World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations (/Thread-Your-Re-paints-And-Special-Customisations)

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Alta - Jan. 11, 2014

I recently made a custom painted Beyblade meant to resemble Driger MS, since Driger is my favorite Beyblade. The picture is not very high quality but I may take better photos in the future when it's totally finished.

[Image: 5577_574621965960175_593750368_n.jpg]

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Mitsu - Jan. 11, 2014

(Jan. 11, 2014  1:31 PM)Eco Wrote: I recently made a custom painted Beyblade meant to resemble Driger MS, since Driger is my favorite Beyblade. The picture is not very high quality but I may take better photos in the future when it's totally finished.

[Image: 5577_574621965960175_593750368_n.jpg]
I'm not going to lie, That looks pretty damn cool if you'd ask me Wink

Also Zenkoma, I love those grips! They're very creative! I'd say Smile

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - realdriger - Feb. 04, 2014

(Jan. 29, 2013  3:52 PM)Cannon Wrote: Vanishing Moot!
[Image: IMG_2109.JPG]

Saint Shields' Beyblade's!

The best version of Vanishing Moot I've seen Wink

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - OwnageDerp - Feb. 05, 2014

Zenkoma What's with the guns? Nice custom grip, you just reminded me that I'm going to make a 3 Seg grip that's a black light color mix.. See you all soon, I'm off to the lead paint store!

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Angry Face - Feb. 05, 2014

(Feb. 05, 2014  12:18 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Zenkoma What's with the guns?

He modified a foregrip to hold one of his launchers. Make the connection? Tongue_out

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - The Bishop - Feb. 05, 2014

(Feb. 05, 2014  12:18 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Zenkoma What's with the guns? Nice custom grip

That picture does resemble what i imagined Osama bin Laden's bedroom floor looking like

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Leone19 - Feb. 05, 2014

(Feb. 05, 2014  12:56 AM)The Bishop Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2014  12:18 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Zenkoma What's with the guns? Nice custom grip

That picture does resemble what i imagined Osama bin Laden's bedroom floor looking like
I'm sorry if this seems rude, but-
Not only was his question answered already, but that comment was a bit unnecessary and could easily be taken the wrong way.

Bishop, not trying to be rude to you if it seems that way, but like I mentioned, Zenkoma could take that comment the wrong way, haha.

However, I do like the grips. Pretty creative.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - V2 - Feb. 08, 2014

Has anyone tried using vinyl dye?

I've heard it wouldn't chip/flake off as paint does, and it seems like an easier process than soaking in hot Rit dye.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Kai-V - Mar. 16, 2014

Those are not mine, but damn, I really like those repaints :
http://ameblo.jp/koripapa/image-11797645578-12877243079.html

It is weird that he just puts the regular Clear Wheels back on them though ...

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - AerialSnack - Nov. 30, 2014

What type of paint do you guys use? I want to get into re-painting beys, but I want to get the right stuff first.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - EDDYAxel - Dec. 12, 2014

[Image: idwAQwbKj]

My favourite bey,I call it 'Samurai Pegasis Golden Wings Version'.My first time successfully recolouring a bey Smile happy with the end result!!

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - AerialSnack - Dec. 13, 2014

Three things. First, that's an amazing recolour. Second, please put your images in spoilers. Third, what did you use to paint it?

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - EDDYAxel - Dec. 13, 2014

(Dec. 13, 2014  10:03 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:

Three things. First, that's an amazing recolour. Second, please put your images in spoilers. Third, what did you use to paint it?

Thanks ,this is my first time posting an image,I don't know how to use a spoiler.I used a gold coloured marker paint then i clear coated it

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - AerialSnack - Dec. 13, 2014

(Dec. 13, 2014  12:32 PM)EDDYAxel Wrote:

Thanks ,this is my first time posting an image,I don't know how to use a spoiler.I used a gold coloured marker paint then i clear coated it

What did you use to clear coat it? And to use a spoiler, type [spoiler] and to end it (to put where you want it to stop covering) type [spoiler] again, but with a / after the first bracket (before the 's' in spoiler). If you don't understand what I mean, hit the "quote" button on my previous post (like you did to reply) and look at the beginning and ends of my quote of yours. You can see how it is done.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - MissingNo. - Dec. 13, 2014

Code:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Anyway the picture is automatically resized.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - EDDYAxel - Dec. 13, 2014

(Dec. 13, 2014  2:41 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2014  12:32 PM)EDDYAxel Wrote:

What did you use to clear coat it? And to use a spoiler, type [spoiler] and to end it (to put where you want it to stop covering) type [spoiler] again, but with a / after the first bracket (before the 's' in spoiler). If you don't understand what I mean, hit the "quote" button on my previous post (like you did to reply) and look at the beginning and ends of my quote of yours. You can see how it is done.

