World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most (/Thread-Character-who-doesn-t-act-his-her-gender-most)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - ThunderPegasis - Jan. 14, 2011

Tsubasa doesn't neccesarily act or sound the opposite gender, but he looks it. I couldn't tell what gender he was when I first saw the japanese version.

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - Love - Jan. 14, 2011

(Jan. 12, 2011  8:53 AM)drigergt123 Wrote: i would say doji or tetsuya they sound gay and doji is annoying with his voice

Tetsuya - VERY true
Doji - TRUE he might have a deviated septum, but real real reason is that his second VA fails at the voice.

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - HyperAries1221 - Jan. 14, 2011

What is the name of the guy that uses Virgo, he is kind of girly when he dances, and I think Damian can still be changed to a girl from the way he looks.

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - ldragolightning - Jan. 17, 2011

(Nov. 01, 2010  8:32 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: You Guys forgot Yuu he is like a girl ,don't get me wrong but sometimes i think yuu is hitting on Kenta in a girly way in Japanese it is more true , english version of Yuu is Ok not that girly

" In this case Words do speak louder than Actions "

You got that completely right, I thought s/he was a girl.

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - rock L-drago - Jan. 17, 2011

In the dubs I think ryuga's voice sounds nothing like in the raw versions. It is awfully girly in the dubs.

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - The Fire Wyrm - Jan. 22, 2011

Toby!
1. has a female body stucture.
2. has a female facial stucture.
3. talks like a girl.

and Tetsuya because...
his bey is cancer,and some crabs get a type of cancer turning the crab the opposte gender. Chocked

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - LIBRA IS COOL - Jan. 22, 2011

(Nov. 01, 2010  5:34 PM)Storm Breaker Wrote: Isn't he like 8?
I actually hang out with 8 years olds and they don't cry over losing a bey blade battle.

he is 11

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - CarbonFX - Jan. 23, 2011

Tetsuya? I think he's reta**ed

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - sams storm - Feb. 02, 2011

you probable not here any more[obvisly its been a year] butdivine chimera im a boy.

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - Amaterasu - Feb. 02, 2011

(Jan. 17, 2011  10:00 PM)rock L-drago Wrote: In the dubs I think ryuga's voice sounds nothing like in the raw versions. It is awfully girly in the dubs.

Can that be because his voice actor is a girl! Oh wow

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - Black Ghost - Feb. 06, 2011

Damian because HE SOUNDS LIKE A GIRL IN THE JAPENESE VERSION!!!!!!!!!!! Supaburn

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - jfifthb - Feb. 07, 2011

(Jan. 11, 2011  4:55 AM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2011  4:51 AM)Penguin Soldier Wrote: [quote='JÆMS' pid='502434' dateline='1294717555']
thnx
also i think that reiji(the guy with poison serpent, is that his name?) and damian has the voice actor i think

No problem, and:
Seiyuu: -
Reiji Mizuchi = Akeno Watanabe
Damian Hart/Heart = Romi Paku

Akeno Wanatabe is a female. Quite interesting how the voice actors are so much different from Japanese to English for Reiji.

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - Vongola-Hibari - May. 02, 2011

In one episode when Ginga, Benkei, and Tetsuya was in a tournament Tetsuya was dressed like a girl(Very,Very,Very weird).

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - sum 472 - May. 07, 2011

I actually thought Yuu Tendo was a girl untill I watched the episodes And he's personality is kinda like a girl,
Especially around Ryuuga and Tsubasa[offtopic] [Reminds me of Honey -Sempai from O.H.S.C]

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - GemiosBlader10 - May. 07, 2011

(No offense to Kenta fans...)
I choose Kenta. He's about to cry when Ginga's gonna lose or something.

Unlike, Kyoya...KYOYA FTW!

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - Ga' - May. 07, 2011

(Feb. 07, 2011  10:50 PM)jfifthb Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2011  4:55 AM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2011  4:51 AM)Penguin Soldier Wrote: [quote='JÆMS' pid='502434' dateline='1294717555']
thnx
also i think that reiji(the guy with poison serpent, is that his name?) and damian has the voice actor i think

No problem, and:
Seiyuu: -
Reiji Mizuchi = Akeno Watanabe
Damian Hart/Heart = Romi Paku

Akeno Wanatabe is a female. Quite interesting how the voice actors are so much different from Japanese to English for Reiji.

Ash Ketchum newer seasons - Sarah Natochenny
Right... But I agree that the Flame twins (Libra and Sagittario, Kenta and Yuu) act way too much like a girl. Being in 5th grade is no excuse at all.

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - sasuke41915 - May. 07, 2011

(Nov. 01, 2010  9:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Kenta is absolutely normal. Some boys are more sensitive but that does not make them more 'girly' ... Also, this is a show, of course they will dramatise.

Yuu is just a weird kid. He gives everybody surnames and he is just very innocent in general.

Ginga never really sounds like a girl ...

Benkei is 'manly', he just has some ridiculous adoration for Kyouya.

HOW DARE YOU INSULT LIBRA!
(Nov. 01, 2010  8:32 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: You Guys forgot Yuu he is like a girl ,don't get me wrong but sometimes i think yuu is hitting on Kenta in a girly way in Japanese it is more true , english version of Yuu is Ok not that girly

HOW DARE YOU INSULT LIBRA, IM GONNA INFERNO BLAST YOU!

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - GemiosBlader10 - May. 07, 2011

(May. 07, 2011  3:13 PM)sasuke41915 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2010  9:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Kenta is absolutely normal. Some boys are more sensitive but that does not make them more 'girly' ... Also, this is a show, of course they will dramatise.

Yuu is just a weird kid. He gives everybody surnames and he is just very innocent in general.

Ginga never really sounds like a girl ...

Benkei is 'manly', he just has some ridiculous adoration for Kyouya.

HOW DARE YOU INSULT LIBRA!

HOW DARE YOU INSULT LIBRA, IM GONNA INFERNO BLAST YOU!

Dude, chill...It's just their "Opinion" about your fave character.

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - bey the blade - May. 09, 2011

tsubasa @ the "code paper" ughh...

the girlyestgirl ive ever seen (not realy, just sayin)

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - firekid115 - May. 09, 2011

Hikaru seems pretty manlyish to me. . .

I also thought Tsubasa was female until I heard him talk in the dub. ._.

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - AppleBlossoms - Jul. 27, 2011

I think Ryuutaro acts pretty girly. Which I think is awesome, because at the same time he's a boy and seems to through and through okay with his identity. He's okay with being a boy and okay with still acting a bit girly.
It's just admirable and awesome.

Tsubasa's entrance into the series was amazingly girly, but I don't think he ever acts girly again.

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - sonicsora123 - Jul. 28, 2011

Hikaru and Tsubassa really fooled me for a while

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - thequeenlion - Jul. 29, 2011

i thought tsubasa was a girl for like 2 weeks then i really listened to his voice and noticed it was a boy. Teru sort of acts like a girl, i mean seriously, he's a ballerina. but i have no problem with male ballerinas.

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - Eartheagle1997 - Jul. 29, 2011

Hikaru I thoughts she was a boy but then it became. Clear she's a girl

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - Sky God Jupiter - Jul. 29, 2011

Well actually, I'm pretty sure just Hikaru's shorts make it obvious that she is a girl. No guy in their right mind would wear shorts as tiny as hers.