World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Transformers: Dark of the Moon (/Thread-Transformers-Dark-of-the-Moon)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Temporal - Jul. 18, 2011

No. That was never going to happen, as most Primes were indeed stuck in their ways, and always assumed that they were right. (Besides Optimus, and he could be stubborn too. Regardless, better that RoTF, WAY better. Megatron went down, that annoys me. Especially without "One shall stand, One shall fall." Totally expected to hear that. Another missing quote that's SUPPOSED to be repeated whenever a Transformer meets a new Transformer or any other new species: "Bah Weep, Granah Weep, Ninibon.", then hand over an Energon Treat. (Universal Greeting in the G1 Movie and cartoon.)

EDIT: Got Ninja'd by Codenine Extorts

RE: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - To - Jul. 19, 2011

(Jul. 18, 2011  10:44 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I saw it a few days ago. It was pretty awesome I thought but I love giant robots any day. One thing I thought was really stupid was that Optimus managed to kill Megatron even though megatron was pretty much fine and Optimus has been beaten up and had his arm ripped off. Also killing your enemy right after they helped you seems more decepticon than autobot lol. Also the way Starcream died was really stupid. I mean in 2 movies he doesn't die from bombs and giant robots but Sam managed to kill him with that stupid device. That makes no sense!

Starscream died like a coward in this franchise should, with shame.

As for Megatron, he wasn't alright at all. If you noticed in the film he's still badly damaged from the final fight of Revenge of the Fallen, and has brain damage (as evident by the robotic bugs picking at his robotic flesh).

RE: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Temporal - Jul. 19, 2011

And Sentinel ripped part of what little head and brain he had off in anger. He was pretty banged up. Wasn't he drooling before that last fight? His jaw did look a bit off when Carly was talking to him, and it looked like he drooled a bit after getting up to go after Sentinel.

RE: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Pony - Jul. 20, 2011

First off, MEGATRON DOESN'T DROOL!1!!!!!!!!!!!
And I miss Megatron as I will miss most of the transformers considering this was the last movie

RE: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Ultra - Jul. 20, 2011

(Jul. 19, 2011  5:30 AM)To Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2011  10:44 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I saw it a few days ago. It was pretty awesome I thought but I love giant robots any day. One thing I thought was really stupid was that Optimus managed to kill Megatron even though megatron was pretty much fine and Optimus has been beaten up and had his arm ripped off. Also killing your enemy right after they helped you seems more decepticon than autobot lol. Also the way Starcream died was really stupid. I mean in 2 movies he doesn't die from bombs and giant robots but Sam managed to kill him with that stupid device. That makes no sense!

As for Megatron, he wasn't alright at all. If you noticed in the film he's still badly damaged from the final fight of Revenge of the Fallen, and has brain damage (as evident by the robotic bugs picking at his robotic flesh).

Yeah but since this is over a year after ROTF I thought he was better but oh well.

RE: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Soundwave - Jul. 20, 2011

(Jul. 20, 2011  1:51 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2011  5:30 AM)To Wrote:

Yeah but since this is over a year after ROTF I thought he was better but oh well.

Dude, he was beat up BAD at the end of ROTF. He really couldn't do anything about it because there was no one to help him. But I wouldn't call them wounds, more like battle scars Wink

RE: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Panzer - Jul. 20, 2011

At least Megatron was smart enough to devise the plan that almost let him dominate the Autobots, shame his ego got the better of him. Its a shame Unicron wasn't there to rebuild megatron into Galvatron like in the 80s film, also with Cybertron being destroyed now doesn't that mean they killed Primus?

RE: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Ultra - Jul. 20, 2011

He doesn't exist in the movie franchise so no.

RE: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - To - Jul. 20, 2011

(Jul. 20, 2011  1:38 PM)storm dranzer Wrote: First off, MEGATRON DOESN'T DROOL!1!!!!!!!!!!!
And I miss Megatron as I will miss most of the transformers considering this was the last movie

It's not the last movie.

Might be the last one in this continuity, but you'll see more Transformers on the big screen.

RE: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Ray Joker - Jul. 20, 2011

“What happens next? Certainly not a reboot. We haven’t lost the Transformers. They didn’t grow up or become expensive like Toby Maguire. I don’t know what happens next. I’m pretty sure there will be a second trilogy. I am pretty sure it will kick carp. And I am pretty sure some of you will hate it because it wasn’t all bots.”

