World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Rest of the world (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world)
+---- Thread: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! (/Thread-Bey-Tournaments-India-Read-Rules-in-1st-Post)

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Oct. 08, 2011

I am not samkul anymore Tongue_out but yes I am ready to come and so is my sister..so that makes 5 members I am sure Janstarblast will be coming too because we had a discussion about it being in Diwali a few weeks ago. Lets hope we can do it this time Joyful_3

RE: Bey Tournaments India - preshant - Oct. 08, 2011

(Oct. 06, 2011  6:40 AM)fabregasrox323 Wrote: do you mean by a DEMO tourney? because you cant publish your unofficial on wbo

i kno im not publishn unoficial tourney on wbo
im teling them to host tourney cause in chennai if anything is stoped or continuosly repeated they loose their interest in that thing
since beyblade show has stopped beyblade will die very soon so im tellin them to host tourney so that they can keep beyblade aliv

RE: Bey Tournaments India - SpikeBeyRaahul - Oct. 08, 2011

ya man when people see that show than only they get intrest.now its topped that means........................UnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy

RE: Bey Tournaments India - beyrival - Oct. 08, 2011

Username - beyrival

Real Name- harish

Current City - Hindupur

Current State - Andhra Pradesh

Country - India

RE: Bey Tournaments India - fabregasrox323 - Oct. 09, 2011

(Oct. 08, 2011  12:45 PM)preshant Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2011  6:40 AM)fabregasrox323 Wrote: do you mean by a DEMO tourney? because you cant publish your unofficial on wbo

i kno im not publishn unoficial tourney on wbo
im teling them to host tourney cause in chennai if anything is stoped or continuosly repeated they loose their interest in that thing
since beyblade show has stopped beyblade will die very soon so im tellin them to host tourney so that they can keep beyblade aliv
ok i understand that but from next time on wards please use correct language i mean this is not facebook to post half half words like "kno" if you do the same thing next time on wards it will be directly reported to the mods !

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Relic - Oct. 09, 2011

(Oct. 09, 2011  10:56 AM)fabregasrox323 Wrote: ok i understand that but from next time on wards please use correct language i mean this is not facebook to post half half words like "kno" if you do the same thing next time on wards it will be directly reported to the mods !

Well, it is entirely up to him whether he wants to use short forms or no. Its not a punishable offense or something like that for you to report it. But its always better to use the whole word because it makes the post more readable, so you are right in a way.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Janstarblast - Oct. 09, 2011

I am extremely sorry, SAM for taking over your job. I was feeling bored and hence found a guy who unboxed Indian Funskool Beys. I checked out all of his videos, and found this-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvubBh-iEH4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Wow! People have started promoting their pages through videos!

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Oct. 10, 2011

I hate this thing..why promote a thing which actually wont happen..these people have lucky draw to select admins and then people are given questions on answering which they are promised some beys and then they dont get a thing..I am very sure that if we get into arguement with even one of them they'll tell us how WBO is fake and how their fake 'WBBA' is real...of course a facebook page cant take the place of WBBA and although WBO is unofficial it still has 50000+ members and the combos made on this site are taken by these so-called WBBA people and then they worship the combo-maker on WBBA--that is their admin...and it isnt my job as such Tongue_out I just dont like poeple who do this and claim themselves to be the best..whosoever blows his own trumet on these pages is a shame on the name of India's blading because they dont even have anything like a top-tier defense/stamina/attack(other than LLD) wheel and they boast of being the best...

RE: Bey Tournaments India - fabregasrox323 - Oct. 10, 2011

(Oct. 10, 2011  6:52 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: I hate this thing..why promote a thing which actually wont happen..these people have lucky draw to select admins and then people are given questions on answering which they are promised some beys and then they dont get a thing..I am very sure that if we get into arguement with even one of them they'll tell us how WBO is fake and how their fake 'WBBA' is real...of course a facebook page cant take the place of WBBA and although WBO is unofficial it still has 50000+ members and the combos made on this site are taken by these so-called WBBA people and then they worship the combo-maker on WBBA--that is their admin...and it isnt my job as such Tongue_out I just dont like poeple who do this and claim themselves to be the best..whosoever blows his own trumet on these pages is a shame on the name of India's blading because they dont even have anything like a top-tier defense/stamina/attack(other than LLD) wheel and they boast of being the best...

