World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! (/Thread-METAL-FIGHT-BEYBLADE-It-s-here)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Gruffy McGibber - Aug. 18, 2008

Just wondering who has gotten(if anyone has) they're MFB's yet?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Grey - Aug. 18, 2008

(Aug. 18, 2008  1:40 PM)mirraslogo Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2008  12:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2008  6:05 AM)Maz Wrote: What parts do libra and wolf have?
Wolf D125B
Libra S125MS

Wolf Defense 125 Ball?
Libra Survival 125 Metal Sharp?
xD

Right, except for the "Defense" and "Survival" bits. We don't know what "D" and "S" stand for. It could be a sub-wheel, or a different type of track; we aren't sure.
...are we?

(Aug. 18, 2008  2:16 PM)Gruffy McGibber Wrote: Just wondering who has gotten(if anyone has) they're MFB's yet?
...read the topic.
Rakstar and Kuznetsov have, I believe. I'm not sure if anyone else has them yet, but I know those two have them.
Rakstar is in Britain, though, so TheINToy didn't deed to ship far.

Also, I really REALLY hope that they completely forget about Bit-Beasts. Like I said in the MFB Anime topic, Bitbeasts are basically a means of cheating and are uneeded.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Nic - Aug. 18, 2008

(Aug. 18, 2008  7:50 AM)Brye Wrote: what would they do? all i can think of is like call upon the stars or the sky or somin , i'd like to see a libra bit beast tho XD

Honestly, I think it'll be a nice touch for them to call on the "powers from the heavens" or something like that.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - EverlastingBlader - Aug. 18, 2008

Personally I can't see Beyblade without Bit-Beasts.

I mean what if they don't have them? I'm guessing they can control their blades and such, but with no animals involved. If that's the case, what's the point of the Faces with designs on them? I guess for show.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Bey Brad - Aug. 18, 2008

(Aug. 18, 2008  6:44 PM)Everlasting_Blader Wrote: Personally I can't see Beyblade without Bit-Beasts.

I mean what if they don't have them? I'm guessing they can control their blades and such, but with no animals involved. If that's the case, what's the point of the Faces with designs on them? I guess for show.

Lots of Bladers without bit beasts in the show still controlled their Beyblades.

Any way, I've missed a lot over the past few days. Sorry, but it's going to be a while before I have MFB and am able to do a write-up for Beywiki. Nice to see information trickling in though.

(Aug. 18, 2008  6:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2008  6:44 PM)Everlasting_Blader Wrote: Personally I can't see Beyblade without Bit-Beasts.

Lots of Bladers without bit beasts in the show still controlled their Beyblades.

Any way, I've missed a lot over the past few days. Sorry, but it's going to be a while before I have MFB and am able to do a write-up for Beywiki. Nice to see information trickling in though.

Such as Zeo and Ray when Driger was stolen. Like I said before, I really hope Bit-Beasts aren't involved. Calling on the heavens or something may be okay, as long as it's not overused. Or the main plot for the show. Tired

Back on topic...
Is it possible to just get the Face of Quetzalcoatl in the Boosters? It seems like it would be a real waste to just get the Face, since it seems like the part you get is by chance...

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Kai-V - Aug. 18, 2008

(Aug. 18, 2008  7:21 PM)Grey Wrote: [quote='Bey Brad' pid='52601' dateline='1219082337']Back on topic...
Is it possible to just get the Face of Quetzalcoatl in the Boosters? It seems like it would be a real waste to just get the Face, since it seems like the part you get is by chance...
It is very possible.

mirraslogo Wrote:Wolf Defense 125 Ball?
Libra Survival 125 Metal Sharp?
We only know about B being Ball. The rest is unknown.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Bluezee - Aug. 18, 2008

hmm..what if its a ball bearing core?..such as instead of it being like wolborg with the tip in the middle(you get my drift), it is a ball instead supported and covered by an outer shell..this is my opinion rite now

(Aug. 18, 2008  8:12 PM)Bluezee Wrote: hmm..what if its a ball bearing core?..such as instead of it being like wolborg with the tip in the middle(you get my drift), it is a ball instead supported and covered by an outer shell..this is my opinion rite now