- Don Murphy

I wonder what'll happen without Shia or Bay.

RE: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - To - Jul. 20, 2011

A shorter movie with less explosions.

RE: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Dude - Jul. 20, 2011

It's not about it being all bots, it's just having actors that aren't annoying as hell (i.e Anyone other than Shia Leboeuf, really)

And if you ask me, only good can come of Bay and Leboeuf leaving Transformers. The effect are incredibly awesome, that's obvious, it's the story, acting and horrible humour that are the problem.

RE: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Temporal - Jul. 20, 2011

(Jul. 20, 2011  1:38 PM)storm dranzer Wrote: First off, MEGATRON DOESN'T DROOL!1!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I saw something drip out of his mouth. It could have been oil, as you DO see some synthetic blood from the Transformers in this movie, and Bumblebee pissed on that FBI dude in the first one, so it's not that big of a stretch. (As you could say: "BUMBLEBEE DOESN'T PEE!")

True, Shia LeBouf and Bay didn't really help the franchise, though the first movie was pretty good. Meh, downhill from there. Hopefully, in the next inevitable incarnation we get to see Grimlock and the Dinobots. And Perceptor even. I liked him. I was also hoping that Ratchet would have more than two speaking parts in DotM...

RE: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Choi's Mirror! - Jul. 22, 2011

honestly, i thought that they should have stopped at the first one. this and the second one seemed a little unneccasary

RE: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Temporal - Jul. 24, 2011

Does it? It's a multi-billion dollar franchise, and this is no exception. No matter how bad RoTF was, it got Bay richer. Same with DoTM.

RE: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Ultra - Jul. 26, 2011

oh well now we all just have to wait a few years for the reboot of the series.

RE: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - HalogamerXx5 - Jul. 26, 2011

OMG BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!! I love it its my favorite movie.

RE: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Temporal - Jul. 26, 2011

What the hell? This is in no way the "best movie ever!" In. No. POSSIBLE stretch if imagination. It's better than RoTF, but in all, just good, not great. Not a bad way to kill off three hours. Micheal Bay, the only person where you can sit in a theater for a half-hour...and not be past the opening credits. Meh, Shia LeBouf wasn't all that great this time around, but Optimus' voice actor didn't seem so emotionless as he did in RoTF. I miss Ratchet. He got TWO FREAKIN' LINES, and only six in RoTF! What the hell? Jolt got more screentime in RoTF than Ratchet did in RoTF and DoTM combined.

RE: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - To - Jul. 26, 2011

Jolt didn't get more screentime than anyone. Dude was in ROTF for like 5 seconds, and wasn't shown in DOTM.

It was a bit of an exaggeration. My point is, Ratchet got two short lines in Dark of the Moon. That's a bit short for someone that was well-shown in the first movie. While Jolt got about the same amount of lines (2 or so), he had a bigger role. What did Ratchet do besides shoot at random stuff in the background so said stuff could blow up?

RE: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Thresher - Jul. 26, 2011

(Jul. 26, 2011  2:07 PM)Temporal Wrote: Micheal Bay, the only person where you can sit in a theater for a half-hour...and not be past the opening credits.

That is such a ridiculous exaggeration I had to respond. If it took 30 minutes to get past the opening credits, I it would be a terrible way to waste 2 1/2 hours. That means you spent 20% of your time watching words on a screen. That would make for the most terrible movie ever, and just about the worst movie experience you could make. You must not have actually payed attention to the film if you though the opening credits were long enough to even mention.

...That was the point. Gross over-exaggeration, or as it's better known as, a hyperbole.

RE: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Pony - Jul. 26, 2011

I would have liked to see more of the transformers on cybertron without humans. The story of megatron's betrayal to optimus, the war of cybertron etc.

Phhht. Never gonna happen. Besides, they pay Shia LeBouf too much NOT to use the dude. Milk your money for all it's worth, man.

RE: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - To - Jul. 26, 2011

They actually don't pay Shia a tonne. His contract for the past two films were signed before the first film even opened. Back then it was iffy if the film would succeed, or bomb.

It's more so that it costs a tonne of money to have ILM render an all CG environment for an extended period of time.