World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations (/Thread-Your-Re-paints-And-Special-Customisations)

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - blankpage - Dec. 02, 2012

Mtwo, Holy... these are amazing, how did you do that?! Im just... like... speechless! The Beat Lynx is seriously beast!

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Thunder Dome - Dec. 03, 2012

Mtwo those are amazing. The gold and black look good together.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - ZX - Dec. 03, 2012

Mtwo that dark blitz unicorno is crazy AWSOME. I swear if I see u selling it one day it's MINE! Smile

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - dio - Dec. 09, 2012

here is my falborg.
the settings are according to the comic.

pictures form comic
and here is my work.
[Image: 8236248165_ccf252a253_z.jpg]

[Image: 8236249083_d99f41fa2a_z.jpg]

[Image: 8252839304_c853e1b67d_z.jpg]

hope you guys like it.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - tybuch - Dec. 09, 2012

You made awesome bey again!

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Annoying-Fork - Dec. 09, 2012

That's probably gonna be my most favorite attack ring lol.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - TH-30 - Dec. 11, 2012

I believe you guys don't believe mine is nice or anything amazing compared to Mtwo's.. I am really impressed by Mtwo's work! Great job!! No, I mean Excellent job!!! (Click to View)

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - STRIKER456 - Dec. 11, 2012

Galaxy pegasus is a bey i had to repaint about 20 times

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - BeybladePants11 - Dec. 11, 2012

(Nov. 28, 2012  4:34 PM)Mtwo Wrote: Some of you might already familiar with my work, but this is actually the 1st time i post my own custom 😁 i choose this particular case of 20 custom beys that resemble 4 themes (black-gold/silver, silver-shinny, dark & bright/vivid colors) they're also somehow represent all of my technique and my limitation (what i can & cant do.. Lol)
All custom (with exception of chrome) are spray painted (avg 2 layers + 1 coat & i only use primer when necessary) Multiple brand of paints are used but i only use tamiya or gunze-mr. Color when it comes to spray coat, all other material such as; permanent ink, alcohol ink & acrylic based paint are used to achieve a certain desired results, but no dye nor sharpie involved in the whole process

Extra..

I made these custom as a hobby only.. so if there are any similarity in design or choise of color to any particular beys out there then it was never my intention to make an unrightfull copy.. ✌

All those Beyblades are AMAZING!!!! How do you even do that!?

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Leone19 - Dec. 13, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqgcgCAH81o

I took a beat-up Dark Bull and turned it into something I like to call "Sandblast Torus". Anyone like it?

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Mtwo - Dec. 23, 2012

I decided to post some of my customs before my 2 weeks vacation.. Which means this will also be my last post for this year :-) so i thank you all in advance for the remarks towards these customs.. Wishing you all a Merry Christmass & Happy New Year 2013!

Some close up pics of single bey.. brass & silver diablo nemesis, my own version of dark (burn) phoenix hehehe.. & carbonized fang leo

Phoenix.. (Click to View)

Some random pics.. Varies from basalt (yea i do basalt custom too :-) to one particular custom which took 3 months for me to complete, a couple of custom set & ofcourse the latest project.. WBO 4th Anniverssary
A spectrum colored basalt horogium & a tt's gold colored basalt horogium.. (Click to View)
Screw Capricorn set.. (Click to View)
White Knight ver. Mercury Anubiz & friends... (Click to View)
Bronze Mercury Pisces & friends... (Click to View)
Committee members set (Click to View)
-WBO 4th anniversary..
Storm Pegasis.. (Click to View)
Galaxy Pegasis 1.. (Click to View)
Galaxy Pegasis 2.. (Click to View)
Big Bang Pegasis 1.. (Click to View)
Big Bang Pegasis 2.. (Click to View)

- Something (maybe) more special.. from my private set collection..
Vari Ares... (Click to View)
My Big Bang Pegasis.. (Click to View)
Gangnam style.. Hehe (Click to View)
Fusion Hades.. Kinda Serious mode (Click to View)
Fusion Hades.. Seriously Beautifull mode (Click to View)
Also thanks to: Blank, Thunder, ZX, TH & BeybladePants11 for the previous comments 😊

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - *Ginga* - Dec. 23, 2012

Wow, those are awesome. I LOVE the WBO recolors, they are amazing.

Can't see Fang, by the way.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - ZX - Dec. 23, 2012

You have done it again... Made me so jealous of those out standing recolours...

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - tybuch - Dec. 23, 2012

Sooo epic again dude.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Ga' - Dec. 23, 2012

Fang, just delete the extra http or look at his avatar.