i totally agree with sam10795 i mean they just copy the innovative ideas of wbo and as we all know they can publish it faster than us so the credit most of the time goes to them and all that is left for us is name that we copy from wbba (sorry for the off topic discussion)

RE: Bey Tournaments India - NitroNeo - Oct. 11, 2011

Ok so as for the updates to a Mumbai tourney >>>

People who will come b4 November 5 or November 7 [ it's a bank holiday so tell me if you can make it ]

NitroNeo , Nikhil , SAM10795 & his brother n sister , Janstarblast

unconfirmed >>>

ashton pinto [ mostly everyone want a tourney b4 November 7 so will you attend the tourney ]

Dates on which we can hold our tourney >>>

October - 24 , 25 , 29
November - 1 , 2 ,3 , 4 ,5

Location - Borivali [ east ] , Mumbai , i will check out the public parks here

Keep the member count for the tourney to at most 10 , it is just the first tourney & i would like my first tourney easy to manage & also i don't have much time to spend after the tourney , because i have a tough exam in the coming 45-50 days , so time wasting is not an option

Time - 11 am

if anyone is left to mention pm me , we need 1 or 2 members & i suggest if you bring your friends to the tourney then they should make a WBO Account b4 the tourney i don't have the time to make a list of new wbo members on the tourney day & later submit it to wbo , so please inform your friends to make a WBO Account first & if the tourney is confirmed make the passport fee [ $10 ] payment or one time entry fee [ $5 ] to WBO b4 the tourney date

Those who seriously can't pay online can give me the money

Although SAM10795 i suggest you to please pay for your bro n sis , as it would be easy for me to keep track

this is my first time to host a tourney so i am avoiding a complicated route & keep it simple as possible

If later found that anyone who would be paying at the event has somehow got duplicate notes , then i will not be responsible for his actions & i will not pay for you & thus the tourney will be considered a non-wbo one if one member has not paid & so if we have 8 people attending & 1 is a false member due to any reason then the tourney wont be a official wbo tourney

so keep this in mind

Any off topic discussion involving me please take it to group pm messaging

Thanks

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Oct. 11, 2011

If the tourney is confirmed then I'll pay for the passport of me and my sister on net...however my cousin bro will pay on the day of tournament itself...I am not too sure whether he'll come but I'll try to persuade my aunt to allow him to come(he stays in Kalyan so it shouldnt be a problem I feel) then we need one more member..but sorry I cant help with that because I am not so close to Borivali and my friends' parents wont allow them to go to Mumbai just for beyblade. Well I was thinking that since we have got the whole Diwali vacation then if possible Nitro can we go for 2 tourneys instead of 1...just to make the full use of Diwali because I am sure that after Diwali we wont have a chance till X-mas/BeyDays?

(Oct. 11, 2011  6:44 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: If the tourney is confirmed then I'll pay for the passport of me and my sister on net...however my cousin bro will pay on the day of tournament itself...I am not too sure whether he'll come but I'll try to persuade my aunt to allow him to come(he stays in Kalyan so it shouldnt be a problem I feel) then we need one more member..but sorry I cant help with that because I am not so close to Borivali and my friends' parents wont allow them to go to Mumbai just for beyblade. Well I was thinking that since we have got the whole Diwali vacation then if possible Nitro can we go for 2 tourneys instead of 1...just to make the full use of Diwali because I am sure that after Diwali we wont have a chance till X-mas/BeyDays?

If you want to make one in pune then why not , but due to exams i can't spare that much time & two tourneys in the same city with possibly the same people seems pointless so if you are suggesting that you will host one tourney in pune & me hosting one in mumbai that is a great idea

for the prize if the tourney happens i am giving a BB-47 Earth Eagle 145WD to the winner , i can't give any more prizes so if someone else want to give away prizes to the other people in the top three then tell post the non wacky things here

remember the tournament entry fee or passport fee will not be given as a prize [ just stating this as it's human tendency to think that prizes can be given thrown the money collected ]

so the people who want to give prizes will have to spend their own money for it & please don't give away costly prizes for the sake of something , try to keep your parents expense controlled

Actually I was thinking of making one in Mumbai as well because people here are the least interested and unless I get the Promo cards I cant promote WBO as well....I wish Electric was in Maharashtra..then he would have helped us make the tourneys possible...

