World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations (/Thread-Your-Re-paints-And-Special-Customisations)

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Bey Brad - Jan. 18, 2009

Draciel MBD.

Awesome.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Pich - Jan. 18, 2009

Toldja it would look awesome. That's just damn sexy.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Giga - Jan. 18, 2009

fantastic

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Guardian Odin - Jan. 18, 2009

Thanks. Glad you guys think so.

The previous smash turtle/defense grip base combination is being stripped. Well, the base is. I bought a new M Draciel so I can save the other purple ARs for Kagetsu-Shard variants.

This combination is called Burst Guardian. It's going to be given its own color scheme.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Pich - Jan. 18, 2009

You made it your avatar, awesome. =)

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - NAP - Jan. 18, 2009

Awesome color. As they would say in the hood. "Damn, dat carp iz tiiight."

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Guardian Odin - Jan. 18, 2009

(Jan. 18, 2009  9:32 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Awesome color. As they would say in the hood. "Damn, dat carp iz tiiight."

Daaaamn son mad props

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Nic - Jan. 20, 2009

To me, this is the best of your works so far. I love the colour combination.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Giga - Jan. 20, 2009

Except that grip

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Guardian Odin - Jan. 20, 2009

Hey, thanks Nic.

I have other custom paint customs coming soon. Burst Guardian is next. I have ones for other people being done and I'm also doing a custom Catapult Grip.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Rocky - Jan. 20, 2009

Gosh is that what MBD base is supposed to look like? Mine must be in baaaad condition. XD

Nice colours though. Grin Can't wait to see Burst Guardian.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - FOOF! - Jan. 22, 2009

amazing

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Aqua - Jan. 25, 2009

Would spray paint be good for recolouring a beyblade or is there some special kind of paint I should use?

Just thought I would add that I would still be using this blade, it's not gonna be on display or anything so the paint needs to be durable Smile

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - G - Jan. 26, 2009

(Jan. 25, 2009  8:16 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Would spray paint be good for recolouring a beyblade or is there some special kind of paint I should use?

Just thought I would add that I would still be using this blade, it's not gonna be on display or anything so the paint needs to be durable Smile

It'll definetly chip/wear down if you plan to use it for battle.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Anu - Jan. 26, 2009

Hey I just found sumin you might wanna look at:

http://www.toywiz.com/beyjappaintkit.html

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - G - Jan. 26, 2009

If those work like Gundam Markers, which I think they do, they'll smear/wear still.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Guardian Odin - Jan. 26, 2009

First of all the paint set just has crappy markers. It's good if you want to dye the parts or if you want white parts, but...

Second of all, all paint will wear off. I recommend hobby acrylics and an airbrush (something inexpensive, like the Badger 250 model). Look up guides on it. Acrylics are the easiest to use, but are the least durable. That's what I use. I love acrylics and recommend them.

Enamels are durable but hard to clean up and impossible to remove. I think you should stay away from them. It stays tacky, too.

I haven't worked with Lacquer, but it's the most durable of the three and apparently dries very hard and non-sticky. It dries fast, so I still recommend starting with acrylics.

Beyblades will be damaged over time. You will have to repair the paint job periodically if you want it to look sharp. Acrylics are best I think because the paint can be easily removed. If the paint gets far too fugly, you can just take the whole paint coat off using various methods (I heard soaking it in an oxyclean solution worked very well) and re-paint the same part.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Anu - Jan. 26, 2009

Can't wait for Anubis to update !!!

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Werkbau - Jan. 26, 2009

Even though Lacquer IS a very tough paint, its solution doesn't go well with plastics. The solvent (or thinner) can make plastic more brittle, thus prone to breakage. Except with MFB wheels of course Tongue_out

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - lamborghini1134 - Mar. 19, 2009

removed *

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Rocky - Mar. 19, 2009

Haven't you posted this in like four threads now? >.>

I might paint something soon........got a three day weekend and a lot of my friends are busy when I'm free......could indulge in some dorkiness. ^^;

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Neku2 - Mar. 19, 2009

wow, there are some really good re-paints in here.

Im doing a re-paint of Dranzer MS, Im doing a black or dark dranzer color scheme. I dont have an airbrush thought so its gonna be rough. :p

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Neku2 - Mar. 19, 2009

Okay, so this is my first re-paint! Its not great, I dont have an airbrush so its a bit messy looking! But tell me what ya think.
Black Dranzer MS
[Image: custom.jpg]

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Pich - Mar. 19, 2009

Doesn't look to bad to me. The green could use another coat, though.
BTW, red & black is better for a Black Dranzer. lol XD

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Anu - Mar. 19, 2009

It's not that bad... It's quite good to be Honest. Nice Job !!! Smile