Amazing as always Mtwo! Your recolors are outstanding! I'm positive if you sold some people would pay top dollar for it.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Coach - Dec. 23, 2012

Shine Team Gan Gan Galaxy including Meteo L-Drago (Click to View)
Meteo L-Drago (Click to View)
Galaxy Pegasis (Click to View)
Ray Unicorno (Click to View)
Earth Eagle (Click to View)
Flame Libra (Click to View)
I added some silver sparkle paint on the CWs and MWs obviously. On Earth, Flame, Ray, and Meteo I painted the wheels an appropriate color first then added the sparkle over top. Nothing too special.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Madoka's Spirit - Dec. 23, 2012

My new beys gone girly, thanks to help from my dad Coach Stupid
Death Cancer, Flash Orion, Phantom Cygnus (Click to View)
Death Cancer (Click to View)
Flash Orion (Click to View)
Phantom Cygnus (Click to View)

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - HDSK - Dec. 23, 2012

(Dec. 23, 2012  1:34 PM)Mtwo Wrote: I decided to post some of my customs before my 2 weeks vacation.. Which means this will also be my last post for this year :-) so i thank you all in advance for the remarks towards these customs.. Wishing you all a Merry Christmass & Happy New Year 2013!

Some close up pics of single bey.. brass & silver diablo nemesis, my own version of dark (burn) phoenix hehehe.. & carbonized fang leo

Some random pics.. Varies from basalt (yea i do basalt custom too :-) to one particular custom which took 3 months for me to complete, a couple of custom set & ofcourse the latest project.. WBO 4th Anniverssary
A spectrum colored basalt horogium & a tt's gold colored basalt horogium.. (Click to View)
White Knight ver. Mercury Anubiz & friends... (Click to View)
-WBO 4th anniversary..
- Something (maybe) more special.. from my private set collection..
Fusion Hades.. Seriously Beautifull mode (Click to View)
Also thanks to: Blank, Thunder, ZX, TH & BeybladePants11 for the previous comments 😊
OMG!!!!!!! Look at that fusion had3s im really jelly, I attempted to make a fusion hades recolor and it had air bubbles, dust, etc..
that's really great very if I might. If u r looking to sell pm me plzzz

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Brisk AquarioHD - Dec. 23, 2012

(Nov. 28, 2012  4:34 PM)Mtwo Wrote: Some of you might already familiar with my work, but this is actually the 1st time i post my own custom 😁 i choose this particular case of 20 custom beys that resemble 4 themes (black-gold/silver, silver-shinny, dark & bright/vivid colors) they're also somehow represent all of my technique and my limitation (what i can & cant do.. Lol)
All custom (with exception of chrome) are spray painted (avg 2 layers + 1 coat & i only use primer when necessary) Multiple brand of paints are used but i only use tamiya or gunze-mr. Color when it comes to spray coat, all other material such as; permanent ink, alcohol ink & acrylic based paint are used to achieve a certain desired results, but no dye nor sharpie involved in the whole process

Extra..

I made these custom as a hobby only.. so if there are any similarity in design or choise of color to any particular beys out there then it was never my intention to make an unrightfull copy.. ✌

O...m...g... Those are so great and beautiful. I nearly died! Amazing work!!!! Smile Sadly, they are illegal to use in a WBO tourney and the Championships, which I heard.

Keep it up, my friend!

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - HDSK - Dec. 23, 2012

(Jul. 01, 2012  1:17 PM)Nocto Wrote:
Gravity Perseus - Attack (Bronze Knight Version) (Click to View)

Thts so neat in both was, How did u give the clear wheel a 2 tone

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Wyatt V2 - Dec. 23, 2012

(Dec. 23, 2012  11:43 PM)Hikaru Hasama~ Wrote: Sadly, they are illegal to use in a WBO tourney and the Championships, which I heard.

Keep it up, my friend!

That's not true you are allowed to paint your beys as long as you dont go crazy with the amount of coats you put on to where it changes the performance.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Ga' - Dec. 24, 2012

I do believe the question here is: why you would ever want to use them in a tournament? They're so beautiful, it seems like a sin to use and damage them.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - 50uNdW4v3 - Dec. 24, 2012

Both Mwtwo and Coach: Those recolors are amazing! I wish I had the ounce of talent you guys had... :\

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Coach - Dec. 24, 2012

(Dec. 24, 2012  1:08 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: Both Mwtwo and Coach: Those recolors are amazing! I wish I had the ounce of talent you guys had... :\

Thank you CC, I appreciate the compliment

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - The Beymaster - Dec. 27, 2012

I got some beys and spray paint for Christmas and this is the result
brass and pewter Beat Lynx
brass and pewter Phantom Orion