World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Amaterasu - Jan. 02, 2011

Oh Bey-Heart edit your post or your going to scar some kids if they google "it".

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Wizard - Jan. 02, 2011

(Jan. 02, 2011  12:22 AM)Ra Wrote: Oh Bey-Heart edit your post or your going to scar some kids if they google "it".
Oops, lol. Ra please tell me you didn't google that terrible word.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Amaterasu - Jan. 02, 2011

Noo, I've known what it is,since someone had it in there sig.

(Jan. 02, 2011  12:31 AM)Ra Wrote: Noo, I've known what it is,since someone had it in there sig.
Who had it in their Sig? Btw, is that Zatch in your Avatar?

Yes,but they removed it and o forget

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - milkychipz - Jan. 02, 2011

Niche, I got my new face ^^

1000 posts of pure SPAM, lol

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Gingka 8000 - Jan. 02, 2011

what happned to rocky aqua and artie? they never go on anymore?

(Jan. 02, 2011  2:58 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Niche, I got my new face ^^

Congrats. Lol.

Is there a face for Reporting the most posts? (jk) If there was, I think I would have received that face already. It would probably also be a "One of a Kind" face. As of right now, I have reported a total of exactly 68 posts. Joyful_3 I seriously think I have reported the most posts in all of the history of this site. Tongue_out

Um anyone else love Rugrats(show)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Serotonin - Jan. 02, 2011

(Jan. 02, 2011  3:20 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  2:58 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Niche, I got my new face ^^

Congrats. Lol.

Is there a face for Reporting the most posts? (jk) If there was, I think I would have received that face already. It would probably also be a "One of a Kind" face. As of right now, I have reported a total of exactly 68 posts. Joyful_3 I seriously think I have reported the most posts in all of the history of this site. Tongue_out

http://worldbeyblade.org/User-Daegor42

(Jan. 02, 2011  3:22 AM)Ra Wrote: Um anyone else love Rugrats(show)

No. This is exactly the sort of "Random Thought" we do not want. This isn't a Chat Room for discussion of whatever open-ended, uninteresting thought that might pop into your head.

Ok <3 thanks

(Jan. 02, 2011  3:23 AM)♥ Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  3:20 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Is there a face for Reporting the most posts? (jk) If there was, I think I would have received that face already. It would probably also be a "One of a Kind" face. As of right now, I have reported a total of exactly 68 posts. Joyful_3 I seriously think I have reported the most posts in all of the history of this site. Tongue_out

http://worldbeyblade.org/User-Daegor42
OMG!! 567!! Did he get a face for that? Ok, in that case I think I'm in second place on the "Reporting Posts Train"

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Jan. 02, 2011

(Jan. 02, 2011  3:23 AM)♥ Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/User-Daegor42

lol, notoriety. I was actually laughing when he was talking about his 68 posts, hahaha.

(Jan. 02, 2011  3:27 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: OMG!! 567!! Did he get a face for that?

No, and I hope I never do.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only pleasegh - Brooklyn-Z - Jan. 02, 2011

Last night was probably one of my most odd one(I don't have many)
let's see I went to my moms friendsnhouse(which is like huge) with another one of her friends and 2 German people,as soon as we got their they all started opening up the alcohol,and the guys started playing some football game,my brother,dad and me hid up stairs watching some movie till my mom found us and forced sus downstairs to interact with the people we don't even know. I played call of duty black ops for about an 1 hour(lost every matched I played...) with some kid,then me,the other kid and some girl went outside to throw some fire crackers or what ever their called. Then this one dude tossed a fire cracker rightnat our feet and it exploded and hit me and the girl(we didn't get hurt,but some howmi got some of the stuff in my mouth?). Then me and the kid from before went back inside and played halo reach(didn't get very far,died, a lot..). Then about an hour later we went outside and lit the fireworks( the dude who threw fire cracker at me and the other kids feet from before decide it would be funny to aim a romain candle at all the people(that were all already drunk,included the dude who was doing it) and then we just decide to put all the remaing fire works in one big box and lightnit on fire(blew a hole in thE ground) then let's see, all the girls(which was like 4) decided to play american idol for about 2 hours) till one of them threw up and that about ended the night(a lot more happened but mostly because theynwere all drunk) o and did I forget to say the girl I talked about earlier was taking any drink should could,and she is only in the 6th grade?

