World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade age groups? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Beyblade age groups? (/Thread-Beyblade-age-groups)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Beyblade age groups? - .:J:. - Aug. 25, 2011

hhhm, well is their a world championship in england? if so i'll probably join up, win it (with some help), and then i will be able to go to the finals cause of that, however i will turn 13 soon, so when the world championships is on, i'd probably have my Bday and go past the age range, i would want to see what they'd do then

RE: Beyblade age groups? - KidTala - Aug. 25, 2011

Well, your just really lucky then. As soon as you enter the tournament your in the age limit, when you finish it, you turn 13.

RE: Beyblade age groups? - .:J:. - Aug. 25, 2011

nah i mean, like halfway through the world tournament-ish i turn 13, which i think was over the age limit, so i would be pleased to see what they would do then

Ah well. You might as well enter because you're entering as a 12 year old, so they can't really disqualify you.

RE: Beyblade age groups? - Kai-V - Aug. 25, 2011

There are absolutely no news about qualifying tournaments or a national championship in the United Kingdom actually. And of course there is only one world championship and it is in Canada.

RE: Beyblade age groups? - OrionHunter - Aug. 25, 2011

Im 11,but i agree,beyblading is for all ages,in fact,half of my school beyblade!

The last World Championships was all around the world. And the Regional champion will go ahead to the World Championships. I don't see the reason why they might have to change that.

RE: Beyblade age groups? - Ultimatefry - Aug. 25, 2011

(Aug. 25, 2011  1:08 PM)Captain Caprii Wrote: Lie about your age if u look young enough *prepares to lie because he looks to small for hes age -.-*

Hey, people say I'm 7-10, sooo...

RE: Beyblade age groups? - AerialSnack - Aug. 27, 2011

(Aug. 25, 2011  4:14 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: WE should petition Hasbro. OR maybe someone should enter the US tournament and pretend to be younger and win. Then reveal who they really are. That would be kinda awesome.

As long as they don't want any proof, I can do this. Unless anything happens by the next tourney thing, I should be able to pass for 10 or 11.

Although of course, before that happens, I would have to have awesome beyblades... but, with my current beyblades and beyblade budget, that is not happening anytime soon...

RE: Beyblade age groups? - Goldchain3 - Aug. 28, 2011

I'm going on 12 next month, but I still think that you could be any age and still like beyblade. Too bad I'm like 1 out of 6 people in my school who like beyblade. The rest are a bunch of carp-heads.

RE: Beyblade age groups? - BeybladeKing1 - Aug. 29, 2011

I am 24 next month. Been blading for 10 years. Been in serious training for the last six years with Dranzer. Hard work really pays off, we are now unbeatable.

RE: Beyblade age groups? - TwiztidBlader - Aug. 29, 2011

Well I am 13 and have blading been for 8 years yaaaa!!

RE: Beyblade age groups? - Pony - Aug. 30, 2011

I'm 10 and I've only been blading for a year and a half Unhappy but I've got a good launch, a grip, and my one loss (against scythe kronos) Earth EagleED145WD with a metal face. I've also got 2 blades from old times: Dranzer and Galman. I've practiced with those 2 and we're now unbeatable!

RE: Beyblade age groups? - Hazel - Aug. 30, 2011

(Aug. 27, 2011  4:36 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2011  4:14 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: WE should petition Hasbro. OR maybe someone should enter the US tournament and pretend to be younger and win. Then reveal who they really are. That would be kinda awesome.

As long as they don't want any proof, I can do this. Unless anything happens by the next tourney thing, I should be able to pass for 10 or 11.

Although of course, before that happens, I would have to have awesome beyblades... but, with my current beyblades and beyblade budget, that is not happening anytime soon...

Keep in mind that this constitutes a type of identity fraud and is quite illegal. At best you will simply be stripped of any reward, at worst, legal repercussions could follow. Not to mention serious parental outrage.

I'm 21, but not physically fit in any way aside from being fairly thin. I still feel awkward about the idea of battling people in the 12-16 age group, but many of the best in the world are that age and have obviously beaten people in my age group, so it's not too big of a consideration.

RE: Beyblade age groups? - BeybladeKing1 - Aug. 31, 2011

(Aug. 30, 2011  2:19 AM)Meteo L-leone Wrote: I'm 10 and I've only been blading for a year and a half Unhappy but I've got a good launch, a grip, and my one loss (against scythe kronos) Earth EagleED145WD with a metal face. I've also got 2 blades from old times: Dranzer and Galman. I've practiced with those 2 and we're now unbeatable!

Yeah! Dranzer is unbeatable. Take me on however and I'll smash you. I trained Drazer hard for 6 years in rough conditions.

RE: Beyblade age groups? - BladingSpirit5 - Aug. 31, 2011

I'm 14 it's only me & DragoEmperor98 from my school
Both of us usually get teased about playing beyblade
Before when beyblade first released in 2003 u could just walk on
To the street and bey battle anyone but now they just say beyblade Is for kidsUnhappy

RE: Beyblade age groups? - darkbull9999 - Aug. 31, 2011

I am 13 and everyone asks me to grow up because they think blading is for kids.

RE: Beyblade age groups? - BeyCenter - Aug. 31, 2011

Tell them to grow up for hating on you for having what you think is fun.

RE: Beyblade age groups? - Killer-Kirsty - Aug. 31, 2011

I am 22 and still like Beyblade (since I was 13) you are never too old to like something I say

RE: Beyblade age groups? - /Zephyr/ - Aug. 31, 2011

(Oct. 01, 2010  11:44 AM)® Wrote: I'm 14 turning 15 in dec (4 days after christmas xD how lucky am I?) Moss and Omega! Btw I grew up on beyblade too xP

Im 14 turning 15 in January. I guess there is a quite large age group of 14.6 year olds.

RE: Beyblade age groups? - BeyCenter - Aug. 31, 2011

Lol, where did the .6 come from. And i Agree Most bladers I know are like 13-15. But it doesn't matter, blading is for anyone.

RE: Beyblade age groups? - NoodooSoup - Aug. 31, 2011

He is 14 and a few months old, so the .6 represents the month.

RE: Beyblade age groups? - Ultimatefry - Sep. 09, 2011

(Aug. 31, 2011  8:12 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: He is 14 and a few months old, so the .6 represents the month.

So like almost a half, but more.

RE: Beyblade age groups? - RayUniStriker - Nov. 26, 2011

im 14 and a Freshman FREASHMAN rule! I am proud to play beyblade!

RE: Beyblade age groups? - Philly Blader X - Feb. 28, 2012

I am 23 people.

There is no such thing as childish honestly, and if there was, there are MANY things adults play and do that are more childish then beyblade, but they are accepted by society so they are fine, which is ridiculous.

Beyblade is like anything else. Be yourself and do what makes you happy. The person making the judgement will be jealous of your confidence and more than likely, just like everyone, has some kind of secret that they are ashamed to admit about what they do when no one is around. I have no shame. I love who I am as an individual.

I will gamble in a bey-battle, if people want me to make it more MATURE lol. Give me your money!!!

Haha Wink