RE: Bey Tournaments India - ashton pinto - Oct. 11, 2011

for the tourney i am confirmed to comeStupid

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Orion97 - Oct. 11, 2011

Username : Shirish Shukla ( my real name is the same as my username )
Current city : New Delhi
Current state : Delhi

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Janstarblast - Oct. 11, 2011

Well, I'd really like if the tourney is any time before November 12. I've got my exams again from November 14. Smile
Other than that, I will pay at the tourney and not on net (I don't know how to, also I don't have PayPal).
Sam- Seriously. Electric is amazing. We tried hosting one tourney, and we are still unsuccessful(yes, you hosted one, but this is about Mumbai tourney). On the other hand, this guy has already hosted 3-4 tourneys already!
He is one great personality. I wonder how he managed to get SO many members.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - SpikeBeyRaahul - Oct. 11, 2011

really wish you best of luck for the tournament it would be amazing mumbai-1,pune-2,hyderbad-1,banglore-2 best of luck guys you can ask Electric by pm he is really mature enough and i also think nitroneo can also hold the tournament i would suggest people to come for the tournament as it will come once in a lifetime.best of luck once againStupid

(Oct. 11, 2011  3:15 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, I'd really like if the tourney is any time before November 12. I've got my exams again from November 14. Smile
Other than that, I will pay at the tourney and not on net (I don't know how to, also I don't have PayPal).
Sam- Seriously. Electric is amazing. We tried hosting one tourney, and we are still unsuccessful(yes, you hosted one, but this is about Mumbai tourney). On the other hand, this guy has already hosted 3-4 tourneys already!
He is one great personality. I wonder how he managed to get SO many members.
He really is great..thats why he is India's rep. BTW here is his secret ..he told this to me by PM...and I havent tried it because..well I have exams but I might be lucky in case it really works if I try it..so this is what he said ---
Electric Wrote:I can't really explain it to you on text. You just need to bend according to the situation.

My baseline was: Why do you buy Beyblades, when you don't have anywhere to play with them officially ?

Tell them it will be lots of fun and tell some of them the rank they stand in Asia. Tell them how you want to be the best blader, and how they should change their goal as well.

One more thing which helped me is, talk directly to their parents, about the tourney. You will see why as soon as you talk to them.

I hope we can get 1 more meber fast this time..and I hope we get 2 actually because my cousin's presence is not confirm because although he has agreed I am not too sure what my aunt will say.

Lets hope this one becomes true.

(Oct. 11, 2011  10:48 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: for the tourney i am confirmed to comeStupid

October - 24 , 25 , 29

Just tell us a date nikhil can come on 24th or 29th oct only so we have only 2 dates unless we get a member to fill in for him & make it 8

Did this guy contact anyone

http://worldbeyblade.org/User-koolblader30711

he lives in mumbai but does not seem to be online

RE: Bey Tournaments India - pran1895 - Oct. 11, 2011

i might come for the tourney!!!Smile

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Oct. 12, 2011

Nitro there are at least 10-15 members from Mumbai but only 5-6 of them are regularly online....it'd be best if we get 8 soon and make it official after that we'll get 2-3 more from the people who check the upcoming events among the visitors

EDIT: I got to know that pran1895 is nik1392's brother so he is indirectly connected. Apologies nik1392

RE: Bey Tournaments India - ashton pinto - Oct. 12, 2011

(Oct. 11, 2011  7:38 PM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2011  10:48 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: for the tourney i am confirmed to comeStupid

October - 24 , 25 , 29

Just tell us a date nikhil can come on 24th or 29th oct only so we have only 2 dates unless we get a member to fill in for him & make it 8

i will pay you for the BEYBLADE PASSPORT, at the event itself.. will it be valid for the tourney i am participating ????

RE: Bey Tournaments India - darkbull9999 - Oct. 12, 2011

(Oct. 12, 2011  11:18 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2011  7:38 PM)NitroNeo Wrote:

October - 24 , 25 , 29

i will pay you for the BEYBLADE PASSPORT, at the event itself.. will it be valid for the tourney i am participating ????
Yes it will be valid for the tourney you are participating in and tourneys which you participate for in one year.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - ashton pinto - Oct. 12, 2011

(Oct. 12, 2011  11:21 AM)darkbull9999 Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2011  11:18 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2011  7:38 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: Dates on which we can hold our tourney >>>

October - 24 , 25 , 29

Yes it will be valid for the tourney you are participating in and tourneys which you participate for in one year.
thanks for the reply

RE: Bey Tournaments India - prashgoku - Oct. 12, 2011

Current city : Belgaum
Current state :Karnataka