So how was your guy's new years?(sorry if that this is so long..)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jan. 02, 2011

Man, it's so hard having such a commonly used word as my username, I swear I read these posts as though they were directed to me:

(Jan. 01, 2011  10:00 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: To stop eating sugar.

(Jan. 01, 2011  5:53 PM)XBlader Wrote: To be a nicer person Tongue_out

(Jan. 01, 2011  6:18 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: To Behave at home

I'm thinking of adding some obnoxious superlative to "To", "The Amazing To!", "The Amazingly Average Beyblader To", you know, good stuff.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ƛnubis - Jan. 02, 2011

well i stayed with my brazilian familyWinkSmithicideand we did some fireworks
but i burnt my hand and it really hurts

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - XBlader - Jan. 02, 2011

(Jan. 02, 2011  3:50 AM)To Wrote: I'm thinking of adding some obnoxious superlative to "To", "The Amazing To!", "The Amazingly Average Beyblader To", you know, good stuff.

If I were you, I'd just add another 'o'. Too is less common than To, and is usually at the end of a sentence. That way, it won't seem directed to you and you can keep your name sounding the same. Just a suggestion XD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Furious - Jan. 02, 2011

(Jan. 02, 2011  3:22 AM)Ra Wrote: Um anyone else love Rugrats(show)

Yeah..I still watch and sometimes when my brother sees it, he puts a diaper on. Chocked_2

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Soundwave - Jan. 02, 2011

Man I just realized that Khel is GamerFromCanada on YT... I liked your vids Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Moss-Da-Boss - Jan. 02, 2011

(Jan. 02, 2011  3:50 AM)To Wrote: Man, it's so hard having such a commonly used word as my username, I swear I read these posts as though they were directed to me:

I'm thinking of adding some obnoxious superlative to "To", "The Amazing To!", "The Amazingly Average Beyblader To", you know, good stuff.

You could always move to Montreal and be Mo

(Jan. 02, 2011  3:50 AM)To Wrote: Man, it's so hard having such a commonly used word as my username, I swear I read these posts as though they were directed to me:

Super To!! Joyful_3

Why is it that alot of the time, I get on here and there are alot of SPAMMERS online, but yet no Committee Members? I think We need to make somebody who is online alot a member of the Committee.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Wraith - Jan. 02, 2011

$1000 posts! Antique face here I come!
I'd like to say that this community has been very supportive to me and I'd like to thank all the member's on before me.
I'd especially like to that Kai-V for putting up with my SPAMming.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Brooklyn-Z - Jan. 02, 2011

I know why bey-heart,it's cause they sense you coming and they come on,your their leader ~.~
But idk probably cause they wait for none of the committee members are on,then they come in and span our defensless site with nonsense D:
And yes,yes we do

(Jan. 02, 2011  10:33 PM)Gloomy Wrote: I know why bey-heart,it's cause they sense you coming and they come on,your their leader ~.~
But idk probably cause they wait for none of the committee members are on,then they come in and span our defensless site with nonsense D:
And yes,yes we do
No, I'm not their leader. I'm just controlling them with my Death Note. (jk) I think I just notice it the most because I'm pretty much online most of the time. We atleast need somebody who is online as much as me. Or more than me. O_O

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Brooklyn-Z - Jan. 02, 2011

(Jan. 02, 2011  10:37 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  10:33 PM)Gloomy Wrote: I know why bey-heart,it's cause they sense you coming and they come on,your their leader ~.~
And yes,yes we do
No, I'm not their leader. I'm just controlling them with my Death Note. (jk) I think I just notice it the most because I'm pretty much online most of the time. We atleast need somebody who is online as much as me. Or more than me. O_O

Haha you have one to XP and thats me Tongue_out I am always on,or tman,or megablader