World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Custom & Remake Metal Fight Beyblades - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Custom & Remake Metal Fight Beyblades (/Thread-Custom-Remake-Metal-Fight-Beyblades)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Custom & Remake Metal Fight Beyblades - username2130 - Apr. 12, 2014

This one is about 2". Most of my blades tend to be wide.
This one also has a custom Track Tip combo, its hard to see in the above pic.
[Image: PegCust.jpg]

RE: Custom & Remake Metal Fight Beyblades - Cake - Apr. 12, 2014

How did you get the dimensions on the various parts? I made some custom MFB a while back but I had no idea what the sizes for the track insert on the MW and the CW's diameter were, so all I could do was a look-alike. Did you happen to find the actual specs or did you measure them yourself?

RE: Custom & Remake Metal Fight Beyblades - Ultimate Libra - Apr. 12, 2014

So freaking cool you are awesome Username2130 I can't wait to see more designs wish the dragoon one could be used in a WBO competition!

RE: Custom & Remake Metal Fight Beyblades - Beylon - Apr. 13, 2014

Looking good, as always!

The original Pegasus is one of my favourites too. Such a good demonstration of the flavour of the new series. Do you happen to know: was the original Pegasus recast because of structural issues? Or was this something to do with the manga/show? Just a mild irony because your attachment points (to the wings) look a little flimsy - not an issue?

Heartbreaker about the bearing parts too. Really looking forward to the fixed version! Pics of the current version, perhaps?

RE: Custom & Remake Metal Fight Beyblades - NEET no Kami - Apr. 22, 2014

(Apr. 12, 2014  4:11 AM)username2130 Wrote: A re-make of one of my favorite Beyblades. Not very inventive name, but sometimes naming is the hardest part.
On a side note, got the parts for the Bearing System Blade but I screwed up on some of them so I'll post pics when I get the replacements.
mind blown
awesome work username2130, can't wait to see the final product.

RE: Custom & Remake Metal Fight Beyblades - SupremeDragon - Apr. 22, 2014

(Oct. 16, 2010  11:36 PM)username2130 Wrote: Let me know what you think.
3-D Spin http://bot22comics.com/dragoon_spin.html
I'll upload the spins for the new ones when they're done.
A few changes to the dragoon, taking into account a
few suggestions.

That's pretty awesome! You should give them a 4d bottom.

RE: Custom & Remake Metal Fight Beyblades - Tokuta - May. 15, 2014

(Apr. 12, 2014  4:11 AM)username2130 Wrote: A re-make of one of my favorite Beyblades. Not very inventive name, but sometimes naming is the hardest part.
[Image: NightmarePegasus.jpg]
On a side note, got the parts for the Bearing System Blade but I screwed up on some of them so I'll post pics when I get the replacements.
how about midnight?

RE: Custom & Remake Metal Fight Beyblades - username2130 - May. 16, 2014

Just like dark it is taken. I'm thinking Pegasus V2. I should have this one as well as the bishop blade reprints ready soon. Got x6 Anubis blades on stainless steel but there was a very minor flaw. Don't think I should sell them like I had originally planned, but I am gonna use one for video testing as soon as I get a new camera.

RE: Custom & Remake Metal Fight Beyblades - Kai-V - May. 16, 2014

Oh wow, I just saw that new Pegasis design. That is incredible, simply awesome. The interior spikes might be too much, but the sides are so cool. I really wish TAKARA-TOMY had continued the Metal System and gone with designs like yours. Damn, what a missed opportunity.

RE: Custom & Remake Metal Fight Beyblades - username2130 - May. 16, 2014

I've toned down the inside flames because the stainless steel specs rejected them will post the new model going to print as soon I get a chance to do the renders.

RE: Custom & Remake Metal Fight Beyblades - OwnageDerp - Jun. 03, 2014

Could you make one of those 12 tooth gears that fit a Rev-Up launcher? I (and many owners of that launcher) would appreciate that.

RE: Custom & Remake Metal Fight Beyblades - Knights ReVeNgE - Jun. 05, 2014

(Nov. 04, 2010  7:30 AM)username2130 Wrote: Finally finished my signature beyblade.
Fusion Ring=Skull Hammer
Not so clear wheel=Necros
Spin Track= Twin Sickle Defence (120 I think)
P Tip= Metal Sharp (but might switch to the metal ball after seeing Ray Gill)

What software (or anything as far as I know) did you use to make this?

RE: Custom & Remake Metal Fight Beyblades - username2130 - Jun. 05, 2014

I use blender to design and output the renders in swift. Have a bunch of new pics to post just need to clean them up and quit procrastinating.

RE: Custom & Remake Metal Fight Beyblades - Neo - Jun. 06, 2014

Since the 'Dragoon' Metal wheel is based on the Dragoon Fantom Attack Ring (Red Circles), shouldn't the wheel be called Fantom?
(Or Fighter if you'd prefer Hasbro terminology..)

RE: Custom & Remake Metal Fight Beyblades - username2130 - Jun. 15, 2014

I still need to upload the bishop beyblade pics but in the meantime.
[Image: DarkLeopardHWS.jpg]

RE: Custom & Remake Metal Fight Beyblades - Neo - Jun. 15, 2014

I like the idea of making an HMS HWS remake; but may I ask why an obscure one like Dark Leopard and not something more like the 5 Holy Bit Beasts?

RE: Custom & Remake Metal Fight Beyblades - username2130 - Jun. 15, 2014

Not sure what the Holy Bit Beasts are.
[Image: BloodyDevilMS.jpg]
Bloody Devil MS. Probably do Shining God next if I can find enough reference.

RE: Custom & Remake Metal Fight Beyblades - yt152430 - Jun. 15, 2014

In beyblade the 5 saint beasts are dragoon, dranzer, driger, draceil, and gaia dragoon. IMO it would be awesome to see a new dranzer

RE: Custom & Remake Metal Fight Beyblades - Neo - Jun. 15, 2014

(Jun. 15, 2014  7:39 PM)yt152430 Wrote: In beyblade the 5 saint beasts are dragoon, dranzer, driger, draceil, and gaia dragoon. IMO it would be awesome to see a new dranzer

Exactly.
username2130, the 5 are the most well known among the group.
So seeing a possible all metal version of their MS (MF) forms would be amazing.

RE: Custom & Remake Metal Fight Beyblades - Annoying-Fork - Jun. 15, 2014

I like the recessed-pattern Facebolt! Tongue_out

Nice shade of red too...

RE: Custom & Remake Metal Fight Beyblades - username2130 - Jun. 18, 2014

The replacement parts for the Bey I was working on based on Bishop facebolt entry finally came in so I re-took some pics.
The Parts
Assembly
Wieght in Grams
Video-mp4-download

RE: Custom & Remake Metal Fight Beyblades - 6 God - Jun. 18, 2014

Wow. That's pretty much all I can say, haha. At first glance it looks relatively light, but 75 grams... Great job creating it, username2130!

RE: Custom & Remake Metal Fight Beyblades - username2130 - Jun. 18, 2014

It's those bearings. I think Bishops original description said marbles or something, but finding a ball big enough to be collectable and small enough to go in the blade(without making the blade the size of a frisbee) wasn't easy. So 1/2" bearings.

RE: Custom & Remake Metal Fight Beyblades - Neo - Jun. 18, 2014

Bishop looks like it's Phantom Orion on drugs..

RE: Custom & Remake Metal Fight Beyblades - Kalthesuperior - Jun. 18, 2014

Just curious, are the track and bottom built as one piece?