I used clear coat for cars. I will try to use the spoiler the next time I post pictures ,thanks for teaching me

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Jinbee - Apr. 07, 2015

A while back, I had these mods posted in a persons fan series and I decided I wanted to show them to everyone. These are custom Zero G Beyblades that I made.

This is Centurion Chelian AG150GBD
(AG150 = Armour Gravity, it's basically a metal version of AD145, I used two metal rings for these, the rings are either defense or for smooth circular centrifugal force, can't decide.)
(GBD = Gravity Ball Defense, it's a WD with two tiny metal balls which move freely for centrifugal force, I added a clear roof to stop them falling)

Centurion is a rounded crystal wheel that's a few grams heavier than normal, Cherian chrome wheel used Saramanda but I filled in certain areas with metal for different looks and I rounded it to be better. It's heavier than Saramanda by 4-5 grams, so about 34-35 grams. This is a balance type.
[Image: 2wcdw9h.jpg]

[Image: 11shv1l.jpg]

Omoi Biso (Not my idea)
Like I said, this isn't my idea, it's someone else's ideas which I turned into a physical beyblade.

Omoi, it was made using Thief but darker red and filled a few areas. Biso is a heavy chrome wheel weighing 36-37 grams.
[Image: 2r5s0h0.jpg]

Okay so these do look dated, but I figured they were okay to show. If this is the wrong thread, I am so sorry.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - The Supreme One - Apr. 27, 2015

Just a few repaints I did for Girago, Saramanda, and Kerbecs. These are the first I've ever done, but I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out, considering I was working with acrylics.
[Image: 33xakd0.jpg]

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - -HB- - Apr. 30, 2015

Here's my custom Falbourg from the anime....

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - BladeStorm - Apr. 30, 2015

(Apr. 30, 2015  7:07 PM)xHB SAUCEx Wrote: Here's my custom Falbourg from the anime....

Wow, thats really nice! Dranzer F's AR is my favourite Attack Ring of all time. I used the same AR and Base with a 10 Balance weight disc when I used to to play plastics for fun.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Jinbee - Apr. 30, 2015

Not bad at all, I like some of the colour schemes like Saramanda, the paint quality is rather nice too.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - The Supreme One - May. 01, 2015

(Apr. 30, 2015  9:55 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
Not bad at all, I like some of the colour schemes like Saramanda, the paint quality is rather nice too.
Thanks! The paint quality actually isn't very good haha
They're the $1 tubes you can buy at a craft store and require multiple layers to produce a solid color...not to mention the occasional clumping. That being said, I think I did the best job I could, all things considered.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Jinbee - May. 01, 2015

(May. 01, 2015  2:01 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2015  9:55 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
Thanks! The paint quality actually isn't very good haha
They're the $1 tubes you can buy at a craft store and require multiple layers to produce a solid color...not to mention the occasional clumping. That being said, I think I did the best job I could, all things considered.

It's kinda what I did with my Fan Zero G Beyblades above, I used it to enhance that molded metal on the chrome wheel mods.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Akashbhambra - May. 16, 2015

My customize grip complete with all the accessories Kai used when battling Tyson and dragoon GT in G-revolution series. Also Takara Dranzer S in clear back with my custom black dranzer S bit sticker.
Takara:
A-60 customize grip black
A-83 EZ spring custom
A-101 Spring support in black
A-57 black grips

[Image: grip%20dranz_zpsdidruacs.jpg]

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - elliotnufc - May. 16, 2015

Nice grip bro

Does any one recolour the plastic gen

All these mfb recolours look awesome tho guys just wow