World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Chaos Blader - Dec. 03, 2010

What do you mean? This is only page 347...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - .:J:. - Dec. 03, 2010

yesterday there were 348 pages, now there is only 347...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - milkychipz - Dec. 03, 2010

my random thought is why we have 3 random thought threads. seriously you random pplz.

i feel like stalking someone. thats my real random stalker thought... ^^

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Chaos Blader - Dec. 03, 2010

(Dec. 03, 2010  10:50 AM)Nwolf Wrote: yesterday there were 348 pages, now there is only 347...

Maybe some posts got deleted?

yeah, a whole page worth!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pimpju - Dec. 03, 2010

Well, a few days ago I was walking around near my friend's house (with her, obviously), when we went to a park close by.

We happened to see a man performing a martial art pattern, and I talked to him.

He has now offered to teach me Taichi.

It is in actuality, practical, and very interesting.

It's very different from most martial arts though, and harder to use from what I've seen.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Diamond - Dec. 03, 2010

(Nov. 29, 2010  7:09 PM)Moss Wrote: No its Diamond he's 13
No, I'm 4 years old.
Seriously.

On a side note, I just came back from watching "The Borrower Arrietty", another great film from Studio Ghibli.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jaems1 - Dec. 03, 2010

(Dec. 03, 2010  4:27 PM)Diamond Wrote: On a side note, I just came back from watching "The Borrower Arrietty", another great film from Studio Ghibli.

wow.. the colouring style looks VERY nice. the film itself looks like it was recoloured from an old anime (or anime film). its going on my "to-watch" list Grin

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Dec. 03, 2010

(Dec. 03, 2010  10:59 AM)Nwolf Wrote: yeah, a whole page worth!
I am already discussing this issue with our host.

that's ok, its just i posted one of my best drawings on it... anyway momiji i got almost the same thing, but i volunteered to help this other guy, and now he is teaching me capoiera!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - |Joe| - Dec. 03, 2010

(Dec. 03, 2010  5:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2010  10:59 AM)Nwolf Wrote: yeah, a whole page worth!
I am already discussing this issue with our host.

Didn't the post deletion thing happen on Strikeraxis not too long ago also?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Wizard - Dec. 03, 2010

(Dec. 03, 2010  2:25 AM)Ra Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2010  10:55 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: My uncle is gonna let me work for him this weekend. (Selling Christmas Trees) I need money terribly. I'm probably gonna use the money to buy Super Mario 64, Yoshi's Story, and Super Mario Bros. Deluxe. Although those games are old, They're still alot of fun!! Perhaps I might not buy Yoshi's Story, I might just buy another game instead.
Yoshis story = worse than bumpking
What's wrong with you? That was a great game! Although it was too short, it was still alot of fun.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Shrab Shinoe - Dec. 03, 2010

(Dec. 03, 2010  11:29 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Well, a few days ago I was walking around near my friend's house (with her, obviously), when we went to a park close by.

We happened to see a man performing a martial art pattern, and I talked to him.

He has now offered to teach me Taichi.

It is in actuality, practical, and very interesting.

It's very different from most martial arts though, and harder to use from what I've seen.

wow that's pretty awesome. what compelled him to make that offer?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Dec. 03, 2010

(Dec. 03, 2010  9:44 PM)Shrab Shinoe Wrote: wow that's pretty awesome. what compelled him to make that offer?

momiji is the chosen one, don'tcha know?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pimpju - Dec. 03, 2010

Obviously it's because I'm the last of the Uchiha.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pyro - Dec. 03, 2010

^ I have your eyes O_O

And also, I apologize for not being on as often.
School is keeping me busy Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Wizard - Dec. 04, 2010

(Dec. 03, 2010  10:21 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Obviously it's because I'm the last of the Uchiha.
? I thought you were the Karate Kid. T_T

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Shrab Shinoe - Dec. 04, 2010

lol find and marry hinata then have children. i want to see what sharingan+byakugan does : D

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dude - Dec. 04, 2010

(Dec. 04, 2010  1:53 AM)Shrab Shinoe Wrote: lol find and marry hinata then have children. i want to see what sharingan+byakugan does : D

Or just find Neji (or any representative of the Hyuuga clan) and rip his eyes out, pretty much like Tobi's been doing...I think Uncertain

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Dec. 04, 2010

(Dec. 03, 2010  9:22 PM)"Joe Wrote: Didn't the post deletion thing happen on Strikeraxis not too long ago also?
That was totally the host messing up though. We had the same back then, and we lost all posts back to a certain date surely about four times.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Shabalabadoo - Dec. 04, 2010

Geez, I go on the WBO on my iPod more than the computer, and sometimes when I scroll down, I accidentally press a rating star. It's happened twice within a couple of weeks.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - |Joe| - Dec. 04, 2010

Hm, call me crazy, but I think its time to switch XD hah don't you guys just love that, out of the shower, squeaky clean feeling?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Amaterasu - Dec. 04, 2010

(Dec. 04, 2010  1:57 AM)Dude Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2010  1:53 AM)Shrab Shinoe Wrote: lol find and marry hinata then have children. i want to see what sharingan+byakugan does : D

Or just find Neji (or any representative of the Hyuuga clan) and rip his eyes out, pretty much like Tobi's been doing...I think Uncertain
ah if only he had a third eye rinnegan, byakugan, and mangeykyo sharingan would own. and momiji have u reached the power of mangeykyo yet? it would be cool if ur susanoo was a beyblader. a

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - |Joe| - Dec. 04, 2010

Lol he should get Susanow, and design the Sharingan on the Wheel he uses with it....

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Amaterasu - Dec. 04, 2010

that be funny. anyone else like codee geass. its like a mix of sharingan and gundam!