World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
The Royal Beypit - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: The Royal Beypit (/Thread-The-Royal-Beypit)

Pages: 1 2

RE: The Royal Beypit - rentao - Nov. 01, 2010

I f anyone has earth wheel or gravity perseus tell me the price.
selling:dark
flame
BS
S
ES all in good condition
and D - used

RE: The Royal Beypit - ThePokeBlader - Nov. 02, 2010

ok im buying a beypointer from blitz

RE: The Royal Beypit - Capry - Nov. 03, 2010

Blitz I want ur balance stadium for £10 and do you have a beylauncher for £5 possibly ?

RE: The Royal Beypit - Blitz - Nov. 03, 2010

(Nov. 03, 2010  9:29 PM)Pegakid Wrote: Blitz I want ur balance stadium for £10 and do you have a beylauncher for £5 possibly ?

Pretty sure Moss is buying my balance stadium and I do have a spare beylauncher I can sell to you

RE: The Royal Beypit - Reaper of sin - Nov. 04, 2010

does anyone have a beypionter for sale

RE: The Royal Beypit - Moss-Da-Boss - Nov. 04, 2010

(Nov. 03, 2010  9:32 PM)Blitz Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2010  9:29 PM)Pegakid Wrote: Blitz I want ur balance stadium for £10 and do you have a beylauncher for £5 possibly ?

Pretty sure Moss is buying my balance stadium and I do have a spare beylauncher I can sell to you
Sure am Blitz my stadium *growls*

@ Lightning pegas I thought you weren't coming

RE: The Royal Beypit - Gingka disciple - Nov. 04, 2010

can i buy a beypointer for £10-£15 pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

RE: The Royal Beypit - Ultra - Nov. 04, 2010

That depends on whether anyone is actually selling one.

RE: The Royal Beypit - Moss-Da-Boss - Nov. 05, 2010

If anyone was selling a beypointer I doubt they would have waited until the day before.

RE: The Royal Beypit - brazman - Nov. 05, 2010

(Nov. 04, 2010  10:01 PM)Gingka disciple Wrote: can i buy a beypointer for £10-£15 pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
my friend will sell his for 15£

RE: The Royal Beypit - rentao - Nov. 05, 2010

I l sell dark wheel mint
fs used
df used
storm wheel used
aries used
pm me for details

Is the aries the Pre HWS metal wheel

RE: The Royal Beypit - C0NFU21ON - Nov. 05, 2010

ANYBODY SELLING A GRIP PM ME PLZ

RE: The Royal Beypit - linh004 - Nov. 05, 2010

Anyone got Quetz they'd like to sell me? (Y)

RE: The Royal Beypit - Phantom_Blader - Nov. 05, 2010

again ill say any has a eart, burn, thermal or virgo wheel ill buy it 4 10£ please

(Nov. 05, 2010  7:48 PM)linh004 Wrote: Anyone got Quetz they'd like to sell me? (Y)
Linh are u coming

RE: The Royal Beypit - linh004 - Nov. 06, 2010

Yeah im coming (Y)

LAST MINUTE POST:
Im gonna be selling all of my plastics and HMS blades, the only ones I've got left are listed bellow, if anyones interested gimme a shout at the tourny. =)

Phantom Fox HMS (no bitchip)
Rock Bison
Dragoon G
Dragoon GT
Dranzer g
Drigger G
Draciel G
Flash leopard

RE: The Royal Beypit - .:J:. - Nov. 06, 2010

do you need the bit chip for phantom fox to work? have you got any others?

RE: The Royal Beypit - blah - Nov. 06, 2010

^Yeah, the Bit Protector holds the Beyblade together and allows it to be launched.

RE: The Royal Beypit - .:J:. - Nov. 06, 2010

darn it!

RE: The Royal Beypit - -_- - Nov. 07, 2010

Nwolf pm me bout a phantom fox I have one bnib for sale.

RE: The Royal Beypit - lelouchiam - Nov. 21, 2010

ill buy a bey pointer for 10-17$ pm me

RE: The Royal Beypit - blah - Nov. 21, 2010

This was for the event only, therefore you could have only bought it at the tournament.