World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Transformers: Dark of the Moon (/Thread-Transformers-Dark-of-the-Moon)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - omegazero - Feb. 07, 2011

sock wave was a jet in war for cybertron which reavels the begining of the cybertron war reaveling what the transformers looked liked befor earth

RE: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - To - Feb. 07, 2011

Shockwave was a pre-order exclusive character for War For Cybertron. That really means nothing in the overall franchise.

yes but still reavels his original self befor earth dont matter if he is a pre order.

War For Cybertron isn't a movie universe game (Shockwave has already appeared in Movie Universe games as a *gasp* tank), it has no influence on these films. If you're going to cross universes, you might as well be asking me why Optimus Prime isn't a fire engine.

(Feb. 07, 2011  4:21 AM)To Wrote: War For Cybertron isn't a movie universe game (Shockwave has already appeared in Movie Universe games as a *gasp* tank), it has no influence on these films. If you're going to cross universes, you might as well be asking me why Optimus Prime isn't a fire engine.

well he once was a fire truckConfused
i am sorry for the argument i searched it up and he was a tank.but i also forgot the transformers transformed to the first earth veilicals they saw so that explains sound wave.

That's what I said... But he was a fire truck in a different universe than the one who is a flame painted cargo truck. Like how Shockwave was a jet in a different universe.

You like Kingdom Hearts, this is less complicated than that.

gasp how did you know(just kidding)i really got to learn to not trust hasbro.but i understand know but like i said.sound wave could be a jet just he transformed to a human vehlical when he landed like the others did.

RE: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Thresher - Feb. 07, 2011

(Feb. 07, 2011  2:22 AM)To Wrote: Super Bowl TV Spot

Sure is a Michael Bay movie ad.

From the looks of it Optimus was combined with an autobot jet.

yes in 2 he combined with one after he died. SPOILERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

RE: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Ray Joker - Feb. 07, 2011

Oh shoot.

After analyzing the footage, I saw Long Haul.

carp.

RE: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - othellog - Feb. 07, 2011

Why would you watch this transformers movie, Megan Fox isn't in it. They make too many transformers movie's.

RE: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Brooklyn-Z - Feb. 07, 2011

(Feb. 07, 2011  9:20 PM)othellog Wrote: Why would you watch this transformers movie, Megan Fox isn't in it. They make too many transformers movie's.

yes were all sad she isn't in it but that doesn't really matter and theirs only 2? and with this one that's 3

(Jan. 28, 2011  10:59 PM)Ray Joker Wrote: ...

If all you care about is Megan Fox being in this, get out

RE: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - othellog - Feb. 07, 2011

(Feb. 07, 2011  9:22 PM)Gloomy Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2011  9:20 PM)othellog Wrote: Why would you watch this transformers movie, Megan Fox isn't in it. They make too many transformers movie's.

yes were all sad she isn't in it but that doesn't really matter and theirs only 2? and with this one that's 3

I know, but usually the series of movies gets worst after the second movie. I thought this movie would ruin the whole series.

Well, we'll just have to wait and see.

This movie will likely be better than Revenge of the Fallen.

RE: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Ray Joker - Feb. 08, 2011

http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=view&album=15093&pic=transformers-dark-of-the-moon-optimus-prime+%281%29.jpg&dispsize=600&start=0

So Optimus can combine with his trailer, which probably guarantees that the flying jet pack thingamajig was his trailer. The toy is up there ^. Looks pretty bad.

Thanks to TFormers.

RE: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - omegazero - Feb. 08, 2011

i dont understand why everyone is dissing the movie because megan fox aint in it.she aint that hot i swear yall are acting like she is the whole movie.the way you claim it she brought the movies profits in so do you really think she got fired.

RE: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - To - Feb. 08, 2011

(Feb. 08, 2011  12:21 AM)Ray Joker Wrote: http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=view&album=15093&pic=transformers-dark-of-the-moon-optimus-prime+%281%29.jpg&dispsize=600&start=0

So Optimus can combine with his trailer, which probably guarantees that the flying jet pack thingamajig was his trailer. The toy is up there ^. Looks pretty bad.

Thanks to TFormers.

I'm not sure where you're getting what is clearly a jet from a trailer that transforms into fairy wings.

RE: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Wizard - Feb. 08, 2011

(Feb. 07, 2011  9:32 PM)othellog Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2011  9:22 PM)Gloomy Wrote:

I know, but usually the series of movies gets worst after the second movie. I thought this movie would ruin the whole series.
Tell that to other movies. Most movies get better as they go. Like the Christopher Noland Batman Movies.

Jetpack's what I meant.

Well, that's what I speculate. The toy shows the trailer with Prime, and the trailer shows Prime with a jet pack.

RE: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Thresher - Feb. 08, 2011

(Feb. 07, 2011  1:00 PM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: yes in 2 he combined with one after he died. SPOILERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Hey, Sherlock, he's dead. It's obviously not Jetfire, unless they plan on bringing Jazz back to life, because let's face it Jazz got screwed over big time. He got torn in half when none of the other autobots got hurt.

Edit: Am I the only one who thinks the subtitle is retarded? I mean seriously Dark of the Moon? Revenge of the Fallen makes sense, Dark of the Moon sounds retarded.

Edit: The autobot jet is Silverbolt. He will apparently be an F-16 Falcon, which is funny because Starscream is an F-22 Raptor. For comparison his is like a Dragoon G(not GT, G) going up against a Dragoon MSUV. The F-22 outclasses the F-16 in every way imaginable.
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/transformers-3-james-avery-confirmed-as-silverbolt-voice-actor/18877/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silverbolt#Transformers:_Revenge_of_the_Fallen

Heh, I'm not a huge fan of the "Dark of the Moon" subtitle either.

They say Earth goes Dark, and yet they say Dark of the "Moon".

RE: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - To - Feb. 08, 2011

Hasbro's description of the trailer nulled any doubt that it could be the cause of his wings.

Also, Dark of the Moon refers to this:

Quote:Also known as the "dead" Moon, this is the time when there is no solar reflection, leaving the lunar face in darkness. The dark lasts about three days before the new crescent appears.

Quite fitting given the movie's storyline is centred around a new space race.

RE: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Thresher - Feb. 08, 2011

(Feb. 08, 2011  6:15 AM)To Wrote: Hasbro's description of the trailer nulled any doubt that it could be the cause of his wings.

Also, Dark of the Moon refers to this:

Quote:Also known as the "dead" Moon, this is the time when there is no solar reflection, leaving the lunar face in darkness. The dark lasts about three days before the new crescent appears.

Quite fitting given the movie's storyline is centred around a new space race.

Do you mean Silverbolt?
Also, when I say Dark of Moon makes no sense I mean grammatically. Especially when it is referring to the event of a New Moon. It could be Dark Moon, without the awkward out of place prepositional phrase. Hell, Transformers: Dark Moon sounds pretty cool. The subtitle could be Blackout, Pitch Black(maybe not), Dark Moon, Black Moon ect. Just not New Moon... Never New Moon.