World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations (/Thread-Your-Re-paints-And-Special-Customisations)

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Playing_riffs - Nov. 11, 2015

Cheers bud.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - The Supreme One - Dec. 27, 2015

First repaint in a while! Since I never use my Metal Fury Variares, I decided to repaint it in the style of one of my favorite limited editions—the Variares Blue Phantom version—with a twist. Pretty pleased with how this guy turned out.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - MissingNo. - Dec. 27, 2015

Wow. For once, the Metal Fury Variares looks cool. The gold looks epic, nice work !

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - The Supreme One - Dec. 27, 2015

(Dec. 27, 2015  9:05 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Wow. For once, the Metal Fury Variares looks cool. The gold looks epic, nice work !
Thanks! It's definitely one of my better paint jobs Smile I don't have the Blue Phantom Variares, but this is the next best thing!

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Ninja Blader - Dec. 28, 2015

WOW!!! It looks nice.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Jinbee - Feb. 10, 2016

Nothing special but here's my Dark Wolf DF145FS Shadow Ver. recolour, it's just suppose to be a more darker and evil version of it. Think of it as if Dark Wolf was fixed and Doji filled it will his rage to make it more powerful in the show.

[Image: k9uurn.jpg]

[Image: 10hubmh.jpg]

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Howaitonekon - Feb. 10, 2016

That one is really cool, the colour scheme is nice and the additional stickers on the Dark Wheel fit pretty well! Joyful_2

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Jinbee - Feb. 10, 2016

(Feb. 10, 2016  5:56 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: That one is really cool, the colour scheme is nice and the additional stickers on the Dark Wheel fit pretty well! Joyful_2

Hey thanks a lot! I think the only improvement I need is the CW stickers as they don't look as good as the MW and Face sticker IMO.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Bladerguy2 - Feb. 11, 2016

(Feb. 10, 2016  4:40 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Nothing special but here's my Dark Wolf DF145FS Shadow Ver. recolour, it's just suppose to be a more darker and evil version of it. Think of it as if Dark Wolf was fixed and Doji filled it will his rage to make it more powerful in the show.

The repaint is subtle but it looks really good

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Jinbee - Feb. 11, 2016

(Feb. 11, 2016  1:52 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2016  4:40 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Nothing special but here's my Dark Wolf DF145FS Shadow Ver. recolour, it's just suppose to be a more darker and evil version of it. Think of it as if Dark Wolf was fixed and Doji filled it will his rage to make it more powerful in the show.

Actually, there isn't actually any paint, it's just stickers, but I really want to make my Dark wheel like a gun metal or a slightly darker grey colour.

Thanks by the way.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Bladerguy2 - Feb. 11, 2016

(Feb. 11, 2016  2:00 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2016  1:52 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote:

Actually, there isn't actually any paint, it's just stickers, but I really want to make my Dark wheel like a gun metal or a slightly darker grey colour.

Thanks by the way.
e
I know there isn't any paint but I didn't really know what else to call it. Either way looks good

(Feb. 11, 2016  2:03 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2016  2:00 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2016  1:52 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: The repaint is subtle but it looks really good

Thanks by the way.
e
I know there isn't any paint but I didn't really know what else to call it. Either way looks good

Ah yeah I see. Thanks either way.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - RacingCheetahz - Feb. 11, 2016

the CW looks like root beer.

(Feb. 11, 2016  9:31 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote:

the CW looks like root beer.

It's actually the CW of Hasbro's Burn Wolf SW145WD.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Jinbee - Feb. 22, 2016

[Image: 6h0o44.jpg]

Sorry to double post, but I wanted to show this, it sadly doesn't free spin but it's like a D shape.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - RacingCheetahz - Feb. 22, 2016

(Feb. 22, 2016  1:37 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: [Image: 6h0o44.jpg]

Sorry to double post, but I wanted to show this, it sadly doesn't free spin but it's like a D shape.

you didn't double post,it's been more than 48 hours since you last posted on this thread

Oh? That's how it works? Thanks for informing me that.

Anyway, here's a new model to prove it was entirely possible to make a MWD sort of tip, I didn't understand why Takara Tomy never made this but here it is.

[Image: 2z4g6z7.jpg]

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - MissingNo. - Feb. 22, 2016

If it was free spinning, this thing would be so OP.

(Feb. 22, 2016  8:01 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: If it was free spinning, this thing would be so OP.

Well... The metal cone is a little steeper than only other D tip, it's ability to maintain spin strength is decent but it tilts down a little too easily. Perhaps I should try this on my EWD.

I actually tried this on ES and it made ES a hell of a lot better.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Cake - Feb. 22, 2016

I'm pretty sure the "48 hours" thing only applies to bumping buying/selling threads.

Double-posting anywhere else is technically against the rules, but if you're sharing something new and meaningful that deserves its own post (like you did) then no one really cares.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Chimera - Feb. 24, 2016

I got kinda sick of the handle of my launcher whipping back and hitting the back of my knuckles, so, I thought I'd do something about it:

It's not quite done yet - It still needs another layer of plastic on it to stop the handle taking lumps out of the foam-board, but that's going to be its final look, more or less. I wanted to go kinda old-school with the design, and use something from the plastic generation: I can't remember exactly what the reference for this was, I do remember it was the unholy terror of the playground in left spin though Tongue_out

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Hato - Feb. 24, 2016

That's extremely cool, Chimera! Grin

I have to say, that is one of the coolest custom pieces I have ever seen. It's right up there with Bey Brad's custom launcher set up that had spikes on it.

I don't think this would be tournament legal, sadly Unhappy seems it would take up too much space.

Also; what if the handle goes over the beylogger and hits the top of your knuckle or hand? Tongue_out

Great work, dude! Grin

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Chimera - Feb. 24, 2016

Haha, thank you very much! I'm not sure it's quite up there with that badass spiky launcher, but hell, anywhere near there is a pretty good territory to be in, I think Tongue_out

And yeah, there's no way it'd be tournament legal - it's not that much bigger than my hand alone, but I'd be terrified it'd drop off and into the stadium (despite the copious amounts of glue and duct tape holding the attachment prong on). But to be fair, if it saves my hand during practise, I'm good with that.

To be honest, I've never had it go over the top. I'm not sure what I'd be doing with my launch if it did, really. It does hit my thumb a lot, though, which I never noticed before.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Jinbee - Feb. 25, 2016

I have to admit, it already looked like a finished product.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Akashbhambra - Mar. 10, 2016

[Image: image_zpskymhfkhd.jpeg]

My custom black dranzer's. custom painted and used my custom made bit stickers, have yet to do the Dranzer GT, the Black Dranzer F is a legit hasbro(not a custom). The dranzer S is a takara limited edition but with my custom bit sticker. Also have Kai's EZ grip with all his accessories from beyblade G revolution which he used with Dranzer GT.