WHAT IF IT STANDS FOR "BAG"

WHAT IF IT'S JUST A BIG PLASTIC BAG

WHAT IF IT STANDS FOR "BUTT"

WHAT IF WE STOP MAKING NONSENSE PREDICTIONS MAYBE WE COULD ACTUALLY GET SOME DISCUSSION IN HERE

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Roan - Aug. 18, 2008

And you say I'm too harsh? Lips_sealed

(Aug. 18, 2008  8:20 PM)Roan Wrote: And you say I'm too harsh? Lips_sealed

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 18, 2008

perhaps you are a slowpoke when it comes to the affects of marijuana on your body

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Roan - Aug. 18, 2008

(Aug. 18, 2008  8:27 PM)Artie Wrote: perhaps you are a slowpoke when it comes to the affects of marijuana on your body

hahahaha

(Aug. 18, 2008  8:27 PM)Artie Wrote: perhaps you are a slowpoke when it comes to the affects of marijuana on your body

[Image: Slowpoke_21183_20071021130845.jpg]

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Bluezee - Aug. 18, 2008

im gonna ignore you and let you have your fun

(Aug. 18, 2008  8:42 PM)Bluezee Wrote: im gonna ignore you and let you have your fun

Just like you ignored us telling everyone a few pages back to not throw out pointless speculation in what is supposed to be an informative topic. If you want to hypothesize parts, we have a thread for that.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - B - Aug. 18, 2008

well, without bit beasts you could say that there wont be the annoying tyson attitude Grin but it just wont be the same, maybe the call upon the stars could happen Uncertain i doubt there will be bit beasts of any sort based on the blades though, i mean, a wolf,lion,animal, etc. is ok but not all of the horoscopes are cool giant animals Unhappy

(Aug. 18, 2008  8:58 PM)Brye Wrote: well, without bit beasts you could say that there wont be the annoying tyson attitude Grin but it just wont be the same, maybe the call upon the stars could happen Uncertain i doubt there will be bit beasts of any sort based on the blades though, i mean, a wolf,lion,animal, etc. is ok but not all of the horoscopes are cool giant animals Unhappy

Stop talking about this here. This is for discussion of the Beyblade hobby.

New Metal Fight Beyblade video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KJe5tGPNh4

Too bad it's terribly dark, at a bad angle, and...it looks like the Beyblades are customized (Sagittario seems to be speeding around the stadium, while Pegasis stuck to the center). :\

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - EverlastingBlader - Aug. 18, 2008

Damn.

What I am waiting for is some results of these new blades facing the top HMS like WBMS and DEMS!

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Kai-V - Aug. 18, 2008

(Aug. 18, 2008  11:39 PM)Everlasting_Blader Wrote: Damn.

What I am waiting for is some results of these new blades facing the top HMS like WBMS and DEMS!
Rakstar posted those results a few pages back.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - boh - Aug. 20, 2008

this is pathetic, MFB blades came out 2-3 weeks ago and Toywiz still haven't gotten them yet. they said it will be shipped August but I believe September

....also, you can now pre-order the new red B-16 beystadium on //http://www.amazon.co.jp. this stadium will be released on September 18th. 2008

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Kai-V - Aug. 20, 2008

(Aug. 20, 2008  12:04 AM)boh Wrote: ....also, you can now pre-order the new red B-16 beystadium on //http://www.amazon.co.jp. this stadium will be released on September 18th. 2008
The Balance Stadium has changed a lot ... It is now the stadium from the Beybattle Try Set.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - boh - Aug. 20, 2008

(Aug. 20, 2008  12:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2008  12:04 AM)boh Wrote: ....also, you can now pre-order the new red B-16 beystadium on //http://www.amazon.co.jp. this stadium will be released on September 18th. 2008
The Balance Stadium has changed a lot ... It is now the stadium from the Beybattle Try Set.
so the red stadium is the balance stadium?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Bey Brad - Aug. 20, 2008

(Aug. 20, 2008  12:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

so i don't have to get the try set to get that stadium? oh thank god