World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product Night Virgo DF145BS. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product Night Virgo DF145BS. (/Thread-Product-Night-Virgo-DF145BS)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Night Virgo DF145BS. - Stratus G. - Dec. 29, 2010

(Dec. 29, 2010  6:29 AM)Ian Wrote: Original link
http://cgi.ebay.fr/TOUPIE-BEYBLADE-NIGHT-VIRGO-METAL-FUSION-NEUF-22-/140490698159

Hasbro Packaging. Looks fake with that green/blue thing on the site with that horrid font, and the Code picture. BUT it has the Hasbro logo and that wwba sticker, and it IS exclusive a with no character.

[Image: nightvirgo.png]

Should This Image Replace The One On The 1 Page? If It IS Real.
Glad To Finally See What It Looks Like.
EDIT:If I'm Seeing It Correctly,It Seems As Though "Virgo" Text On The Facebolt Is A Bit Different From Our Normal Virgo Face.

RE: Night Virgo DF145BS. - th!nk - Dec. 29, 2010

Yeah, the virgo text almost make me think it's a prototype run or something... Anyway, has anyone bought one yet? I would, but it's not available to australia Uncertain

RE: Night Virgo DF145BS. - XDBeyblade - Dec. 29, 2010

(Dec. 29, 2010  7:40 AM)MeteorKing Wrote: Yeah, the virgo text almost make me think it's a prototype run or something... Anyway, has anyone bought one yet? I would, but it's not available to australia Uncertain
It's not released yet.
But it looks extremely cool.

I assumed it was available as the picture we're discussing came an ebay listing (linked at the top of this page). Unless it was a preorder listing, then I'd think it was actually available there (I can't read french to make sure, but why you'd have a photo unless you had it in hand).

I hope I'm wrong, because if you seriously missed that....

Oops... I missed it... I'm blind...

RE: Night Virgo DF145BS. - Nuno - Dec. 29, 2010

I'm not really a fan of that brown clear wheel... I'll replace it with the yellow Virgo anyway so it's not really a problem.

Stratus G. is right, the Face does look different. It doesn't seem to say "Virgo" anymore.

Looks bronze to me, which IMO is better than yellow. Never liked yellow anyway.

Neither me, the yellow is too clear. It kinda looks transparent.

RE: Night Virgo DF145BS. - Annoying-Fork - Dec. 29, 2010

Wow I was expecting a different packaging. Go figure.

Still looking Sexy, hopefully they had the decency to tattoo the facebolt.

RE: Night Virgo DF145BS. - Vip_Dragon - Dec. 29, 2010

So... I think it going to be like Counter Leone or Cyber Pegasis (HW to MS). But Hasbro exclusive ?

RE: Night Virgo DF145BS. - Kai-V - Dec. 29, 2010

(Dec. 29, 2010  3:45 PM)Vip_Dragon Wrote: So... I think it going to be like Counter Leone or Cyber Pegasis (HW to MS). But Hasbro exclusive ?
Seriously ? Did you not even read the first post ?

Doubt they'd start pre-applying them now, especially seeing as that would be an increased cost, and their main market (kids who think takara beys are fake, if they even know of them), won't know the difference if they don't.

RE: Night Virgo DF145BS. - Mc Frown - Dec. 29, 2010

The words "Metal Fusion" (Probably for Metal Masters) look odd, and I can assure you it isn't a preorder because the listing said they could ship it to arrive before Christmas.

RE: Night Virgo DF145BS. - LeonTempest - Dec. 30, 2010

Yes Night Virgo! Everything here is flawless astheticly...except the facebolt. That new pic I am not loving.

Let's hope this preforms well
I am guessing "Legend" will be the name of the series for these beys?

RE: Night Virgo DF145BS. - ILikeLyke - Dec. 30, 2010

Looks...strange.
The packaging, not the bey, though the face puts me off Uncertain

RE: Night Virgo DF145BS. - Annoying-Fork - Dec. 30, 2010

I just wish that they had those cool plastic cases to put the parts in like you used with the HMS.

Anything better than this Blister Packaging.

RE: Night Virgo DF145BS. - Evan - Dec. 30, 2010

(Dec. 30, 2010  1:24 AM)REtread Wrote: I just wish that they had those cool plastic cases to put the parts in like you used with the HMS.

Anything better than this Blister Packaging.

I really hate this blister packing Unhappy Even though most of the boxart was ugly, I still enjoyed being able to display my old plastic-generation Hasbro boxes.

Anywho, onto Night Virgo. I'm disappointed in the parts that come with it, but at least you get a pretty bronze Virgo wheel and a new metal wheel.

RE: Night Virgo DF145BS. - LeonTempest - Dec. 30, 2010

Blister packaging annoys the hell out of me. Having a box package that I can actualy saves gives me a sense of pride ya know? Plus box art is always something to admire

RE: Night Virgo DF145BS. - XDBeyblade - Dec. 30, 2010

Me too, it annoys me but, I do not buy Hasbro, I buy TT since I can. TT boxes are cooler, smaller (to save trees), and has cool box art.

RE: Night Virgo DF145BS. - 777 - Dec. 30, 2010

I guess if hasbro is releasing this than there is no hope of seeing the Pre-hybrid wheel systems. Although im liking the originality Grin

(Dec. 30, 2010  2:32 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: Me too, it annoys me but, I do not buy Hasbro, I buy TT since I can. TT boxes are cooler, smaller (to save trees), and has cool box art.

I display my TT boxes, gives me the feel like i live in japan .-.

RE: Night Virgo DF145BS. - Stratus G. - Dec. 30, 2010

(Dec. 29, 2010  9:55 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: The words "Metal Fusion" (Probably for Metal Masters) look odd

Im Willing To Bet It's Holographic in silver.

(Dec. 30, 2010  2:32 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: TT boxes are cooler, smaller (to save trees)

I Can Assure You The Hasbro Packaging Uses Less Cardboard Then a TT Package

RE: Night Virgo DF145BS. - not a user - Dec. 30, 2010

i was thinking a better name for night virgo is venus virgo and change the track to gb145 and bottom to es.

RE: Night Virgo DF145BS. - Soundwave - Dec. 30, 2010

(Dec. 30, 2010  4:19 AM)WOLBORG MS40 Wrote: i was thinking a better name for night virgo is venus virgo and change the track to gb145 and bottom to es.

ok, but this is a remake of Virgo DF145BS...

RE: Night Virgo DF145BS. - Stratus G. - Dec. 30, 2010

(Dec. 30, 2010  4:19 AM)WOLBORG MS40 Wrote: i was thinking a better name for night virgo is venus virgo and change the track to gb145 and bottom to es.

Beautiful,Majestic,Graceful Would Be Far Better Names Than "Venus" Or "Night"
You Should Read The Previous Pages Before You say.
"And Change The Track To GB145 And The Bottom To ES"

RE: Night Virgo DF145BS. - XDBeyblade - Dec. 31, 2010

Stratus G Wrote:I Can Assure You The Hasbro Packaging Uses Less Cardboard Then a TT Package
But it uses more plastic.