you call them one day before the tournament and remind them about it, they already have other plans.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - gokurox - Oct. 23, 2011

(Oct. 23, 2011  12:10 PM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: I remember that Electric and SAM's tourneys on BeyDays got approved in less than a day.

On Beydays they just needed enough people coming, and a host with a legal stadium. There wasn't any need for proposing a tournament in advance on Beydays; you could have proposed about an hour before the tournament, and it would have been approved.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - BladingSpirit5 - Oct. 23, 2011

Do you guys even know how tough it is to get a tournament approved? Proposing it in the last minute would just make it worse. You guys really should have planned a mont ago. Relic's Hyderabad tournament was proposed about two Months in advance and now there are actually chances of them having 16 participants maybe if a few people join they could have over 20. There are chances of it getting approved now propose fast.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Oct. 23, 2011

You at least get 16-20 members...we from Mumbai are too old to blade..thats what people think and so we hardly get even 6-7 members...and I got 8 for my tourney only because it was free...for one with entry fee..I dont even get 4...and to top it all..Nitro is getting extra classes during Diwali...so no tourney again Crying

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Sayak Blader - Oct. 23, 2011

yeah.india is not a good place for bladers

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Janstarblast - Oct. 23, 2011

What?! So another tourney plan goes flop! Unhappy BUMMER!!!!
That's really bad for us! It simply shows our inability to host a tourney. Crying
Lets hope we get a tourney in Christmas at least....
Its been more than a year now..

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Oct. 23, 2011

I dont get enough people in my area to blade with and same applies to Mumbai and Bangalore/Hyderabad is way too far to go for a tourney... shame that people find rs. 500/250 way too high for blading...only if the people were aware/fees were lesser... Gasp

EDIT: What relic said is also true

No offense, but I knew that was coming.
Well, if you want to host one during Christmas, then its better you people start planning out now before its too late.

Relic- Well, whatever you said is not possible for us to do... We are compelled to plan out our tourney last moment. You see, there have been a few unexpected changes at the last minute. For example, Nitro is unavailable all of a sudden because of extra classes (I don't blame him for that).
So, these sudden changes look inevitable and as as result, we just dream of tourneys. For some reason, I am VERY sure that we won't get a tourney before BeyDays.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - BladingSpirit5 - Oct. 23, 2011

Yes I saw this coming too. This is again why this should have been planned ahead and yes as Relic said to host one in December you should start planning now. This time would you guys try keeping planning to PMs the thread got 4 to 5 pages just for planning a tournament that didnt get proposed.

EDIT: oh didnt see Janstarblast's post Tongue_out (That last minute planning was not possible)

(Oct. 23, 2011  4:18 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Relic- Well, whatever you said is not possible for us to do... We are compelled to plan out our tourney last moment. You see, there have been a few unexpected changes at the last minute. For example, Nitro is unavailable all of a sudden because of extra classes (I don't blame him for that).
So, these sudden changes look inevitable and as as result, we just dream of tourneys.

Still, planning stuff at the last minute will not get you anywhere.
If Nitro can't host one, then you will need to find another reliable host. I feel you and SAM are actually capable of making things happen.

(Oct. 23, 2011  4:18 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: For some reason I am VERY sure that we won't get a tourney before BeyDays.
Furthermore, if you are negative about stuff, you might indeed never get one to happen.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Blitz Unicorno - Oct. 23, 2011

You should try to organize a tourney around Christmas or New Year. You'd have 2 months to plan.

Relic- Yes, I wish I had a TT Attack or could at least buy one. I need at least Nitro or SAM by my side to be able to host.
Blitz- Certainly we will try. I am pretty sure that we'll also fetch members. But people are usually out holidaying or studying during that time. I think I stop now as I am spamming now. Smile